Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) (50237 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by BMedia: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Even though competence should supercede ethnicity, I will be disappointed if PMB does not balance his ministerial list.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dharniel:

just incase ke, it's definitely assured...
if e no reach FP make seun deactivate my account...
Lol Bros I Sight Yu cool
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by chichriso: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok
#100WasteDays
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Bagwellz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vhis one way him face fat like lipsrsealed
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by DelectableAutos: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmnnn........
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by seedorfg(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
North, south or east ko kan mi o, as long as they all deliver. We are all nigerians right ? then why should tribalism generate our blood and vain, kudos to the appointee
God bless Pmb God bless nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

[/b]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kyari

Photo credit: http://www.ramalanyero.com/governors/

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun this is the wrong Abba Kyari. Behold the right one here;

MR. ABBA KYARI

Abba Kyari obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England, in 1980. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1983. In 1984, he obtained a Masters’ Degree in Law from his alma-mater, the University of Cambridge.

Between 1988 and 1990, he was Editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited Kaduna, (publishers of Democrat Newspapers). He served with the Borno State Executive Council as Commissioner for Forestry and Animal Resources in 1990 and was Secretary to the Board of African International Bank Limited, between 1990 and 1995.

He attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland, and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994 respectively.

Abba Kyari was Executive Director, Management Services, United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA) and later the Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Bank. He was appointed a Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc. in 2002.

He served as Honorary Member of the Presidential Advisory Council on Investment in Nigeria between 2000 and 2005. He is a recipient of the Nigerian Honor Award of Officer of the Order of the Niger (O.O.N).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by mployer(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Old analog men leading a young digital generation....change!!! cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Seamareggae(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Military Governor at 29.

Very interesting and great achievement.
Bros.. U sef hail the man??
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by taiwofisa: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
What is ur problem with [/b]ASIWAJU? Leave this man alone, he has done what God almighty sent him to do as regard this transition. Take it or leave it, he was the major instrument God used to make Buhari the president, which you ppl did not support during election process.
TRADELYN:
These recent appointments just confirm that Tinubu has no influence on the President.
[b]"I am for nobody; I am for everybody" Pres. Buhari.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by MamOnline(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice development.

Shopping made easy for BUSY people. grin

Check my signature. Lagos residents only.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Abbycite(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Age 77
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by lalasticlala(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun this is the wrong Abba Kyari. Behold the right one here;

MR. ABBA KYARI

Abba Kyari obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England, in 1980. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1983. In 1984, he obtained a Masters’ Degree in Law from his alma-mater, the University of Cambridge.

Between 1988 and 1990, he was Editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited Kaduna, (publishers of Democrat Newspapers). He served with the Borno State Executive Council as Commissioner for Forestry and Animal Resources in 1990 and was Secretary to the Board of African International Bank Limited, between 1990 and 1995.

He attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland, and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994 respectively.

Abba Kyari was Executive Director, Management Services, United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA) and later the Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Bank. He was appointed a Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc. in 2002.

He served as Honorary Member of the Presidential Advisory Council on Investment in Nigeria between 2000 and 2005. He is a recipient of the Nigerian Honor Award of Officer of the Order of the Niger (O.O.N).

Thanks for pointing that out.. The change has been effected..
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Duru009(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Igbos are finished...........

................ What a pity.............
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Xano(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Better
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
TRADELYN:
These recent appointments just confirm that Tinubu has no influence on the President.
"I am for nobody; I am for everybody" Pres. Buhari.
trust baba,no baga fit influence am except me

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by engrlarex(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
kk
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by 4ubootyman: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is even more impressive
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Mcaise: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:
My President is Pro North and Anti South...
90 percent of his appointees so far are from the north..

So only the north has incorruptible people right ?

That is a man i campaigned so hard for, i give up...

I think you shld really start looking at Nigeria as one big united entity and allow this north south thingy to be.

It's time we move forward oh ..abi u no so am like that?
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IYANGBALI: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru009:
Igbos are finished.............
they have relocated to biafra grin
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by 4ubootyman: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
trust baba,no baga fit influence am except me

Ode na Tinubu get una size....will u still like him because tinubu is not there? No. Wait till ministerial list commot. Tinubu has his complete list....sidon there. Tinubu na southwest voice for this administration
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abbycite:
Age 77
na dat one tire me o
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
The profile on Wiki is wrong, Abba kyari the chief of staff was never a military man, he is graduate of Cambridge and a practicing lawyer.
Wiki is wrong on this one, that must be another Abba kyari.

Cc: lalastica
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by reuben79: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
yoruba's and igbos should be rethink they are political ideology and political egotislim..........witout dat...i see yoruba's and igbo's are slave to hausa till kindom come!!!
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by metrixserv: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
AT 77? this will be too much for him, i hope he will be able to cope with the pressure saddled with this job,
Chief of staff is a defacto vice president
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
4ubootyman:

Ode na Tinubu get una size....will u still like him because tinubu is not there? No. Wait till ministerial list commot. Tinubu has his complete list....sidon there. Tinubu na southwest voice for this administration
na you be baba nla ode,your so called tinubu no fit control Buhari,tinubu knows it except fooools like you tongue
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
It won't be fair if Amaechi doesn't get a juicy appointment in PMB's administration.
did amaechi tell u he was looking for appointment?
Person wey no like money?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by wealthnet: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
It won't be fair if Amaechi doesn't get a juicy appointment in PMB's administration.
Amaechi people from Rivers state have succeded hanging corrutpion load on his neck and they knew the implication of such in Buhari administration.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by reuben79: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
i don't knw why......why igbo's and yoruba's cannot agree 4 onething.....its a pity 4 igbo's and yoruba's to allow hausa to be rulling dem like dis.its unfair!!
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by gebest: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

i did same too, never give up, until after four years
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
bigerboy200:
ok...d age (77) is something 2 worry about.
these r the youths of yesterday, the future leaders.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

I am still hopeful o, my vote must NOT be a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.