Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

When She Says No - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61082 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by RetroBoy: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Many thanks to EroticAngelina(whatever that means) and funlord (twas really fun) for some great entertainment.

Moral of the Story: Let sleeping dogs lie

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Macgreat(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
First off- I will never propose to a girl in public; who am I trying to impress? Or thrill
No girl born of a woman can say to "No" to me. They just don't have the balls - **they actually don't have any** cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
my best excerpts................I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess! Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny!

funlord is crazier than the crazies.....koooooooolll grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Over Wicked! Over Wicked! Over Wicked! Wicked!

typical Raalsalghul, always causing problems between BATMAN and the JOKER. You don come here again oooo!! No Lazarus plinth to rejuvenate you for NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ride on!!!
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Funlord and Eroticangelina, both loosers i must say.

I mean this shhh was'nt even fun, just dissing each other with such vigor for what? Can't be for fun, that's just weird.

Eroticangelina you really fell my hand bae, figured you'd be somewhat of a classy bae, but here you are rolling in the mud with that funlord pig, guess looks can really be deceiving undecided

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by funlord(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
VaselineCrew2:
Funlord and Eroticangelina, both loosers like me i must say.

I mean this shhh was'nt even fun like my sad life, just dissing each other with such vigor for what? Can't be for fun, that's just weird.

Eroticangelina you really fell my hand bae, figured you'd be somewhat of a classy bae, but here you are rolling in the mud like I do with fellow pigs like me in my spare time, guess looks can really be deceiving undecided

Your cursed father as well as your dead grandfather were all barn yard pigs as well! So Its not suprising that they gave birth to a hopelessly _imbecilic hog such as youreslf since "piggery is in your families DNA"! Now you have been noticed kindly get lost from my circumference because you are literally too _STUPID to insult!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by iheanyi40(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
gringrin funlord tuale baba go rest u don try today, brutalizing 2ppl in a day ain't easy bro ure d real MVP

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by iheanyi40(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
I can c united faithfuls viewing gringrin
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
predatorX:

typical Raalsalghul, always causing problems between BATMAN and the JOKER. You don come here again oooo!! No Lazarus plinth to rejuvenate you for NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ride on!!!
Don't mind me jare. Am just having fun.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
oochi123:
hahahaha.na u wicked o.u sef
Sister no be my fault.
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

She's too ugly her mouth is sagging! angry
Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Oya over to you MISSCONGENIALITY.
Re: When She Says No by banme(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ayaaah! I can feel the tears dropping on your screen! I can also sense your bitterness through the nl matrix! This is world class embarrassment abi? I'm sure you wish my rifle could just magically appear along with me in front of you so that you could squeeze the trigger right? Sorry oh, its too late! You are now trapped in my "rubics cube of damnation"!

Have you heard about game theory? Or the 36 chambers? Or how the "killa bees swarm"? No? I guessed as much! Your I.Q is the size of a grain of sand so eternal daftness is your portion, resting at the bottom of the lagos lagoon is your eventual destiny and me decapitating you before proceeding to use your empty skull as an ash tray for my blunts is only par for the course!

You wanted beef but you forgot that you still have a mouth filled with "milk baboon teeth!" You can't chew my kind of prime ribbed beef yet, but you can slobber balls, suck _shit stained cocks that have just exited your anus, and guzzle more _sperm than the fuel tank of a hummer getting filled up with petrol! I was wondering, If I put my _dick in your mouth right now, will that shut you up? Hmmmmm? Ha ha ha ha ha...................

DIES....

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Abeg observe well make I do something with my life. Just don't finish popcorn
Eat enough oh, so you can have strength to reply.
Re: When She Says No by SwingzProsper(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mehn Funlord is d true boss in dissing!!
Mehn I cut cap bruhva!!

U mk kneels tremble,,U mk dm bodies shiver in strange sensations!.
FUNLORD,,tuale!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by GentleMimi: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
grayline:

undecided
Tufia!
Ya head!
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Na wa to u o.
Bros na them cause am.
Re: When She Says No by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

I mean this shhh was'nt even fun, just dissing each other with such vigor for what? Can't be for fun, that's just weird.

