Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (53044 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Mrslimblack(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Please South West should not cry for the south east, we know all these and we voted with our conscience. You guys should cry a river, we the easterners doesn't care. We were all prepared for this situation, now the westerners are wailing.

11 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by hinwazaka: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
may fire, lightning and brimstone fall upon APC, its staff, members and supporters, AMEN.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by nwigwemark: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
As an Igbo man, nothing concern me, afterall i didnt vote for him. I warned my ofe mmanu brothers but they wouldnt listen and now they are complaining. They yorubas tot they know politics, i am still laughing, Make una no worry, JAGABAN is still there, he will do something, FOOLS

12 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by dougivilla(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
doctokwus:

Exactly.
It is annoying that even a so called APC chieftain in the Swest can fault a govt that has a VP and CDS.
This people only think of appointments,appointments and not how to serve.Meanwhile none has EVER used it to better the lots of their people;only build mansions,line their pockets,then maybe spray a few thousands to some hungry arse lickers.
In as much as it would have been fairer to have better representation from the south,but its time we all begin to shift this debate to the person's ability on the job.
PMB has appointed those he believes in and no one has yet found fault based on their competence.
With all the senate presidents the seast for eg has produced with a SGF and other top posts,not a single major road project nor a second Niger bridge has ever gone beyond commissioning their diagrams!
GEJ had a army chief,NSA and petroleum minister from the smallest state in Nigeria, Bayelsa,where he himself comes from,they all combined have never attracted any dvpt to the state,but destroyed it further by empowering militants that wrecked havoc on lives,livelihood and the environment of same Bayelsans!!
So the northerners that have held sway for almost 40 years of our national life did better for their own people or even for the nation? I pity some of u?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Henry22(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
the east watching in 16D screen........

5 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Alezy(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
[i][/i]

My South West Brothers and Sisters, sorry. God will intervene grin grin grin
they gave all their votes to APC for this sake yet nothing to show for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by megabyte2(f): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
sats:
rise above your religious and tribal sentiments, where they are from is of little importance, can they do the job? that is the question
so you mean there are no other people capable of doing the job in other geopolitical region?

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ssuccess(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm so uncomfortable with the idea of APC being the one to criticise this move.
The question is; are they really the first (like, did they get to notice this before PDP?) notice the error?
Or it this a move to try and curtail Buhari's errors, to try try and restrict the damages to him a lone. hereby shielding the Party?
Did APC not know of the yeye man's mentality before they gave him their ticket?
Hmm... even after four years this guy might still be president 'cause his stooge is the INEC chairperson.
Even after Eight years, this man might still be in power 'cause unlike OBJ, this one has his kinsmen all around him.
Nigeria was warned before hand but that love for being obstinate might just lead to our peril.

Que Cera Cera.... What Will Be Will Be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by templegate: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
thunder74:
Yes, we warned you all
APC...
Change.
So far, all the major appointments are over. Imagine a meeting where Nigeria destiny is discussed and see the list and zone of the members in attendance.
President. - north
Senate president north
Speaker of the house. North
Chief Justice of Nigeria. north
President Court of Appeal. North
Secretary to Federal Government. North
National Security Adviser. North
Chief of Staff. North
The language at the meeting will be in hausa.
The opening and closing prayer in Arabic or hausa
The Agenda? North
Note, Osinbajo, Ekweremadu and Ladun may not be invited to the meeting after all they are spare tyers, can't remember when I used my spare tyer.
These are his appointments so far:
Director-General of the State Services, Lawal Daura; Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mrs. Amina Zakari;
the Director, Department of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan;
the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris
the President’s Chief Security Officer, Abdulrahman Mani;
State Chief of Protocol, Mallam Abdullahi Kazaure;
Aide- De-Camp, Lt. Col. Muhammed Abubakar; and
the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu.

[size=15pt]10 gbosas for PMB!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the desired "CHANGE" Nigerians craved for?

I could imagine GEJ saying...."I dey laugh ooooo" grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is "CHANJI AIRKRAF"! MAY WE NOT CRASH! AMEN!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by proxillin(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Henry22:
this shows your little or no sense of maturity, how old are you? 12? And to rap things up i did not see any name like tinubu on that new list of whailers but what i see are names of YORUBA men and women in high places whailing thier hearts out.

