Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again (30026 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by fexyrich(m): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2015
dayo23:
if Oshiomole advertise vacancy for the post of a houseboy, I bet u go be the first person to apply! Fineboy with empty pocket
My broda i love this your response..As oshiomole ugly reache e go snatch ur wife or girlfriend from u with only a blink of an eye..Mumu na ur papa u dey insult.Go and become like him then u would qualify to say what your saying now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:
grin
Click SHARE MY FATHER IS DRUNKĄRD DULLARD
OKAY
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but lacks commonsense.

Orubebe has just taken the ugly fool to the cleaners. Good job Orubebe.
I bet your nonentity old foól father and anyone in your entire generation can't match-up nor will ever match-up to him cool
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 27, 2015
eleojo23:

ehm... (coughs) Bro Dayo, it is a houseboy not an houseboy. You must have dropped the letter 'H' again. cheesy

(Don't be offended please! Just kidding around) grin
What is this mumu saying

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by kennethchidi(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....see old men dey fight like small pikin. And these are our leaders of today? The leaders of tomorrow should do and come abeg.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin
so close! grin
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by appini: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Make Osho non let Orubebe go fall am... Na him sabi
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by kayalcomp: 5:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe this face off can only be settled by Jega!
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by sukkot: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2015
change this niggas name to elder satansday orubebe
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by duduade: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2015
You Orubebe is an "ungarage man".... I think we neee Jega to come reset your brain and mouth. .. agbaya man....
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by fuke(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but lacks commonsense.

Orubebe has just taken the ugly fool to the cleaners. Good job Orubebe.

which cleaners?

Is it with this Onitsha-pamphlet English?
His English is as shameful as his conduct.

Orubebe calling Oshiomole an Illiterate?
That word must have gotten another meaning.

Oshiomoles should ignore him.

Orubebe had danced naked in the market place.
Nothing else for him to protect.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ready2learn: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2015
'We will not TAKE ...'

Who is the better 'agbero' of the two?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by awoluyi(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2015
For lack of a principal quality called "wisdom", one may not know when to stop talking. A wise man closes his mouth once he realises that the next statement about to be made will not add value to a debate or an arguement. One of my grandchildren ask me "What can she learn from Orubebe's and Oshiomole's current pupblic conduct?" I told her not to respond to all comments made about her as some of them may be mere opinion and not fact.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by tinsel: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2015
People don't have shame in Nigeria. This Orubebe of a man self.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by AreaFada2: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2015
I know these politicians have serious mouth diarrhoea but oko Iara own diarrhoea nor dey hear even Flagyl. grin cheesy
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Deluxever(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmm OSHO Vs ORU season one grab your copy nowwwww....Nollywood
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by sasquareT(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
funmijoyb:
I totally dislike the personalty of this Kid known as [size=30pt]Orubebe fool[/size]
And you totaly lyk the personality of Oshomole Mofoz
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by andyanders: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2015
funmijoyb:
I totally dislike the personalty of this Kid known as [size=30pt]Orubebe fool[/size]

Exactly. Kettle calling pot black.

Who does not know ORUBEBE as a complete Motor Park miscreant who almost plunged this country into a civil war by abusing Prof. Jega during the announcement of the results? If I am his children, which I am proud not to have been, I should be ashamed of he Orubebe as a father, who is mentally sick and needs help.

Though Oshomole talks too much lately of which I have come to dislike his person, Orubebe should be ashamed of himself because yet an unborn child of this great nation must come to know ORUBEBE the F0000L

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Vello(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
dayo23:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/you-are-a-garage-boy-orubebe-attacks-oshiomhole-again/
Imagine a renowned international and even Wikipedia acclaimed original area father aka jonaTOUT labeling Oshiomole a garage boy. What then is fayose and yourself?
The Jegaquine definitely did not work enough sir. My modest guess is 'it runs in the family'.
Talk of a national shameless villain.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by tonimenia: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2015
This is not good!

All we need now is peace and progress.

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by godoluwa(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2015
dayo23:
if Oshiomole advertise vacancy for the post of a houseboy, I bet u go be the first person to apply! Fineboy with empty pocket
u wanna kill urself because of oshiomole? boy, face front & accept the fact. oshiomole is a scam & disgrace since the days of NLC. Oshiomole should keep quiet
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Vello(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2015
andyanders:

Who does not know ORUBEBE as a complete Motor Park miscreant who almost plunged this country into a civil war by abusing Prof. Jega during the announcement of the results? If I am his children, which I am proud not to have been, I should be ashamed of he Orubebe as a father, who is mentally sick and needs help.

Though Oshomole talks too much lately of which I have come to dislike his person, Orubebe should be ashamed of himself because yet an unborn child of this great nation must come to know ORUBEBE the F0000L
andyanders:

[b]Exactly. Kettle calling pot black.

