Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,802 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? (3001 Views)

Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! / She's 6years Old, Her Hearth & Intestines Are Outside Her Body She Needs Ur Help / Born In The 1980's? You Are The Old School Generation - Here's Why #truestory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
Good to know Im not the only one that could see thru this beggar
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
this is the last time i'll respond to some of the very stupid posts av been seein ie @ osisi and davidylan;
from day one of the relationship av always done a lot for her, i change her wardrobe @ least twice a year, i bought her 2 phones last year, i practically sponsored her final semester in school and yet we finished school together. i've always been blessed financially and i see no big deal in doin stuff for my girlfriend so pls dont insult me, i've been the man i ought to be through out and i'm not bragging its just the plain truth.
whats wrong with a woman trying to show some appreciation for the things her man does for her by doin a little in return? its not like she doesnt work
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Good to know Im not the only one that could see thru this beggar
if a beggar is someone who owns his own construction firm and is a manager in an investment company before he hits 30yrs well that must be quite a successful beggar dont u think? its not your fault, u're the one with the poverty mentallity.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2009
Woodpecker:

this is the last time i'll respond to some of the very stupid posts av been seein ie @ osisi and davidylan;
from day one of the relationship av always done a lot for her, i change her wardrobe @ least twice a year, i bought her 2 phones last year, i practically sponsored her final semester in school and yet we finished school together. i've always been blessed financially and i see no big deal in doin stuff for my girlfriend so pls dont insult me, i've been the man i ought to be through out and i'm not bragging its just the plain truth.
whats wrong with a woman trying to show some appreciation for the things her man does for her by doin a little in return? its not like she doesnt work

this is equally daft and unhealthy. You have talked about money as your own obligation to her. You seem to think she owes you her very life for all you've spent on her right? What kind of "appreciation" are you asking for?

Honestly if i were related to her i'd advise her not to commit emotional suicide by marrying you.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2009
sorry loser the old her;s gone for good
guess wat?
she's done being ur suga momma
time u stopped being helluva nuisance and begin doing half of what u claim to do
dammit!
*praying*
"God pls dont lead me into the hands of needy boyfriends in my search
amen"

ps. scathing remarks havent been known to hurt me
do ur self a favour wink
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
@davidylan
i'm sorry to have to be the one to tell u this but "you are a very stupid and unintelligent person". obviously u need to read thru the entire thread to fully understand what i've been talking abt. pls dont bother replying further as this will only prove me right all the more.
[sub][/sub]can u believe this prik?
even the richest men in the world still get gifts from their loved ones no matter how cheap the gifts are cos its a sign of their love and appreciation, but i dont really care abt gifts, i just want to see her put in  some effort
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
woodpecker, i'm sorry but if your words here are representative of the kind of person you are then its not surprising your gf is acting like that. Mark my words, she wont marry you and is almost on her way out except your monetary investment in her is what is making her drag her feet. when a woman doesnt care about giving you stuff and prefers to spend time with friends instead of you, its time for you to look inwards and ask what you have done wrong rather than what she is doing wrong.

All you have said today has centered basically around I, ME and MYSELF. Do you consider her own feelings?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2009
again i wonder what these women see in things (pronounced men) like this undecided
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2009
i still cant believe this prik davidylan is still pestering this thread, if u'd read everything i've posted u'd hav seen where i mentioned that we're still as close as ever the problem i have is that she expects me to do every little thing. even when she wants to speak to me shes so used to me calling back whenever she flashes. but i can say part of it is my fault cos i spoilt her wit 2 much attention and she knows i'm the kind of person thats not too demanding but i've realised its not healthy if only one party in a relationship takes full responsibilty of every little activity be it financial, emotion of otherwise. every little problem she has its my responsibility to fix it yet i'm not allowed any show or acknowledgement of appreciation.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2009
Woodpecker:

i still cant believe this prik davidylan is still pestering this thread, if u'd read everything i've posted u'd hav seen where i mentioned that we're still as close as ever the problem i have is that she expects me to do every little thing. even when she wants to speak to me shes so used to me calling back whenever she flashes. but i can say part of it is my fault cos i spoilt her wit 2 much attention and she knows i'm the kind of person thats not too demanding but i've realised its not healthy if only one party in a relationship takes full responsibilty of every little activity be it financial, emotion of otherwise. every little problem she has its my responsibility to fix it yet i'm not allowed any show or acknowledgement of appreciation.

She's simply bored and wants a change. your money is the only thing keeping her at this point.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
pls if u dont understand a thread dont post o
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by ima1(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
why don't u show her some love for a change rather than bitching about how she no longer shows u love.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2009
The guy is also a pathological liar.
From 1st to 3rd page,his story has changed a million times.
How did it go from her doing all the buying to you sponsoring her final exams and changing her wardrobe ?
You were earlier on threatening to tell her what other girls are buying for you to make her jealous and suddenly you've become an employer of labour with a construction company shocked shocked shocked
do you think the readers are idiots?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2009
ima1:

why don't u show her some love for a change rather than bitching about how she no longer shows u love.
i didnt know so many NLers lacked the simple ability to comprehend; the problem is that i'm the one showing all the love while she just receives it. shes just gotten too used to me being her Mr Fix-It and doesnt think i need any thing. maybe i dont- but that dont mean she shld assume it. i wont lie she still the most wonderful girl i ever met but i think she's now a bit spoilt
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2009
Woodpecker:

i didnt know so many NLers lacked the simple ability to comprehend; the problem is that i'm the one showing all the love while she just receives it. [b]shes just gotten too used to me being her Mr Fix-It a[/b]nd doesnt think i need any thing. maybe i dont- but that dont mean she shld assume it. i wont lie she still the most wonderful girl i ever met but i think she's now a bit spoilt
I thought she was the glue int he relationship.
Buying you everything and showering you with adoration.

