Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? (3002 Views)

Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! / She's 6years Old, Her Hearth & Intestines Are Outside Her Body She Needs Ur Help / Born In The 1980's? You Are The Old School Generation - Here's Why #truestory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2009
onyinye2:

Woodpecker. . . . . , I'm waiting for you to answer my question.

What is your vision of an "ideal" girlfriend/fiance?

One who comes bearing gifts of chewing gums, sweets and recharge cards grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

If wishes were horses, BEGGARS would ride.

If you had all that going for you, you wouldnt care about a girl no longer buying you gifts. Hungry!

beggars will ride Escalade my sister.
This kain lie for rainy season?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2009
When a woman doesnt care about giving you stuff and prefers to spend time with friends instead of you, its time for you to look inwards and ask what you have done wrong rather than what she is doing wrong.

Exactly instead for him to figure out what caused the change, he's yarning dust about telling her about other women

If you supposedly love her like you claim, you wouldnt think of playing such an immature game. I hope when you do tell her she responds wih "I was waiting for you to say something stupid so I can leave without a guilty conscience" then you can come back and make another thread "How Do I Get My Girl Back, I havent Received Gifts In 2 Years!!!"
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

If wishes were horses, BEGGARS would ride.

If you had all that going for you, you wouldnt care about a girl no longer buying you gifts. Hungry!
i thank God for pple like u cos u're the ones who trully inspire me to succeed with ur biff, jealousy and envy. whats wrong with her doin a little afterall she knows i would gladly give up all i have for her? u're obviously livin in the stone ages
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2009
whatever biatch

This is someone who wants to get married.

You must have slipped stuff like this out towards the girl which is why she's now showing you her back.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2009
I have no reason to envy an agbepo like you wink

If I wan gift. I can buy it for myself. I dont rely on others. Bloody church mouse.

You own a company yet your English is atrocious. Local Champions Ltd grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2009
Osisi, you should just look thru Nairalist. Just for laughs, I swear the number of guys looking for sugarmummies is SOOOOOO alarming. When did Naija dudes lose their ego? Shameless generation.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

Exactly instead for him to figure out what caused the change, he's yarning dust about telling her about other women

If you supposedly love her like you claim, you wouldnt think of playing such an immature game. I hope when you do tell her she responds wih "I was waiting for you to say something stupid so I can leave without a guilty conscience" then you can come back and make another thread "How Do I Get My Girl Back, I havent Received Gifts In 2 Years!!!"

ROFL
you no go kill persin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2009
@osisi u r obviously a very frustrated girl whose immaturity in adult matters is quite appalling. if u had any sense @ all u'd see that its not the gifts i care abt but the effort. if she called me just once 2 ask how my day is i'd value it more than anything she can spend money on
DeReloaded:

This is someone who wants to get married.

You must have slipped stuff like this out towards the girl which is why she's now showing you her back.
she knows me very well and doesnt mind so who the phuck are u to judge?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

my current girlfriend
she's just takin me for granted thats all and it happens with everyone. i just wanted advise on how to make it like the good ol days when things were still new between us. i promised myself that even when we're married for 20yrs i'd still treat her like i always have- a queen- which i think she is, so i dont see why  she sef cant @ least try to bring back some of the early days romance instead of this old couple attitude that is characteristic in long-term relationships

if this is indeed true then i see no reason to complain about her. simply talk to her.
I just think she's bored stiff of you. If truly you have plenty of cash it might explain why she'd rather marry you than leave for someone else. Nigerian women want mostly money in marriage anyway. Love and happiness can take a back seat.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

@osisi u r obviously a very frustrated girl whose immaturity in adult matters is quite appalling. if u had any sense @ all u'd see that its not the gifts i care abt but the effort. if she called me just once 2 ask how my day is i'd value it more than anything she can spend money onshe knows me very well and doesnt mind so who the phuck are u to judge?

chei! grin My brother, that must be truly painful.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

@she knows me very well and doesnt mind so who the phuck are u to judge?

Obviously she does mind which is why she has changed. Agbero.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

Osisi, you should just look thru Nairalist. Just for laughs, I swear the number of guys looking for sugarmummies is SOOOOOO alarming. When did Naija dudes lose their ego? Shameless generation.

The place is hilarious.
I went back to yesterdays thread and saw where sharon came after you and I laughed and laughed.
Some of these Nigerian males are comical
I hope these people are less than 20, that's the only reason some of the things they say here could be excused

I want her to give me gifts
I need a sugar mommy
I need nido and digestive biscuits

ah ah!
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

ans- my current girlfriend
she's just takin me for granted thats all and it happens with everyone. i just wanted advise on how to make it like the good ol days when things were still new between us. i promised myself that even when we're married for 20yrs i'd still treat her like i always have- a queen- [/b]which i think she is, so i dont see why  she sef cant @ least try to bring back some of the early days romance instead of this old couple attitude that is characteristic in long-term relationships

Hear Ye. Hear Ye.

