Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again (30177 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gibzzhd: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:
Technically, Orubebe is right. Oshiomole's master is Delta born- Benin mob boss Bob Izua. He helps out at the motor parks bullying bus drivers and travellers. So in essence Oshiomole is truly a GARAGE BOY
i have a friend without a university degree who was just appointed an SSG in his state.what kind of country is this.full of GARAGE BOYS.now a lot of illiterate comments here.we from the old bendel state know that the EDO man is a GARAGE boy n d delta man is schooled.one wronge conduct,he appologies.that is d bavery of a schooled fellow.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Tmaritas76(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy
orubebes action during the election was commendable, its only a coward that will keep quiet when they want to riddicle or sideline him
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ndcide(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2015
I agree with orubebe 100%.

Besides 99% of people from our region could connect to what orubebe did at the collation center. Anyone one of us could have done that Depending on the level of emotions.

After all, those who felt cheated in 2011 went on a killing spree.

Those attacking orubebe on account of what happened at the collation center are simpletons.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by yicoyugo: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by jkbee(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
DRUNKARDS AT WAR OF WORDS kiss
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EdCure: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2015
alexlee50:
how is he a national embarrassement?
If you still had to ask this kind of question, then I cannot help you.

3 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by alexlee50: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

If you still had to ask this kind of question, then I cannot help you.
why am I not surprised u cannot explain what he did which is so awful that it became a national embarrassement?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bakila: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2015
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. Orubebe of the international disgrace acclaim speaking on etiquette!
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Orubebe leave oshio baba na new wife na dey catch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Billygee2u: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by sunnymaja(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Since Orubebe is older than Oshiomole: then if Oshiomole is a garage boy, Orubebe is a garage man. Because Orubebe demonstrated his own for live broadcast to the world and Oshiomole is just on local sphere. Baba onojekuje is looking for attention.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Billygee2u: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but he is equally devoid of commonsense.

Orubebe has just taken the ugly fool to the cleaners. Good job Orubebe.
truth be told Oshimole the ugliest governor in Africa,who told a widow to go and die,is no doubt a motor guarage tout,who wind of events,mistakenly blown to state government house as a governor ,instead of a cleaner.
Oshimole thought that we have forgotten ,how he lavished Edo state fund on the little South African girl,BBA winner ,called Dillish.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bebene: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
ndcide:

Besides 99% of people from our region could connect to what orubebe did at the collation center. Anyone one of us could have done that Depending on the level of emotions.

Those attacking orubebe on account of what happened at the collation center are simpletons.
You people have the mouth to justify orubebe's action at the collation center? no wonder,you people are birds of a feather that flock together.

You should have just apologised like he did
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Billygee2u: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
ndcide:

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Oshiomole is sure suffering from numerical disease ----------'Dr Ngozi Iweala'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bendutch(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....see old men dey fight like small pikin. And these are our leaders of today? The leaders of tomorrow should do and come abeg.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin
This your Lady F again is annoying. Go get a life
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by muktar10(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2015
"I don’t talk carelessly as I have my facts to prove my points.’
This is the part i'm interested in!
Orubebe show us in the collection and counting center of the recent presidential election where he made Jega legend!!!
Just ff the trend this man will make oshiomole legend too. #SMH
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bendutch(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Orubebe is right. The yellowbas sold us out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Myself2(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Honestly I have to agree with Orubebe on this,a careful look at OshiomhOLE in his untidy office and the ragtag dress and cap he is donning in this picture,actually gives him away as a CONFAM GARAGE BOY grin grin grin grin,Pray tell,which governor worth his salt,onions and maggi dresses like this short baboon

Orubebe has finished OshiomOLE[/size]

[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Myself2(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=18pt]
chino11:
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but he is equally devoid of commonsense.

LOL @ UGLIEST NIGERIAN,I THOUGHT IT WAS OBJ,THEN OshiomhOLE[/size]

[img][/img]

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Billygee2u: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2015
bebene:

You people have the mouth to justify orubebe's action at the collation center? no wonder,you people are birds of a feather that flock together.

if you discovered who is cheating,no matter the place,will you keep quite?
did you imprison or castrate Baba one chance Buhari,2011 when he caused commotion that claimed many lives including those of NYSC?
Is it not the same Buharidullardinho you are now praising?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Billygee2u: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Myself2:
[size=18pt]Honestly I have to agree with Orubebe on this,a careful look at OshiomhOLE in his untidy office and the ragtag dress and cap he is donning in this picture,actually gives him away as a CONFAM GARAGE BOY grin grin grin grin,Pray tell,which governor worth his salt,onions and maggi dresses like this short baboon

Orubebe has finished OshiomOLE[/size]

[img][/img]
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ndcide(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
bebene:

Orubebe is a true son of delta state. His actions cannot in anyway be compared to the killer supports of buhari in 2011.

Has Buhari apologised?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by teadrake(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Autolord:
Oshiomole is truly a garage boy
Drink this bro

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by billyG(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Let me go & watch oshomole Go & Die video & Orubebe Jegaed video and see who is a Garage Boy Btw d 2.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
The history of Orubebe will tell where he was disgracing himself globally during the collation center in Abuja. I wish he keeps quiet for now
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by samsongbemisola(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Politicians will their comedy of shame, imagine Orubebe saying history will remenber him and people will be proud of him, he had no shame @ all.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by fejikudz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Only those blinded by prejudice and thuggery would ordinarily rate Orubebe over Oshoomole. Your statement confirms the pathetic state of our young people.
Spare me all this thrash abeg!
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gumaveddy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
dayo23:
his attitude totally disgusting....old man way dey behave like kid
people like him should be kill before clocking 18 cos he is disgrace not just to niger delta but nigeria as a whole. I hate dis fool
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gumaveddy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:

what is the different between you and orubebe? You both think throgh ANUS most u comment
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gumaveddy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy
orubebe should remain silence as if he is a dead man instead of displayin his madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments / Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.