Now within one hr, it's the opposite?
Okay, what were you feeling like when you made this thread?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
How did you suddenly go from this

Well my case is quite simple;
AV been dating this wonderful girl for the last 3yrs but the problem is that at the beginning of the relationship she was the one who was all over me, she used to buy me gifts, she was always calling to know how i was. Now she rarley calls- only flashes- and its not like she doesnt buy credit, she hasnt given me jack since my birthday last yr, and she'd rather spend time with her friends than me. i know guys r meant to be the ones in charge but right now it seems like shes the one at the helm of affairs. shes very beautiful and loves me to pieces- she tells everyone who cares to listen- but the problem is that she doesnt show it anymore(apart from the sex ). i just need advise on how to get the old her back cos i miss her like crazy
ps- we're planning on gettin married in the future so i'll be needing the old her soon

to this

Woodpecker:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
liar liar pants on fire
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by ima1(f): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
AV been dating this wonderful girl for the last 3yrs but the problem is that at the beginning of the relationship she was the one who was all over me, she used to buy me gifts, she was always calling to know how i was. Now she rarley calls- only flashes- and its not like she doesnt buy credit, she hasnt given me jack since my birthday last yr, and she'd rather spend time with her friends than me. i know guys r meant to be the ones in charge but right now it seems like shes the one at the helm of affairs. shes very beautiful and loves me to pieces- she tells everyone who cares to listen- but the problem is that she doesnt show it anymore(apart from the sex ). i just need advise on how to get the old her back cos i miss her like crazy
ps- we're planning on gettin married in the future so i'll be needing the old her soon

Maybe u need to read ur post again i am sure u did not understand what u wrote.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
Spoilt girls don't buy gifts for their men, they receive gifts from their men.

She's not spoilt, she's tired of your laziness
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2009
lol gurls pls leave his sorry self
his ass's been busted now he's looking for some lame ass answer for his greedy needy ways
get a freakin life loozah! grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2009
ima1:

[color=#006600]

He's making up the stories as he goes along based on our responses to his "babiallah ways"
He'll soon tell us he bought her a jeep jeep grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by ima1(f): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2009
**osisi:

He's making up the stories as he goes along based on our responses to his "babiallah ways"
He'll soon tell us he bought her a jeep jeep grin

lol the guy is nuts and stingy, no wonder ur woman is leaving u
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2009
Real woodpecker.
e don peck the girl, peck am peck am grin
the omoge come gather common sense come hold her purse tight, zip am
na im e come hia dey talk rubbish
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2009
Woodpecker,

Just off the record, I just wanted to ask you a question.

What is your vision of an "Ideal" girlfriend?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2009
**osisi:

The guy is also a pathological liar.
From 1st to 3rd page,his story has changed a million times.
How did it go from her doing all the buying to you sponsoring her final exams and changing her wardrobe ?
You were earlier on threatening to tell her what other girls are buying for you to make her jealous and suddenly you've become an employer of labour with a construction company shocked shocked shocked
do you think the readers are idiots?
look who's talkin, i've only gt 2 pages here so where'd u get the 3rd? and yes as a matter of fact i do own a construction company. i never said she did all the buying what i said was that she was all over me. that was in our final yr in school, i'd just started the company then.
No i dont the other readers are idiots, just u
ima1:

now let me explain everything to u again;
1  the fact that i mentioned that she used to buy gifts doesnt mean that i didnt also
2  she was all over me meanin she gave me so much love and attention
3  (this is  probably where the misunderstaning arose) when i say shes @ the helm of affairs i mean shes the one who says when and where we go out to, how much i spend,  what clothes i wear, which of my friends can come around when shes @ my place etc ( all these happened over time cos i didnt care much abt it then)
4  she loves me to pieces ( dont ask me how i know i jsut do)
5 we're planning to get married ( actually shes the one in a hurry- me i'd rather wait 3 more yrs)
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2009
woodpecker, the chic don leave you o. abeg send her my email address . . . i can do better.  grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
davidylan:

woodpecker, the chic don leave you o. abeg send her my email address . . . i can do better. grin
lol nice try
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by ima1(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Woodpecker, maybe u should have gotten ur story straight in the first place
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
ima1:

@Woodpecker, maybe u should have gotten ur story straight in the first place
dont mind me jo, didnt know that some pple dont understand simple english and are narrow minded.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by osisi2(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
the guy is a moronic liar.
who dash him company.
agbero yaba that's sulking over some okirika "trozis" his chic didn't buy for this "beffday" grin
suddenly he's become Julius Berger
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
Woodpecker. . . . . , I'm waiting for you to answer my question.

What is your vision of an "ideal" girlfriend/fiance?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
f a beggar is someone who owns his own construction firm and is a manager in an investment company before he hits 30yrs wel

If wishes were horses, BEGGARS would ride.

If you had all that going for you, you wouldnt care about a girl no longer buying you gifts. Hungry!
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2009
**osisi:

the guy is a moronic liar.
who dash him company.
agbero yaba that's sulking over some okirika "trozis" his chic didn't buy for this "beffday" grin
suddenly he's become Julius Berger

whatever biatch
onyinye2:

Woodpecker,

Just off the record, I just wanted to ask you a question.

What is your vision of an "Ideal" girlfriend?
ans- my current girlfriend
she's just takin me for granted thats all and it happens with everyone. i just wanted advise on how to make it like the good ol days when things were still new between us. i promised myself that even when we're married for 20yrs i'd still treat her like i always have- a queen- which i think she is, so i dont see why  she sef cant @ least try to bring back some of the early days romance instead of this old couple attitude that is characteristic in long-term relationships

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? / Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister / I Love Her But She's A Flirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.