Only Yoruba APC leaders. The Tinubus of Yorubas. Not Yoruba majorities. An average Yoruba is progressive. We are not tribal. Thats why Non Yorubas are dominating our lands. We see all humans as equal.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by laserjet: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
What we call federal character is federal corruption. Effective leadership is what we need regardless of who's providing it.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by proxillin(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
francizy:

You don't have to say, what you did,
I already know, I found out from him
Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be
And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To wail, wail me a river
Wail me a river-er
Wail me a river
Wail me a river-er, yea yea
grin

[size=18pt]
Yeah we trust Buhari and will continue to support him.

Whailers can go drink sloan... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Everybody is talking about the North. Where is the South? When northerners are busy planning, the so called southerners are busy being antagonistic to themselves while the SW, in particular, will always feel more comfortable being a northern ally .
From the way the North reasons and by their actions, if the South were united, by now we will be talking of Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria as two independent countries.
But as I said the North will always have a willing ally for ' ONE NIGERIA '
So, please, nobody should disturb us with any complaints .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by derecho(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
You have a point. But can you remember what erstwhile governor of Lagos was driving before he became governor in 2007.Just remember EVERY ASHEWO WAS ONCE A VIRGIN.
Summary, that someone has not stolen before doesn't mean he cannot tomorrow.
shinaidowu:
Before I would make any comment about these appointments can someone help find out about the lifestyle of the new appointees. I read the new oga of Customs still uses or drives a Peugeot 504.

Even though it is entirely wrong for PMB to restrict his appointment to the north, the outcry is loudest for all those that have always seen appointment as an avenue to come and chop. Let's politics and political appointment be constitutional changed to a situation where you don't get paid and your services are for free. I bet you nobody especially from our zone would be interested. So my take as far as I have seen a pastor amongst those being appointed then there is hope.

But one last question would it really matter where the appointees are from? What if we start seeing real development in the country?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by funkybully(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Una never see anything. Sai chanji!

Abokinization must continue!
.why are apc leaders joining our wailing club?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Joe88(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Now we have a President. A fearless one at that. Only those with very clean record must work with him to move Nigeria forward. The system is so dirty and only those without stains must take up d cleaning job. Even if they are his family members! I await the Ministerial list with so much excitement.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by menxer: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
We all as football fans know the strategy of playing some key players later in the game or during half time. Does it mean in the appointments of political team players, substitutions are not/cannot be made during half time, or anytime during play time? grin

The man that sees the farthest is the one on top, Let's hope PMB has a better view of the promise land from his perch, and thus selecting his team players accordingly.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by harry509: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Nairadean:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-leaders-angry-as-buhari-appoints-more-northerners/
http://www.heldeen.com
hmmmmmM! 4 now sha I can see smoke wit out fire frm buhari. Well I tink I shud jst keep my finger's crossed n watch shocked
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by reuben79: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Dss DG northan,custom CG nortan,immigration CG northan,account general nortan,budget nortan,civil defence nortan,chief of staff nortan, chief of army staff northan, sfg nortan,inec nortan,ssa to house of rep nortan........."dis is illterate behavious,dis is nt promote unity at all.dis's nt fair mr president

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by dougivilla(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Yong4ever:
I don't care if everyone is from the north as long as they deliver!
How did all the past northerners deliver. Please get a brain!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Alezy:
they gave all their votes to APC for this sake yet nothing to show for it.
It is very shocking. He just give Adesina the parrot role, to keep talking. Who would have thought that Fashola will not be SSG.

Dear Yorubas, Fear North, for I am with you. God will intervene grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by funkybully(f): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Yolobas, please no vacancy in our wailing club. We are not accepting wailers, we don't need ur unsolicited wails. We stopped accepting wailers since may 29.

Kindly enjoy do chanji.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by CountryPride: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
disloman:
Oga!pls,with all u av mentioned.Under GEJ's administration,Which tribe occupied such positions?If u can't tell,STFU.U only work with pple u r comfortable with n trust.What really matters is d performance.