Eroticangelina you really fell my hand bae, figured you'd be somewhat of a classy bae, but here you are rolling in the mud with that funlord pig, guess looks can really be deceiving undecided

*in Fela's voice* when trouble sleep, yanga go wake am; Wetin you dey find...Palava you go get

You just wan buy market this night, I really pity you oo ... grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Codyt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Woman, your comment no make brain at all.
At all at all. Msteww
Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
not all comprehend what she was trying to pass across.
That's true.
Re: When She Says No by sauceEEP(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Damn!!!! Funlord abeg its OK. But wait............in mortal kombat x.............FINISH HER!!!!! grin grin
Eroticangelica dey form boss chick but she Don jam TABOSSKY...

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Don't mind me jare. Am just having fun.

make i imitate you too!!!

Wicked!! Wicked!!! Wickedest!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Odunharry(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this vapid chibok prostitute typing out expired and stale lines! It's so cute when you try to type about things you don't understand.

Anyway It's a good thing for you that at least you have that your reeking _vagina and your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity, because as for your brain its nothing more than a decoration!
jesuuuu o.
bro easy on her na.. no be Elf na

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by ayokellany: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
tongue
Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Ogbeni, who send you make you go buy HOT PEPPER. You no tell dem say na only tomatoes you see.

God don cash you today, as JAh Bless talk: O ti fi ata gungun shey eyeshadows. Joor o!
o tun fi petrol din dodo!!
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Free meat for funlord

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by davidayn(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

u are very sick cos I never applied for a proposal from u and I didn't mention ur name anywhere in my comment.

Again, u prefer goats to girls cos u r a goat.

I don't like abusing people I barely know, I wud have abused u very well but I don't know u.

Bae! Are u one legged ? , jst checked ur profile pic and am kinda curious
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mr funlord sorry o. Did those words come out of your head or did you copy them from somewhere?

If the former is true, then guy, that's some creativity. You deserve two bottles of origin, well spiced chops & a Mexican b1tch.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Codyt(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lwkmd!!! I can see ur so pained, I'd almost pity u... buh nah. u started it first bae, so I guess I'll have to tame ur fugly half-baked black dirry azz grin

Tell me hon, do u still luv nature despite what it did to u? sad ugly black stoopid baboon. offspring of a thousand fathers grin how's dat ur keke napep business doing?? I might look skinny buh my dog eats better than u'll ever eat in ur short-spanned life u red zombie grin

broke wayward, dizzy-eyed son of a Snake. useless walking disaster. have u considered suing ur brain for non-support? lame limp noodle who thinks he's tough and all. by the time I'm done burying u next to ur dead decayed ancestors today, u'll cry blood grin brainless Arrow. ur family z so poor, they beg from beggers on the street too grin nonsensical, foolish bottled-shaped-headed madman! fvcking fugly faced alien with no direction in life. hungry bulldog. clumsy three-eyed klutz.silly gay cockshiner grin bald dwarf suffering from 1st class kwashiorkor! Margot

I'd iot
Upon all the epistle above.... It doesn't add a cent to your bank account talk-less of a kobo. If you're subjected to a virtual "spit off" you'd lose big time. Get it right. Goosh all you attention-seeking-dimwitted-apes got a whole lot in Common.
If u like mention me... Guess what? I won't reply. cheesy
Re: When She Says No by tpiander: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Btw is the op referring to allegations of rape?
Re: When She Says No by g2soul11(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
I propose to a girl on national radio.. she said yes... only to call me back and told she's not marrying me... that she just don't want to embarrass me... . funny enough... we are still together till tiday
Re: When She Says No by Codyt(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
g2soul11:
I propose to a girl on national radio.. she said yes... only to call me back and told she's not marrying me... that she just don't want to embarrass me... . funny enough... we are still together till tiday
Did u just say "Funny enough?" this ain't funny o!!
Re: When She Says No by Ancientboy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Too bad now you have to resort to stealing lines from internet diss sites! OLODO! Write your own _shit! All your "apology letter from the condom factory lines are tired old lines on nl"! Try harder you brainless dimwitted chemo patient! Kai this babe you really are a pitiful dunce! YOU SUCK!
Boss please have mercy!you go kill her o!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by oluwadanie1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!

baba i hail thee...
You're the man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.