Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) (56675 Views)

4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by missKiffy(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
M
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Beremx(f): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2015
una wan spoil market for Tecno? That's too bad!

#teamTECNO
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Blackchainz: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Team 3310,never had a problem
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah....Samsung still for me
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
ode

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by allansie(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Wetn concern me
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by bilulu(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2015
EMERITUS85:
have been a fan of tecno since their birth until i discovered that tecno is a scam yes i said it tecno is a scam.

to make the story short i bought a tecno flagship phone the almighty phantom z last year and believe me the phone is superb with a good display but considering the price i bought it 59k it supposed to worth it. fast forward to 2015 the phone still remains a flagship tecno phone because no other tecno beats it's spec but how can such a flagship phone still runs kitkat even when lollipop is now rampant on Chinese brands like infinix gionee etc. considering the amount i bought the phone i think I deserve a lollipop update instead of making customers money valuable to them they are busy producing scrap in the name of phone while their media paid hypers will hype the Useless scrap to the extent of comparing c8 to iPhone (abomination)
well in the end i have to sell my over priced phantom z which i bought 59k not less than 1 year as low as 29k and right now am a proud user of infinix hot note pro updated from 4.4 to 5.1 (that's value of money)

please don't tell me that tecno is cheap thus update are not necessary because infinix gionee are also more cheaper but are churning out updates for their customers that's what I call value of money.

if you want to buy a phone with sure ota update go for

gionee (best when it comes to Ota)

infinix(happy they kept their promise)
pls lecture me on d difference btw KitKat n lollipop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by shedrack2222: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol u never see anything

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Na u mumu pass. No matter the quality, why u fork up 60k for te-ki- ni. The launching price of that phone shouldn't have been more than 30k. That's why me girlcut dem

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by ATMC(f): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Techno has served it's purpose...to bring android to people that couldn't afford it 2 years ago. Now, years down the line, op wants them to change their mission statement. I pity you guy. They will keep producing 'cheap' phones for that is their goal. If you don't like it, change to other options. Don't expect them to change their mission.
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by femicyrus(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
What is techno? Is it a movie? Sorry I schooled in canada
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Rick9(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
#TeamBlackBerryBold2
#TeamBlackberryTorch
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
The stupidity of some people is very grand Sha. O. P goes and buy a phone he knows just nothing about, and then comes here to discredit a brand name.
The real reason you make research before buying a techy stuff, and not just cos u see specs. A phone that has no OTA should be be expected to update. . .

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by leanalyst: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Ohiomoba5:
U b fool naw u sold ur phantom z bcoz of u needed a lollipop update.iz it d os u wanna eat? Ar mean u guys dey behave like kid tomorrow dem go change m to tomato den u sell d infinix again.i use tecno phantom z mini nd u can never compare infinix with tecno phantom z.
Baba life is about choices. Please if updates and moving with the new OS is what he wants, he deserves value for his money. If u are about just specs then good for you. In my own opinion infinix is going to soon surpass tecno if they don't sit up and stop bringing out low quality phones. Rather bring out a few good phones and work on updating them.
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Why would you spend 59k to buy a Tecno phone? Why? Even Innjoo and Infinix phones of 20k and a little above that price are better or have similar specs than most Tecno flagship phones. I used Tecno phones too but one rule for buying tecno phone is Never buy a tecno phone above 20k! There are all wacks.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Habidab: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2015
EMERITUS85:
have been a fan of tecno since their birth until i discovered that tecno is a scam yes i said it tecno is a scam.

to make the story short i bought a tecno flagship phone the almighty phantom z last year and believe me the phone is superb with a good display but considering the price i bought it 59k it supposed to worth it. fast forward to 2015 the phone still remains a flagship tecno phone because no other tecno beats it's spec but how can such a flagship phone still runs kitkat even when lollipop is now rampant on Chinese brands like infinix gionee etc. considering the amount i bought the phone i think I deserve a lollipop update instead of making customers money valuable to them they are busy producing scrap in the name of phone while their media paid hypers will hype the Useless scrap to the extent of comparing c8 to iPhone (abomination)
well in the end i have to sell my over priced phantom z which i bought 59k not less than 1 year as low as 29k and right now am a proud user of infinix hot note pro updated from 4.4 to 5.1 (that's value of money)

please don't tell me that tecno is cheap thus update are not necessary because infinix gionee are also more cheaper but are churning out updates for their customers that's what I call value of money.

