Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again (30025 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gumaveddy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
MadCow1:
I shock say Orubebe still get mouth to dey yarn
the thing tire me! This mad dog get heart ooo

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gumaveddy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tmaritas76:
orubebes action during the election was commendable, its only a coward that will keep quiet when they want to riddicle or sideline him
mind u it was out of foolishness and mental disability that make him behave in that way. You and orubebe share something in common.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gumaveddy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
ndcide:
I agree with orubebe 100%.

Besides 99% of people from our region could connect to what orubebe did at the collation center. Anyone one of us could have done that Depending on the level of emotions.

After all, those who felt cheated in 2011 went on a killing spree.

Those attacking orubebe on account of what happened at the collation center are simpletons.
you are a big fool
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Abumenre(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
These two old men should knows how to jegalize issue when is necessary. But any attend to aply olubebenalism will make thing go very bad. That's if u no what I means. grin angry
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Empedocles(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Orubebe. Irrespctive of what any1 says I m proud of u,aldo u myt b irresponsible but u know ow 2 perfectly use "ironies" oya stand up and clap 4 urself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.