Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89124 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Nayah:

I let you guess... And thanks for your compliment I appreciate wink but don't forget it s all about your lifestyle

ok you are within the 35 to 40 range

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2015
lovemode:
I hear u oGa.....if oshiomole wasn't a governor and has a lot to spend she won't have accepted. It all comes down to money.......its hardship, poverty and ur life style dat determines dat....not d gender

Isorite
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

ok you are within the 35 to 40 range
Absolutely not
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nayah:

Absolutely not

ok choose one

20-25

25-30

30-35

40-50
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

ok choose one

20-25

25-30

30-35

40-50
Ahaha this is so important for you to know my age honey ?

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Nayah post=37463868][/quote]

Just curios. cool
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

Just curios. cool
Do you think I m fade?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Nayah:
Do you think I m fade?
Apparently you dont want to disclose it so i will let it pass

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by wrongnumber: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Can any one write on romance section without iincluding the wiomen folk?

Their is no romance without women.

Seconded bro.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

This write up is directed to the supposed "hot chics" who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

So i dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men.

In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

Just digging out my threads lol!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by missingrib(f): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Just digging out my threads lol!
many ladies know about this depreciating thing of women's beauty.. it just that they want to enjoy the pleasure that comes with this beauty while its lasted..hot babes as you called them ain't ready to suffer in one man house in the name of marriage..so every man to its own way of life.but its isn't advisable for a Lady to marry in an thirties apart from depreciating factor of her beauty there is difficulty in child bearing compare to when in her twenties.my opinion though
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
mib:
many ladies know about this depreciating thing of women's beauty.. it just that they want to enjoy the pleasure that comes with this beauty while its lasted.[b].hot babes as you called them ain't ready to suffer in one man house in the name of marriage..so every man to its own way of life.but its isn't advisable for a Lady to marry in an thirties apart from depreciating factor of her beauty there is difficulty in child bearing compare to when in her twenties.[/b]my opinion though

You made sense but i keep wondering...Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?

Is there a guaranty that the rich guy they marry will remain rich forever?

Are they cursed not to also strive and make it on their own?

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

This write up is directed to the ladies who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

ok ok you say you don't wanna suffer with any man so you wait and hope you meet a rich dude. Ironically,this rich dude knows he is a hot cake so he only spends stipends on you out of his millions or billions and when he is done with you,he dumps you for another lady since he has the money to throw about and maybe at 30something you will now be forced to settle with a man you ordinarily will not look twice.

And if i may ask these myopic ladies these simple questions:

1.How much are you really worth?
2.Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?
3.Is there a guaranty that the rich guy you marry will remain rich forever?
4.How will you feel if that broke dude you ignored today becomes a very rich dude in no time and that rich guy you went for became so broke?
5.Are you cursed not to also strive and make it on their own?

I dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men. Just go for a man who has a destination,take the risk of sticking with him and pray for him and wiuth him.

In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

Lalasticlala have you seen this?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Some ladies are unfortunate to find themselves single even in their 30s or 40s but this write up is directed to the ladies who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

ok ok you say you don't wanna suffer with any man so you wait and hope you meet a rich dude. Ironically,this rich dude knows he is a hot cake so he only spends stipends on you out of his millions or billions and when he is done with you,he dumps you for another lady since he has the money to throw about and maybe at 30something you will now be forced to settle with a man you ordinarily will not look twice.

And if i may ask these myopic ladies these simple questions:

1.How much are you really worth?
2.Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?
3.Is there a guaranty that the rich guy you have an eye for will remain rich forever?
4.How will you feel if that broke dude you ignored today becomes a very rich dude in no time and that rich guy you went for became so broke?
5.Are you cursed not to also strive and make it on your own?

I dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men. Just go for a man who has a destination,take the risk of sticking with him,pray for him and take the bold step with him.

That woman in that picture is as beautiful as everundecided.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2016
missingrib:
many ladies know about this depreciating thing of women's beauty.. it just that they want to enjoy the pleasure that comes with this beauty while its lasted..hot babes as you called them ain't ready to suffer in one man house in the name of marriage..so every man to its own way of life.but its isn't advisable for a Lady to marry in an thirties apart from depreciating factor of her beauty there is difficulty in child bearing compare to when in her twenties.my opinion though

What is depreciating about beauty? If it now common sense that you can't look exactly the same way you looked 10 years ago? Even animals sef dey grow olderundecided

What an insult!

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

That woman in that picture is as beautiful as everundecided.

That is exactly the lies their brains keep telling them especially when they hear lies from fellow ladies about how sweet they look.

They look in the mirror at 25 and at 30 and their brains will not see any difference.

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Toks2008:

That is exactly the lies their brains keep telling them especially when they hear lies from fellow ladies about how sweet they look.

They look in the mirror at 25 and at 30 and their brains will not see any difference.