Ladies of the Jury: I would like to you focus on [b]Exhibit A.

The Defendent has spoken the troubling words of "Treat her like. . . a queen. . . "

Let us move on to Exhibit B.

The Defendent has stated that his vision of his "Ideal GF/Fiance" would be his current lover.

Now let me give the definition of "Ideal"

i⋅de⋅al
   /aɪˈdiəl, aɪˈdil/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ahy-dee-uhl, ahy-deel]
–noun
1. a conception of something in its perfection.
2. a standard of perfection or excellence.

Now how can the Defendent speak such unloving terms of his so called lover, and yet say she is still his Ideal??

Ladies of the Jury I know bring you into out last, Exhibit C.

He states that he is a man that own a Construction Company and so on and so forth. In others words, boasting that he has enough money to basically live on his own.
But wait. . . . .
Wasn't this the same man that complains that his so called "Ideal GF" no longer showers him in gifts??
Ladies of the Jury: I have concluded that this man is the scum of the earth and doesn't know what love is even if it was tattooed on his forehead.

Judge TOH: I rest my case.

Jury what do you find Mr. Woodpecker? Not Guilty or Guilty?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2009
Oyinye, you're crazy grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2009
I can understand woodpecker to an extent . . . the average nigerian dude expects the chic to do all the lovey dovey stuff, call just to whisper sweet nothings, pamper him, cook him his favorite dish . . . like he said its not the gifts, its the attention he misses.

Dude . . . you havent been doing something right which is why madam has grown cold towards you. no woman who loves you will need to be begged to do simple stuff like call to ask about your day. Something is wrong somewhere and if you marry while sweeping all these under the rug . . . may the Lord help you.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

@osisi u r obviously a very frustrated girl whose immaturity in adult matters is quite appalling. if u had any sense @ all u'd see that its not the gifts i care abt but the effort. if she called me just once 2 ask how my day is i'd value it more than anything she can spend money onshe knows me very well and doesnt mind so who the phuck are u to judge?

do you have leprosy?
can't you dial the phone and call her and ask of her day
stop being needy
that may be why she's beginning to distance herself from you.
Are you biologically male?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2009
davidylan:

I can understand woodpecker to an extent . . . the average nigerian dude expects the chic to do all the lovey dovey stuff, call just to whisper sweet nothings, pamper him, cook him his favorite dish . . . like he said its not the gifts, its the attention he misses.

Dude . . . you havent been doing something right which is why madam has grown cold towards you. no woman who loves you will need to be begged to do simple stuff like call to ask about your day. Something is wrong somewhere and if you marry while sweeping all these under the rug . . . may the Lord help you.

The girl is already moving on small small.
is she allergic to love and pampering.
she has given and given and poor Titilayo is spent grin
If she flashes him every once in a while,he ought to thank God
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2009
osisi easy on the dude, as a nigerian dude i can understand a bit. Many of us werent raised to show affection to our partners, it is usually looked upon as weak.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2009
davidylan:

if this is indeed true then i see no reason to complain about her. simply talk to her.
I just think she's bored stiff of you. If truly you have plenty of cash it might explain why she'd rather marry you than leave for someone else. Nigerian women want mostly money in marriage anyway. Love and happiness can take a back seat.
'i understand u perfectly (@ last a proper comment) but i dont think shes bored cos even though she spends a lot of time wit her friends she always flashes if she doesnt hear from me every couple of hours. we can be together 4 days in my place and we'd never have a dull moment. i think shes just very comfortable and she doesnt think theres need for extra effort.
onyinye2:

Hear Ye. Hear Ye.

Ladies of the Jury: I would like to you focus on Exhibit A.

The Defendent has spoken the troubling words of "Treat her like. . . a queen. . . "

Let us move on to Exhibit B.

The Defendent has stated that his vision of his "Ideal GF/Fiance" would be his current lover.

Now let me give the definition of "Ideal"

i⋅de⋅al
   /aɪˈdiəl, aɪˈdil/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ahy-dee-uhl, ahy-deel]
–noun
1. a conception of something in its perfection.
2. a standard of perfection or excellence.

Now how can the Defendent speak such unloving terms of his so called lover, and yet say she is still his Ideal??

Ladies of the Jury I know bring you into out last, Exhibit C.