[/b]
andyanders:

The quote "Though Oshiomole talks too much lately of which I have come to dislike his person... " is the only part I beg to differ in your thoughtful submission. Don't you think we're too quiet in this Country. Evil men reigns where good men choose the part of silence. I indeed believe that where the likes of orubebe is concerned, we must war so we can live in peace. Americans are very vocal when it comes to their political lives but to Nigerians, it's "don't mind them, God will catch them... ". This is why we are still where we are today.
Let's add our voices to Oshiomole's and few good ones out there and send these evil incurable sick individuals into oblivion. Thanks
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by openmine(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2015
He said Oshiomhole is suffering from chronic diarrhoea of the mouth and that is why he has lately been misleading Nigerians as his illiteracy is beyond human comprehension.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros U just gave osho a serious K.O grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Both Oshiomole and Orubebe are garage boys. While osho controls benin motor park at ring road, orubebe controls Warri motor park. In a Saner clime both men should be behind bars. While I detest the high level of corruption in the last government, who is osho to cast a stone on them when he is a bigger thief.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by alexlee50: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2015
efilefun:
See Pot calling kettle black... Lol Orubebe is a disgrace to his entire family, someone who should be hiding his head in shame is still shouting here like a sex starved mosquito and some wailers are hailing the ode Mtcheeew
how is he a disgrace?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ceejaysimple(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Judgement of character should not be made on these supposedly leaders until findings are made and facts are unravelled. These 2 know what their personal ordeal(s) with each other is/are but won't uncover only to use the media to draw undue attention to themselves rather than focusing on their political appointments. For me, this is a puvlic show of sh**e as displayed by our so called leaders. Plus Orubebe plus Oshiomole, I express a great deal of disappointment with all due respect, and I pray them to go put their houses in order and stop this national distraction....peace
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Vondoola: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
I said it yesterday that both men know where they converge....keep the tantrum on we love it. Foolish old men
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by andyanders: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Vello:
[b][/b]
The quote "Though Oshiomole talks too much lately of which I have come to dislike his person... " is the only part I beg to differ in your thoughtful submission. Don't you think we're too quiet in this Country. Evil men reigns where good men choose the part of silence. I indeed believe that where the likes of orubebe is concerned, we must war so we can live in peace. Americans are very vocal when it comes to their political lives but to Nigerians, it's "don't mind them, God will catch them... ". This is why we are still where we are today.
Let's add our voices to Oshiomole's and few good ones out there and send these evil incurable sick individuals into oblivion. Thanks

Why I never liked Oshomole's issue of voicing out anything he comes across is because of his comment of talking about how the American's disclosed one of the names of those who looted this country and starched their loot in most of the American and European banks of which he should have waited until the US decide to do that themselves rather than Osho himself coming to start talking about issues like that.

Someone like Osho should be careful to chose the time to talk rather than rushing to start blowing up issues.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gibzzhd: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=37370622]Technically, Orubebe is right. Oshiomole's master is Delta born- Benin mob boss Bob Izua. He helps out at the motor parks bullying bus drivers and travellers. So in essence Oshiomole is truly a GARAGE BOY[/quote
Today i hv a friend without a university degree just appointed an SSG In my state.What country is this.GARAGE BOYS every where!!!
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by chrischukszy01(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Oshomole b acting like a tyrant since 15 BC
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by alexlee50: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:
After the drama with Jega the other day, Orubebe has nothing left to lose. He can as well walk naked on the streets of warri and nobody will raise an eyebrow because his case is no longer different from that of a mad man.

In saner climes, this national embarrassment of a man would confine his silly âss to a monastery.
how is he a national embarrassement?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gibzzhd: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:
Technically, Orubebe is right. Oshiomole's master is Delta born- Benin mob boss Bob Izua. He helps out at the motor parks bullying bus drivers and travellers. So in essence Oshiomole is truly a GARAGE BOY
i hava a friend without a university degree who was just appointed an SSG in My state.what kind of country is this.full of GARAGE BOYS.now a lot of illiterate comments here.we from the old bendel state know that the EDO man is a GARAGE boy n d delta man is schooled.one wronge conduct,he appologies.that is d bavery of a schooled fellow.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gibzzhd: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:
Technically, Orubebe is right. Oshiomole's master is Delta born- Benin mob boss Bob Izua. He helps out at the motor parks bullying bus drivers and travellers. So in essence Oshiomole is truly a GARAGE BOY
i have a friend without a university degree who was just appointed an SSG in My state.what kind of country is this.full of GARAGE BOYS.now a lot of illiterate comments here.we from the old bendel state know that the EDO man is a GARAGE boy n d delta man is schooled.one wronge conduct,he appologies.that is d bavery of a schooled fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex / People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.