Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. (21757 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
as long as Lagos remains a no man's land. I'm ok

grin u wish.
We are not responsible for your misfortunes.
you build Lagos but ur states of origin are a shi.t hole. I stop taking u people serious long time ago.
u are all Mr.IBU (comedians).

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

I am still waiting for your response.

Who did the bini prince come to rule over in the farm settlement that history tells us was owned by an ife man called Ogunfunmire?

If indeed a Bini prince came to lord over the natives, what tribe were those natives?

Are those natives not the owners of their land?

Is the present royalty of Eko/Lagos not traceable to this bini prince? So what exactly is your argument about ownership when nobody has cried foul over being dispossessed of their land (Yoruba natives) or of their royalty (bini heritage)?

With my efforts to bring you out of the darkness of your ignorance, how does a Lagos State that encompasses the Ijebu in Epe and Ikorodu, Awori in Lagos, Ikeja, and Alimosho and parts of Badagry, and the Egun/Fon of Badagry, still be called a no-man's land?
eko is bini land.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
Biafra doesn't comprise igbos alone. It includes Ibibio, ijaw, igala etc so how do you expect it to have an Igbo meaning, shey u well so? What's the meaning of Niger in Nigeria? Is it a yoruba or Hausa word? Foool

In other words, Biafra is biafraland? Foolish iidiots.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin u wish.
We are not responsible for your misfortunes.
you build nairaland, but ur states of origin are a shi.t hole. I stop taking u people serious long time ago.
u are all Mr.IBU (comedians).
eko is bini land, amuwo odofin sounds like ijaw to me self.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

In other words, Biafra is biafraland? Foolish iidiots.
in other words, Nigeria is Niger area and its neither a yoruba, Igbo or Hausa word.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
To those Iboe youth following that boy called KANU and accepting anything that the fool said, let the rant and bragging end on nairaland (not even Twitter, Facebook).
if u mess up, Ambode will deport u lot back to upper iweka bridge, Abakiliki, orlu, nnewi, or whichever cave u came from.
what Fashola did in 2013 is small.
nuff said

we the Yoruba's are not responsible for ur misfortunes.
we are not the one that said ur land should be eroded.
we are not the one that said ur land should be underdeveloped.
Even Ambode tune radio Biafra.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by winniz: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chei! So the Lagos this Yorubas always claim has actually no Yoruba meaning and don't belong to them cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by honeywealth75(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
what's the yoruba name of Lagos ?

All dis yeebos self theyy tot evrybdy is an iliterate just like they are, the yorubas have one of the best cultures and rich histories, Lagos is not even an english word but a portugese word, there is also a city in portugal called Lagos, so Eko was never the yoruba meaning of Lagos. And Oba of benin is a descendant of a yoruba clan, Oduduwa, ask ur self why is the king of benin nt called obi of benin, bt OBA of benin, and Oba is a yoruba word. Try anything stupid in Lagos and we will sacrifice u pple to d lagoon

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Answer the question and stop rantinggrin Are you the one that is going to instruct ambode on what to do?
Do not be afraid my son. wink I know u are shiting in our pant, when u saw deport in my post. how's ur father? like I said before, the Yoruba name for Lagos is Ojuku. oya hang urself cool

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
winniz:
Chei! So the Lagos this Yorubas always claim has actually no Yoruba meaning and don't belong to themcheesy
every other state in southwest has yoruba meaning expect lagos, how come?,
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
eko is bini land.

What's the meaning of Biafra in ibo. What's the meaning of Ebonyi in ibo. what's the Meaning of France in french, what's the meaning of England in English?

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
honeywealth75:

All dis yeebos self theyy tot evrybdy is an iliterate just like they are, the yorubas have one of the best cultures and rich histories, Lagos is not even an english word but a portugese word, there is also a city in portugal called Lagos, so Eko was never the yoruba meaning of Lagos. And Oba of benin is a descendant of a yoruba clan, Oduduwa, ask ur self why is the king of benin nt called obi of benin, bt OBA of benin, and Oba is a yoruba word. Try anything stupid in Lagos and we will sacrifice u pple to d lagoon
I kept seeing Benin is your post. So I won't read it.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
in other words, Nigeria is Niger area and its neither a yoruba, Igbo or Hausa word.

What's the meaning of Enugu in ibo? Biafra = Come Fraud in ibo.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
eko is bini land.

Answer the simple question.

Who did the Bini prince come to rule over? What tribe was that local population?

We know the British, French, Spanish and Portuguese came to rule over Africa and Africans.

Do you mean that Igboland is English land and the Igbos have only stolen the land from the British who actually met the Igbos there?

Please give me a peek into the mind of an Igbo.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

I am still waiting for your response.

Who did the bini prince come to rule over in the farm settlement that history tells us was owned by an ife man called Ogunfunmire?

If indeed a Bini prince came to lord over the natives, what tribe were those natives?

Are those natives not the owners of their land?

