Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,764 members, 7,840,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

"She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? (2997 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2015
I wish a lot of girls will read this thread and learn.If you so love sex and you enjoy having it any way and then get pregnant,please be wise to keep it rather than abort it irrespective of what people around u will say.Seriously, its pathetic that a guy will convince you to go for an abortion and you will obey.you are putting your body,life and future into serious jeopardy and if u will agree with me,no guy is worth it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. / Girl Who Masturbated With Fanta Bottle Killed Herself, After Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.