Ermmm...please upload your 20s and 30s pictures

Thanks!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
leave my girl Eroticangelina out of this,as long as she maintains her slim figure(even after child birth cos that's when most african women lose it),she would look as beautiful even when she hits 60's,70's. I had a crush on Elizabeth Taylor when I saw her on Oprah Show when she was in her 60's,slim people with slim faces don't look old as they age as long as they maintain their slim figure,thats why girls that don't have excess curves and flesh like Elizabeth Taylor and Eroticangelina don't have nothing to worry about cos they still look good no matter the age.
PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FLESHY ARE BLESSED On the first pic: Elizabeth Taylor is already an old woman here but doesn't look old and even her grey hair looks good on her and also,her shape looks great cos she's not fleshy
On the second pic: the handsome 72 year old man on the pic looks younger than some men in their 30's cos he's not fleshy, and he looks the same as when he was in his 30's and 40's. The more the flesh on the face and body,the older you look and the more the wrinkles

Slim people with slim faces dont have to worry?undecided

What shit are you on?

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ermmm...please upload your 20s and 30s pictures

Thanks!

lol

I am not saying this applies to women alone but its a universal thing but we all know that men age slower in most cases and even a man's age is inconsequential when it comes to marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Toks2008:

lol

I am not saying this applies to women alone but its a universal thing but we all know that men age slower in most cases and even a man's age is inconsequential when it comes to marriage.

So you think beauty is the reason most women are either unmarried or married late?undecided

I am sorry but really need to stop writing this stuffs. I have already explained beauty to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

So you think beauty is the reason most women are either unmarried or married late?undecided

I am sorry but really need to stop writing this stuffs. I have already explained beauty to you.

Habba! please read that second paragraph again. This has nothing to do with teh unfortunate ones but those who have allowed that beauty to enter their head...

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Habba! please read that second paragraph again. This has nothing to do with teh unfortunate ones but those who have allowed that beauty to enter their head...

Nah

Women should grab a man before their beauty starts to depreciate..... I think I got it now
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nah

Women should grab a man before their beauty starts to depreciate..... I think I got it now

lol

I find that kinda sarcastic.

Its not as if they will grab any man but we all know how most hot chics think,they keep pushing it until they suddenly wake up to realize how late it has become.

When i write these things,i'm only catching my fun but at the same time passing some deep messages.It is up to then to learn and adjust.

Hot chics enjoy the attention and to them they feel it will be too early to permanently be with a man in a timely manner.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by AVRecruit: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2016
preach it Toks.

The funny thing is men are innately attracted to young blood regardless of how politically incorrect it is. Most Nigerian men would marry people over 26 quite alright but they will cheat with younger babes to get a fair share.

Girls are supposed to get married before their beauty fades.... thats the main attractant.but most gilrs abuse it.

ive said before that feminists have tried to extend adolescence to 26 in the west so they can call men who go after young girls pervs and names.
but it wont work. youth is symbolic of fertility in male eyes.

women should get married as soon as they can.

men call the shots who they are with. even pof a popular site started restricted men from dating young babes, the site almost went out of business. thats how serious it is.

if u are a girl and reading this, go and find ur self a man from all the guys toasting u.

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2016
AVRecruit:
preach it Toks.

The funny thing is men are innately attracted to young blood regardless of how politically incorrect it is. Most Nigerian men would marry people over 26 quite alright but they will cheat with younger babes to get a fair share.

Girls are supposed to get married before their beauty fades.... thats the main attractant.

but most gilrs abuse it.

ive said before feminists have tried to extend adolescence to 26 in the west so they can call men who go after young girls pervs and names.

but it wont work.

women should get married as soon as they can.

men call the shots who they are with!

You must be an intelligent and matured man.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by AVRecruit: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be an intelligent and matured man.

We try to be :-)
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Slim people with slim faces dont have to worry?undecided

What shit are you on?
are you just waking up since all these days?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by missingrib(f): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is depreciating about beauty? If it now common sense that you can't look exactly the same way you looked 10 years ago? Even animals sef dey grow olderundecided

What an insult!
dont you understand English?_huh?_depreciating and growing old ain't it same thing it more like expressing old age with depreciating,, abeg pack well jare and find better thing to say if u wanna quote me.. make you respect ur old age abeggy...

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2016
missingrib:
dont you understand English?_huh?_depreciating and growing old ain't it same thing it more like expressing old age with depreciating,, abeg pack well jare and find better thing to say if u wanna quote me.. make you respect ur old age abeggy...

Do you have comprehension problems? Your claim is that growing old=beauty depreciation and that has been the claim of stu.pid people from time immemorial. You need to reread op's article again

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by missingrib(f): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you have comprehension problems? Your claim is that growing old=beauty depreciation and that has been the claim of stu.pid people from time immemorial. You need to reread op's article again
go and find something doing and get ursef busy..and BTW must u quote ??huhdon't let me release my dogs on you am warning u now..

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by missingrib(f): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

go and find something doing and get ursef busy..and BTW must u quote me ??huhdon't let me release my dogs on you am warning u now..
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by missingrib(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

go to church your surely needed there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.