Is the present royalty of Eko/Lagos not traceable to this bini prince? So what exactly is your argument about ownership when nobody has cried foul over being dispossessed of their land (Yoruba natives) or of their royalty (bini heritage)?

With my efforts to bring you out of the darkness of your ignorance, how does a Lagos State that encompasses the Ijebu in Epe and Ikorodu, Awori in Lagos, Ikeja, and Alimosho and parts of Badagry, and the Egun/Fon of Badagry, still be called a no-man's land?

Even the royalty was only Bini for 2 generations.
After the 2nd generation, a Lagos princess of Bini heritage married the Ijesha chief priest to produce the current line of Obas we have today.
So, the royalty is Yoruba.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

What's the meaning of Biafra in ibo. What's the meaning of Ebonyi in ibo. what's the Meaning of France in french, what's the meaning of England in English?
is ebonyi a native name like eko? Your mumuness no get rival. Eko is from bini word.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

Answer the simple question.

Who did the Bini prince come to rule over? What tribe was that local population?

We know the British, French, Spanish and Portuguese came to rule over Africa and Africans.

Do you mean that Igboland is English land and the Igbos have only stolen the land from the British who actually met the Igbos there?

Please give me a peek into the mind of an Igbo.
what is the meaning of eko in yoruba?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
winniz:
Chei! So the Lagos this Yorubas always claim has actually no Yoruba meaning and don't belong to them cheesy

grin yeye de smell smiley
so na now u know? Lagos is a village in Ebonyi.
its own by the iboes.
keep fighting for what's not urz?
while the only tarred road in Abakiliki is the one leading to Govt house Abakiliki.
we know the real lazy coward now.
bunch of chest beaters
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

What's the meaning of Enugu in ibo? Biafra = Come Fraud in ibo.
Enugu has a meaning in Igbo, stop embarrassing your generation.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by winniz: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

Na wa! so Yorubas have been claiming bini land all along cheesy
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kingspin:
Even Ambode tune radio Biafra.
I read it on the net too. if u know u Dont have what to say, please stop spamming my mention. pleeeeeeeaaaaaase.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

You are a recalcitrant dullard!
Lagos Island, Eko, was originally Oko (farm). Lagos state is not the same as Lagos Island. Even in Lagos, we Yorubas still talk about going to Lagos(Eko).
The Yoruba pronunciation of Eko is different from the Bini form.

Of course, being the very stubborn goat you are, you will never learn.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

What's the meaning of Biafra in ibo? Foolish goats.
Just like I said before, conquer Illorin and we will talk. Am not a slave, I bliv u are not one, but conquer Illorin first, install an Oba instead of an emir and I will start regarding the entire descendant of oduduwa
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
is ebonyi a native name like eko? Your mumuness no get rival. Eko is from bini word.

Who said Eko is a native name? Nnamdi Kanu? ibos must the lowest IQ fools out there.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Princewill1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
LAGOS is portuguese while EKO is Bini.

If lagos is a yorubaland;then what is the indigenous yoruba name for lagos? Simple Question!

3 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
winniz:

Na wa! so Yorubas have been claiming bini land all along cheesy
Yeeeees! grin
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princewill1:
LAGOS is portuguese while EKO is Bini.

If lagos is a yorubaland;then what is the indigenous yoruba name for lagos? Simple Question!

Ask ur mentally deranged OSU father.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

Who said Eko is a native name? Nnamdi Kanu? ibos must the lowest IQ fools out there.
ofcourse we know eko is a foreign name from bini.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by honourhim: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

If you take your properties back from common Ikwerres, Ogonis and the rest in River state which is close to your stronghold in the East, trust me, i ll respect Biafra Nation as a Nation.

Until then, you guys are jokers.

See ignorance.

We have bought more than double of what the Rivers people took from us. Its on record that today it has gotten to a point where some of their villages bury their parents and relations in their parlour and rooms because they no more have lands to bury them. Come to PH and you ll see that a lot of the houses and business premises are owned by the Igbos. The spare parts market (Ikoku) is Igbo. The electronic market is igbo. The computer market (ogbunabali) is Igbo. Just go and verify for yourself before you talk nonsense.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nigeria36:

Just like I said before, conquer Illorin and we will talk. Am not a slave, I bliv u are not one, but conquer Illorin first, install an Oba instead of an emir and I will start regarding the entire descendant of oduduwa

Go reclaim your abandoned properties in portharcourt which is 2km from hinterlands of ibo or change portharcourt to Igwe Ocha first or revenge the 3 millions killed during civil war.

Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
what is the meaning of eko in yoruba?

You keep taking me back to questions I have answered many times over.

Answer the questions put before you or find someone of superior intellect to occupy the ID and come debate me.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
ofcourse we know eko is a foreign name from bini.

Ofcourse, we know ebonyi is foreign name. Foolish goats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary / Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths / APC Backs Governors On Naira Redesign Policy - Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.