Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (785519 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by LUCAS99: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all Nairalanders. @Slimmy, Warriboy, Walspring as una dey chop turkey no forget me oh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by brosdoncome(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Walspring:

As at today first available date in Lagos embassy starts from December 7th while Abuja is January 12th.

Can't you try Lagos

I already did....thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sorbitalll:

I beg to disagree. It's not winter yet but I have experienced -7C. It's even snowy either. learned school went on break for 4days last spring cos on snow. A friend told me they recorded -26C last winter.
there is a huge difference between Celcius and Farenheit Oga. How can you experience -26C? Make una relax learn US system before una begin jabo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by generalhood: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please i need advise on USA/CANADA STUDENT VISA...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
slimmy05:
there is a huge difference between Celcius and Farenheit Oga. How can you experience -26C? Make una relax learn US system before una begin jabo

Oga, I sure know the difference between K, C and F temperature. I only reported that a friend told me they recorded that temp in C. I was curious and so carried out a little research on that, I discovered that the temperature in TN had ever gone to -32F.

Respect.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
LUCAS99:
Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all Nairalanders. @Slimmy, Warriboy, Walspring as una dey chop turkey no forget me oh.

i hail u boss..
today im having thanksgiving dinner at my white family friends place. grin

dat turkey wen i de always c for american film since wen de always fat n swell up wink. i go c n chop am live today grin

and bigfrancis21..thanks for dat credit card marra..e make sense die. smiley..only say e jus de pain me say i no get am since i land yankee..nyways der r stil more time to build credit though smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Imperiouxx, abeg holla me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm thankful that I'm part of this wonderful thread.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Daniel3366: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house, please I was told that I need a new passport photograph when going for the interview again. How true is this

And how is the best way to prove that one have a family tie?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Glocal1: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
electronic:

JKK house...oohh
I might book like 2weeks b4 the Exam. and Abuja's seats are rearly filled on time.... so I am thinking of writing in ABJ..
So House, who has written GRE(Graduate Record Examination) in Abuja!!!....
I also had a not- too- good experience with JKK, dey didn't allow me take d list of schs to which I wish to send my scores after d test. However, I wish to try another center in lag d next time I rewrite. U can also try d apostolic faith or french connection centers in lag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by electronic(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Glocal1:
I also had a not- too- good experience with JKK, dey didn't allow me take d list of schs to which I wish to send my scores after d test. However, I wish to try another center in lag d next time I rewrite. U can also try d apostolic faith or french connection centers in lag.
Word....I feel ur pain...
The way things are going, I might go with apostolic faith for obvious reasons fall 2016 will soon close whew....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by praisestep: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Please how do I resolve this?

"If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid."

This is actually my first attempt to reschedule.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
praisestep:
Hello everyone,

"If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid."

The only way to solve it is when you forfeit the visa fee and pay for another one by clicking cancel or you just go ahead with the date that you picked before..

Well you must have cancelled once before you can get warning alert..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
praisestep:
Hello everyone,

This happens when you try to reschedule less than 48hours to your appointment date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by 7rewards: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2015
stolid:

I am no guru, but I think the Visa Officer may have wondered why you would want to go for a postgraduate study in Occupational, Health and Safety, solely for the purpose of improving the standard of your Dad's company. A certification could suffice for this, in my opinion. You will have to be more [b[b]]introspective [[/b]/b]with your reply on why you have chosen that course.

All in all, I think you did good and anyone may have gotten visa with these same replies. However, I urge that you repackage, and be more introspective with your replies. Wish you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by praisestep: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Sorbitalll:

This happens when you try to reschedule less than 48hours to your appointment date

My appointment is next week and my first attempt to reschedule.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Imperiouxx, abeg holla me.

pls ooooo which thanksgiving is DAT. everyone is just saying happy thanksgiving
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
praisestep:

My appointment is next week and my first attempt to reschedule.

I give up. I had that experience twice when I attempted to reschedule less than 48 hours to my interview date. Your case is definitely very unique given that you mentioned that this is your first attempt to reschedule.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by praisestep: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks you @Sorbitall & @walspring.

I mailed support and got a reply with which I was able to reschedule about 30 mins ago.

Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
praisestep:
Thanks you @Sorbitall & @walspring.

I mailed support and got a reply with which I was able to reschedule about 30 mins ago.

Cheers.

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Daniel3366: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello house, please I was told that I need a new passport photograph when going for the interview again. How true is this ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
hardeorlah:

pls ooooo which thanksgiving is DAT. everyone is just saying happy thanksgiving

Yesterday was the U.S. thanksgiving. It is an holiday where families unite to thank their god for a successful harvest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Daniel3366:
Hello house, please I was told that I need a new passport photograph when going for the interview again. How true is this ?
Just log on to US Embassy Official Website and then click Nigeria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Babalola1990: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
This North Dakota cold no be for here o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mayflowa(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Babalola1990:

sorry!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Daniel3366:

False.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by afolabibalogun: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good day to you all. I have always wanted to leave Nigeria, to work and earn some money in a foreign country. Right now, I have access to about 500k, and I need advise on which country I can relocate to without hassle with that amount.

The country can be on any continent, but should be somewhere I can process and get into within the next three months with the 500k I have. Please, if you are in a country outside Nigeria where you know I can relocate to with little hassle, and make at least 400-600 dollars monthly from menial jobs, please reply this post. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dannybrown19: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Babalola1990:
what part of North Dakota are you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by McEwen(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Moana:

Why dont u use this time to google colleges to see their application deadlines?
Baby!

I'm back kiss kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by burgessdon(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Help everyone Plz.must I submit my DS 160 before I go ahead with the appointment part?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.