He shud have campaign to only d people he is comfortable with and only get his vote from only the people he is comfortable with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2015
francizy:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dismusa, fulanimafian,Midolian, Passingshot, Gbawe, egift, berem, demdem, aresa, una gudu morning oh!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Bollinger(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
thunder74:
Yes, we warned you all
APC...
Change.
So far, all the major appointments are over. Imagine a meeting where Nigeria destiny is discussed and see the list and zone of the members in attendance.
President. - north
Senate president north
Speaker of the house. North
Chief Justice of Nigeria. north
President Court of Appeal. North
Secretary to Federal Government. North
National Security Adviser. North
Chief of Staff. North
The language at the meeting will be in hausa.
The opening and closing prayer in Arabic or hausa
The Agenda? North
Note, Osinbajo, Ekweremadu and Ladun may not be invited to the meeting after all they are spare tyers, can't remember when I used my spare tyer.
These are his appointments so far:
Director-General of the State Services, Lawal Daura; Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mrs. Amina Zakari;
the Director, Department of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan;
the Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris
the President’s Chief Security Officer, Abdulrahman Mani;
State Chief of Protocol, Mallam Abdullahi Kazaure;
Aide- De-Camp, Lt. Col. Muhammed Abubakar; and
the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu.

And this is the reason for all the problems in Nigeria. Until every citizen considers him or herself as Nigerian first, then and only then will Nigeria move forward. As far as i am concerned, i don't care who is appointed, all i care about is performance. As soon as you all voted for him, you gave him a blank check to do whatever he wants, within the confines of the law that is, to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by francizy(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
proxillin:

Only Yoruba APC leaders. The Tinubus of Yorubas. Not Yoruba majorities. An average Yoruba is progressive. We are not tribal. Thats why Non Yorubas are dominating our lands. We see all humans as equal.

Hahahaaha!!!

Singing:
cry, cry bobo, characteristics of Daura!
grin
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by prof12(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2015
PLS MY FELLOW NIGERIANS I BELIEVE THAT RELIGION OR REGION SHOULDN'T BE PARAMOUNT IN TERMS OF APPOINTMENTS.
WHAT WE SHOULD BOTHER OURSELVES WITH IS PEOPLE OF GOOD MANAGERIAL THOUGHTS AND THOSE THAT HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION ESPECIALLY IN THE SITUATION WE NIGERIANS FIND OURSELVES TODAY.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by knight001: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
lollllllll....I laugh in yoruba,I love him so much because he know say south west dey snitch anyhow..south west the traitors want power?the man is wise oooooooo...snakes south west people
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by ozodigboo(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm from the SE.....no apologies. I and my people never voted this man because we knew his antecedents.
Yes, we lost the election, but we accept that we voted for our belief.
I'm not really against the yorubas......my anger is that they allowed Thfnubu to hoodwink them into voting in this cow herder.
No single SE politician can convince the whole SE to vote a particular person, against their wish.

We're no longer interested in any appointments......2019 is not that far...Booooohari can't last 2 terms, due to his current age. By 2019, he'll be 82.
APC is already being seen as a northern party......they won't win the next poll.
The reason we're '' wailing '' is to alert others so that when its our turn, nobody should complain. Otherwise, the Federal Republic of Nigeria as we understand it now, will cease to exist.
All those rtd generals who fought to keep Nigeria one......they're seeing all this, but they're not talking.....they won't talk.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by princeade86(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
It is very shocking. He just give Adesina the parrot role, to keep talking. Who would have thought that Fashola will not be SSG.

chai.,,.,., u get bad mouth ooooo grin
BiafranNigerian:

chai.,,.,., u get bad mouth ooooo
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Alezy(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Too bad.

I created a thread for all supporters of Buhari who are disappointed with the latest developments: https://www.nairaland.com/2557710/thread-buhari-supporters-been-disappointed

I enjoin every APC member to go there are bare out their frustrations grin
Lolz. ...ur a clown.

PMB don scam the west

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by goodson(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
(singing in K. Bello's voice)

Any thing wey PMB do
Na north win oo, na north win ooo!!
Him don give apointment, na north win ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.