Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again (30011 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by midolian(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Austin4lif:
he was mad becos ur northern brodas Scam us with Change. I hope u are enjoing the change
yes bro wink
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by flokii: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari dey fall my hands i swear... ORUBEBE wey suppose don dey jail alongside some Igbo touts

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Jesusloveyou: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
chino11:
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but lacks commonsense.

Orubebe has just taken the ugly fool to the cleaners. Good job Orubebe.
u are like a rubebe, plssssss don't rubebe us before we jega u

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
politicans been disgracing themselves since 1900
1990 is too close, they ve been disgracing us since 1861
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by brixton: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
bigerboy200:

a gov without certificate??... even lazy people read wikipedia..do urself a favour and read about oshiomole there b4 u come hear 2 spread lies....

Anything goes in naija!

http://ynaija.com/opinion-can-oshiomhole-please-prove-his-certificates-are-not-forgeries/
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by hinwazaka: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
EdCure:

How is Bob Izua Oshiomhole's master?
Are you trying to impress your co-travellers, or you're trying to misinform your already hypnotised like-minds, or should I take you for just being plain silly?

I must have missed the moment you referred to Ribadu as Obasanjo's master.
Mr smart, answer this. Who is actually in control
* The butcher who cuts meat
* The customer who purchases the meat
How can you compare the relationship of Ribadu/Obj with that of Bob Izua and Oshiomole. Its obvious you have never gone beyond Lagos in your life, not to mention Ekiadolor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by brixton: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
advocates:
Yet, he's more sound and articulate weigh above your entire lineage and oh, my bad, he has a pretty woman you can't even dream of having for a wife. Too many confused and purposeless youths here making fans of area fathers.

You need to have a better mentor than that motor garage tout
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by IYANGBALI: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
I dey enjoy this movie,he no go better for whoever that stops the video player

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Jesusloveyou: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
brixton:
Nice one Orubebe, take that dwarf to the cleaners and if he comes back with a response; simply tell him to show us his ssce result. It is an open secret that Oshiomohle is a gov without sch certificate.
he perform more than ur phd without thesis of a clueless ogogoro ex-president, and ur garage boy rubebe hero

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
flokii:
Buhari dey fall my hands i swear... ORUBEBE wey suppose don dey jail alongside some Igbo touts
no worry,him prison room is loading
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by SergeAlain: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomole needed to be cut down to size, and he certainly has been.

He picked the wrong person to go to battle with. His shameless name calling and bellicose attitude will only work against ladies and gentlemen like Okonjo iweala and GEJ.

He has met his match!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Mcowubaba: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
bigerboy200:

hahahaha...y do u have to state u aren't a pdp or pro GEJ?? Seems like a stigma to pple who associate with PDP n GEJ or what?? Or u dey fear cyber lashing?
Fear which cyber lashing undecided...abeggii
The reason I do that, is so I will be viewed from an unbiased perspective... Because, if I don't point out that I am not a PDP supporter..people will not get my msg, the may ignore it nd classify it as Opposition propaganda/ Pdp gimmicks/ wailing wailers e.t.c....
I supported GEJ in 2011..I supported good leadership in 2015 (no candidate)....I don't support any Party..I only support good governance/leadership..

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
eleojo23:

ehm... (coughs) Bro Dayo, it is a houseboy not an houseboy. You must have dropped the letter 'H' again. cheesy

(Don't be offended please! Just kidding around) grin
hahahahahaha pls forgive him u know that tribe pronounces house as ouse so he used that article in respect to the sound
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Jesusloveyou: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
hinwazaka:

How can you compare the relationship of Ribadu/Obj with that of Bob Izua and Oshiomole. Its obvious you have never gone beyond Lagos in your life, not to mention Ekiadolor.
did u even know bob izua, well d so call bob izua is far better than dis ur ogogoro rubebe that is ur hero

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by blessednamso: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please fellow Nigerians, let's show decorum in our daily conduct and behaviour

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by favourmic(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy

i cant stop laughing o this man Bleep up big time if them call you orubebe the person should be crying

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by canalily(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Welrez:
I'm beginning to believe that not only does Adams Oshiomole look like Obasanjo, but may also be from the same unfortunate womb!
like brother like brothergrin

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by front247: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let d drama continues, l am keenly watching in 3d, two holigans watching thier dirty linen in public
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EdCure: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
hinwazaka:

I'm too busy to haggle with you nairaland wailers who are stuck with inane conjectures. It pays with a worthless coin.

BTW, I'm in b-side!

3 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
chino11:

you can't even create a mosquitoe, and you are characterizing a man created in the image of almighty.

You will agree with me you can't even say this to him one to one and you are not even the most handsome man in Nigeria.

There something some people really hate about you too but they can't say because they know you are human being

There is nothing like etiquette and netiquette in your actions, u will agree with me in your abasing this man.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by babafirst(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Orubebe shut up!See an example of a garage boy in this picture.Infact the man displaying childishly in the picture is an international political agbero.

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Deo27: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Hahahaha! Garage father

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by rusher14: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2015
" I don't talk carelessly " - Orubebe
grin grin
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Happiness87(f): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Tinubu is an idiot[/size]
funmijoyb:
I totally dislike the personalty of this Kid known as [size=30pt]Orubebe fool[/size]
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Boyooosa(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:

although i did not read d post but your likes include mine.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by harristo(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy

Orubebe, the king of wailers.

Being the first wailer (of this administration).

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Gboliwe: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Double thumbs up for Akparawa Orubebe!

This is what that ugly loud mouthed garage boy has been inching for since. Someone to fight dirty with. Well, Orubebe isn't afraid to frolic in the pigsty. They both have lodges there. So let the show contunu.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by kestolove95(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Orubebe..I will call jega for u o

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Pidggin(f): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Monkey relative na state governor for Nigeria.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Missy89(f): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2015
So orubebe thinks he doesnt talk carelessly? shocked
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by dcmconny: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2015
when 'll dis politicians 'll begin accord dem selves some respect
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Mr orubebe pls be. Careful oooooo. Is like u want us to call prof. Jega to address u a second time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.