Sorry! Your views sha,Thank God I have never for ones use any china product like Techno,infinix etc before. Always ok with Samsung,Apple and My Blackberry(real value for money
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by trailblazetech: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2015
I feel @Op saying a techno fone is a scam jus because of a slightly irrevelant OTA upgrade is not a sufficient reason.
Come to tink of it. Lolipop Os upgrade doesnt mean the browser will find newer informations to enrich u if u dont type d keywords u r seeking for. I feel the whole Os upgrade is about newer interface and beta navigation plus security which our regular antivirus can aid in achieving.
YOu lost 30k in a year for an OS upgrade, thats to say the least.. Childish.
I am currently using a Techno R7 and i av tried upgrading severally but no OTA available..doesnt mean i aint loving the phone.so please find a beta reason to tag techno a scam. Not jus a OTA upgrade ish...
Khris writes from port harcourt.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by menesheh(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Ohiomoba5:
U b fool naw u sold ur phantom z bcoz of u needed a lollipop update.iz it d os u wanna eat? Ar mean u guys dey behave like kid tomorrow dem go change m to tomato den u sell d infinix again.i use tecno phantom z mini nd u can never compare infinix with tecno phantom z.

No no no no, you get it wrong bro, you start harshly and end not making sense. There are numerous advantages of OS updates, security, fixing abnormalities, improved user friendly etc. Is only in Africa people pay less attention to updates. It is very essential than the phone itself. Teem android M
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by leanalyst: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
The stupidity of some people is very grand Sha. O. P goes and buy a phone he knows just nothing about, and then comes here to discredit a brand name.
The real reason you make research before buying a techy stuff, and not just cos u see specs. A phone that has no OTG should be be expected to update. . .
oga life is about choices. Let him be. Tecno is no brand like Samsung, iPhone or blackberry or HTC. So if he switches from Tecno to infinix, there is almost no difference, if Infinix gives him what he wants.
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Leyemoshood: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahahahaha
thought you wanted to buy cheap phone lols grin grin grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by kkboy(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
You just sold a kia jeep to buy a huyundia accent

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by michaelwilli(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2015
EMERITUS85:

You'll soon get frustrated by lollipop. And you'll wish you never sold that phantom.
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by jikewai89(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Tecno ke am not a fan of Chinese product. Sony Xperia or Samsung or nothing else
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by donhils: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Ohiomoba5:
And yes, to get the latest OS is enough reason to change your phone if you can. Why will one stock with old os when Google is busy bringing up new things via os update?
Park well if u don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
I use techno droidpad 8,i bought for 30k,quad core, runs on lollipop,battery is superb(5500mah),so far so good, no complains coz am really enjoying it. I have no plans of changing it for d next 2 years at least even if mango and tomato versions comes out. So long as it gives me what I want..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by jaybee3(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Team nokia 3310
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
leanalyst:

oga life is about choices. Let him be. Tecno is no brand like Samsung, iPhone or blackberry or HTC. So if he switches from Tecno to infinix, there is almost no difference, if Infinix gives him what he wants.
Let him be! Let him be u say! Did he let tecno be? Comes here to tarnish their work. What am pointing out is He should know Tecno doesn't do OTG before going to buy their product.
If he decided to make another brand choice, no problems, buy ur phone, enjoy ur stuff, not to come here to spoil market for them
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by phiszo(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
infinix and gionee are better alternatives to tecno.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2015
I am enjoying my L70
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by bluntspade: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2015
My phantom z got bricked it did not come on for days it started working again when i connected it to the charger, the second time like this the useless phone did not on again even charger did not resurrect it the next day i took it to carlcare at ikeja the said i have rooted it so they can't do anything to it again i told them i did not root it the guy was still pondering on the root stuff after about 15 min of shouting and yelling the useless guy asked if i could sell it for 15k i was shocked i double smashed the phone on the floor and packed the remains on his desk the guy was dumbfounded omo come and see how people hailed me that day some guy were even shouting OBO i enjoyed the fame but when i got home and calmed my anger i started regretting why i smashed the phone and not accept the guy offer

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Kizment(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Guy name Techno I dey flex

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by tyconcepts(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2015
That's what you get when your view is myopic.
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by neweraomo: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
-All this Gionee--Tecno----infinix they are still Chinko products you know...
Maybe am wrong...

Have used this Tecno A+ b4 around early last year--
The thing got spoilt just 1month later*

Can't go for all this products again... Will stick to Samsung/Blackberry Products... For now..maaaaaa nigga

#S4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte / Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.