Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

"She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? (2980 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Jackeeh(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Why do most men ask the above question ? Usually when a guy asks such question, the end of that relationship is in the offing. OK, picture this, they both have been in a relationship for years. And suddenly the lady realizes she can't hide her real age behind make-up anymore and begins to pester the man;who has been eating her cake "free of charge" for many years. she begins to pester him for marriage.
On his part, he's somewhat ready for marriage (I would have used the term, ready to "settle down", but what number of married men actually "settle down" these days after marriage? 1 out of 10).
But then he begins to "doubt" if she's truly the one for marriage. But of course he never had doubts concerning her being "the one" for countless sex romps and series of abortions. I don't blame him for having such doubts. After all, we are African Men. And we need large families. "But after all these abortions,she go fit born again"? He asks? But she did them for you nor!
Anyway, the excuses begin to spill in : "my mum doesn't approve of this marriage" ,"Our village oracle forbids marriage beyond our tribe", "I don't think we're compatible" ,"you're too materialistic" bla bla bla and my favourite, "my pastor says you're not the one for me". After how many years?
Poor woman. She attacks, threatens, weeps, laments,fights, curses etc. And suddenly it dawns on her the number of times she has aborted and how she has supposedly suffered with said man. And so much more. Unfortunately there's little she can do. Finally, the bobo still moves on to be with another "fresh" lady. Smh.. .. .. ..
So then, what went wrong? Who missed it? Who's at fault? It's really complicated. But I've learnt it's the woman who mostly ends up the victim while the man strolls off to begin a new phase. Since she's mostly the victim,I feel it's up to the woman to "protect" herself - body, mind and soul! Or what do you think?

P.S. . . The above write up stems from what the OP has heard, seen and read(mostly form NL) and not the OP's personal experience. Hence the opening question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Any girl who commits abortion is a fool and a murderer, Talk more of undergoing countless of it.

No guy, I mean no sane guy, not even the ones you aborted for will want to spend the rest of his life with such a cheap sluttish whore_. Mehn I hate abortionists, unfortunately, most girls these days are guilty of it.

Wetin concern me?... It's a virgin for me or nothing.

**waiting for the first slut to quote me and say trash**

2 Likes

Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by donholy28(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
See lie...op girl no fit commit abortion successfully reach 10 times
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Jackeeh(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:

It's just a figure anyway. not real. But just to show its been done more than once.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
Bros, You never see anything.

Don't worry, It will soon dawn on you, See, Some girls have even lost count of the number of abortions they've done.

5 Likes

Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by donholy28(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, You never see anything.

Don't worry, It will soon dawn on you, See, Some girls have even lost count of the number of abortions they've done.
not possible up to ten times b4 d womb gets damaged
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
not possible up to ten times b4 d womb gets damaged
It is. Very very possible. Every woman has a different anatomy.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
well, this is just SAD! sad

but the Girl is such an ASSHOLE!! Who kills a child not just once Buh Ten times?!! The Girl deserves to be killed!! and hanged! and killed again! I Hate ABORTIONISTS!!!
....And the Guy...well, 80% of guys are Just that way..u can't cheat Nature...
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by AlienStar: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Smh 4 some gals. . . . Men decieving gals since God knows when.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Shebarh(f): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Of course u v to marry her...What kind of dumb question is dat some gals sef undecided
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by APRIDE(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2015
No, kill her.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Macgreat(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm @topic.
No personal experience.

Is not a most you marry her since you are asking this kind of question.
You have done enough, let her go in peace.
If you marry her, she will go through hell in your house because she no longer has value in your sight.