He states that he is a man that own a Construction Company and so on and so forth. In others words, boasting that he has enough money to basically live on his own.
But wait. . . . .
Wasn't this the same man that complains that his so called "Ideal GF" no longer showers him in gifts??
Ladies of the Jury: I have concluded that this man is the scum of the earth and doesn't know what love is even if it was tattooed on his forehead.

Judge TOH: I rest my case.

Jury what do you find Mr. Woodpecker? Not Guilty or Guilty?
i plea not guilty your honour grin
but seriously i never made any bad statement about her personality- just her lack of effort in the relationship
ps- she used to buy gifts doesnt necessarily mean she showered me in them afterall then we were still in school
look i know guys shouldnt expect much from their women afterall we know u guys are just selfish by nature. but in her case shes actually a naturally generous person. but she feels that since i dont really need much and live a simple life therefore she should just sit-back and watch me
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2009
davidylan:

osisi easy on the dude, as a nigerian dude i can understand a bit. Many of us werent raised to show affection to our partners, it is usually looked upon as weak.

he should then take his recent treatment as a man grin
You can't sow "awolowo leaves" and tun around to harvest Ugu and waterleaf
It doesn't work that way
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2009
david he's simply a needy bugger thats all
oh n add the fact that his being male means she HAS 2 respond 2 his every whim
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2009
Mr Woodpecker forgive me for giving you a hard time grin
If you show this girl affection,she'll respond with same
It'll be good to have a word with her face to face about your feelings and own up where you've slacked.
all the best! smiley
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2009
That is an wonderful excuse.

"Many of us weren't raised to show affection. . . . ." omo enwe.

The guy is obviously young and naive. All he spews contradict himself. He goes from calling her a neglectful woman to his Ideal mate. Make i  hear word.

Woodpecker:

i plea not guilty your honour grin
but seriously i never made any bad statement about her personality- just her lack of effort in the relationship
ps- she used to buy gifts doesnt necessarily mean she showered me in them afterall then we were still in school
look i know guys shouldnt expect much from their women afterall we know u guys are just selfish by nature. but in her case shes actually a naturally generous person. but she feels that since i dont really need much and live a simple life therefore she should just sit-back and watch me
Oh just shut up already. You are so ignorant that it is scary. Do you even see what you spew here??
Seriously can you just make me understand. List out what you expect from a woman. Maybe that will change our opinions.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2009
davidylan:

i call her every few hours to ask how she is and send txts to show how much i care so its like i'm the type that doesnt show emotion or love. @ least i have the self confidence to show it
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

i call her every few hours to ask how she is and send txts to show how much i care so its like i'm the type that doesnt show emotion or love. @ least i have the self confidence to show it

well i guess she sees herself as your wife now so no need to bother with all the mushy stuff. Infact based on your responses so far you dont have much to complain about. she flashes you every couple of hrs meaning she must be thinking about you A LOT! Be happy, some dudes would trade places with you in a heart beat.

enjoy ur woman, if you see somewhere she can improve . . . sit her down and talk to her with love, she is bound to respond.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

If she's not responding,she may have moved on already.
Infact she could be in the arms of another man as we speak
I'm telling you the naked truth.
when people change like that,there's always a reason.
She may not have received what she needed from you emotionally and moved on but is still remaining cordial.
You need to ask some hard questions since you could be courting someone else's woman
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2009
bluespice:

david he's simply a needy bugger thats all
oh n add the fact that his being male means she HAS 2 respond 2 his every whim

that's just the way the average nigerian dude thinks . . . its not that we are needy. Every man needs some form of "worship" from his woman from time to time. wink

@ osisi . . . good last point.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2009
onyinye2:

List out what you expect from a woman. Maybe that will change our opinions.
not much- but she shld be ready to put some effort into the relationship even if its 30%
davidylan:

well i guess she sees herself as your wife now so no need to bother with all the mushy stuff. Infact based on your responses so far you dont have much to complain about. she flashes you every couple of hrs meaning she must be thinking about you A LOT! Be happy, some dudes would trade places with you in a heart beat.

enjoy ur woman, if you see somewhere she can improve . . . sit her down and talk to her with love, she is bound to respond.
i think thats the best i've read 2nite and its probably the truth but i still miss the "mushy stuff"
**osisi:
Infact she could be in the arms of another man as we speak
yea rite, shes asleep rite here and she must'nt see wat am up to
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by milknhoney(f): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker, you are being unclear.

What do you specifically want from a woman??
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2009
woodpecker's got a good chic, he's just grumbling because she wont pet him.  grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

not much- but she shld be ready to put some effort into the relationship even if its 30%i think thats the best i've read 2nite and its probably the truth but i still miss the "mushy stuff"yea rite, shes asleep rite here and she must'nt see wat am up to

Then why are you bothering us? grin
Please shut off the generator and turn off the lights let her sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.