1 Like

Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by richidinho(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
THUNDER fire you for that question grin
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
op both of you are very daft, irritatingly dumb and really compliment and deserve each other. If you are a guy and you're able to impregnate the same girl 4times and abort it 4 times then you notify the Guiness book of records
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Fernandowski(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Rip to english language
see you again
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by datyrone(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
a child is a blessing...then somebody had abortions,wait first...10 abortions.a woman had 10 abortions for a man that never promised to marry her.the woman and the bobo are murderers,and karma has a way of paying back.

i pity the so called fresh babe...she doesnt know what shes getting herself into
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by gentlesinna(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm dis write up is xactly about me.i hv bn dating a girl for some years nw nd if am not mistaken dis is d fifth time she is aborting aaa pregnancy for me.nd d funniest tin is dat I can not marry her bcs of so many things Wich I hv bn tellin her.but she is still insistin.as am even typing dis,she is pregnant for me again.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by missmary(f): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anybody that does this is not worthy to even marry and if the person marry.. REMEMBER GOD JUGDEMENT STILL DEY O.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by missmary(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
gentlesinna:
Hmmm dis write up is xactly about me.i hv bn dating a girl for some years nw nd if am not mistaken dis is d fifth time she is aborting aaa pregnancy for me.nd d funniest tin is dat I can not marry her bcs of so many things Wich I hv bn tellin her.but she is still insistin.as am even typing dis,she is pregnant for me again.

Hmn you are one of them... When you eventually break up please the video of her crying... O that is if shes not using your sp+rm for juju cool
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Jackeeh(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
gentlesinna:

Please end the relationship. Since she's unable to leave, leave her. She will be hurt but you'd be helping her. If ure certain u won't marry her, please leave now.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Any girl who commits abortion is a fool and a murderer, Talk more of undergoing countless of it.

No guy, I mean no sane guy, not even the ones you aborted for will want to spend the rest of his life with such a cheap sluttish whore_. Mehn I hate abortionists, unfortunately, most girls these days are guilty of it.

@bolded, Stop thinking childish, Virgin or no virgin, wat matters is her loyalty.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:

lolz, u Neva see anything.

Some av committed 50 times, still counting
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by chii8(f): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Both d gurl n guy r jst silly,wicked fellows
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

@bolded, Stop thinking childish, Virgin or no virgin, wat matters is her loyalty.
Well, that's for you, I've seen too many things in this life that made me take that decision.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well, that's for you, I've seen too many things in this life that made me take that decision.

Things like ?

Well, Nowadays ladies re very demonic
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Things like ?
Well, Nowadays ladies re very demonic
They are just too numerous to say.
You're right though...They are very demonic and deceitful.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by abdrazak: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Seconded.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
So far d inference i can draw from ppl coments and it will b wise for ladies to note that
No guy will want to marry a lady who has had abortions for him

but wait ooo.. Dis guyz saying dem no fit marry dis girls who wan com marry dem? no b una dem do d abortion for b4?
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
gentlesinna:
grin
gentlesinna:
She must b a very fertile homosapien.lol
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by ststyreal(f): 4:33am On Aug 29, 2015
akinsal:
So far d inference i can draw from ppl coments and it will b wise for ladies to note that
No guy will want to marry a lady who has had abortions for him

but wait ooo.. Dis guyz saying dem no fit marry dis girls who wan com marry dem? no b una dem do d abortion for b4?
Don't say wat u don't know. Some guys still marry d lady that aborted for them, talking from experience.it all depend on how responsible d man is and secondly, a sensible lady should b able to deduce a man who will marry her after d first abortion, which is assumed to b a mistake, and make her decisions as first as possible on d relatn before another pregnancy occurs.
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by donMIG(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2015
But sha guys r wicked ooo
Who got ha pregnant?
Now u r asking if u should marry ha?
GIRLS BEWARE!!! STOP ABORTING THAT NIGGA AINT GON MARRY YO JUST LIKE D NIGGA WHO POSTED THIS TRASH
I DIDN'T READ D STORY BECOS I NO WAN VEX FOR THIS VIGIL
Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
ststyreal:

Don't say wat u don't know. Some guys still marry d lady that aborted for them, talking from experience.it all depend on how responsible d man is and secondly, a sensible lady should b able to deduce a man who will marry her after d first abortion, which is assumed to b a mistake, and make her decisions as first as possible on d relatn before another pregnancy occurs.
My dear u are talking about one abortion. Not in a situation when d abortion has rrached 3,4 or 5 times

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed / Do I Have Cat Eyes? / Debunking The 'friendzone Is Bad' Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.