Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (44274 Views)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by m4una(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
At this junture, Buhari has confirmed his title as the 'lover' of all regions of Nigeria. It's a futile mission for him in trying to beat his own records.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by freechuks05(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
From the start I supported PMB not that he is able but he is the only one that can at least try and stop looting in dis country. I knw he has no plans for us Nigerians and he will never have. He is just beating around the bush and once he is tired, he will go to rest. God bless Nigeria...
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by 2sex(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Juicy? So NNPC CBN and FIRS are not "Juicy" enough?

I just pray Buhari remains strong in his resolve. SE cannot and will never like Buhari no matter who he appoints. Let him just do what he can do and go and not be too bothered. There are other more important things to think of than "pacifying" regions.
see eh, sweet... Let's be frank, if you had 5 kids and you give to one more that the others, what kind of mother will the others call you? It's simple logic that even in a family, parents MUST NEVER show that they have a favourite child among their children.

What happened to Jacob in the bilble.

I don't why something as simple as this should be a problem to understand. PMB... GOOFED big time. I am his fan, a big one, but I am not the typed that attached sentiments to what I do... Even it were my blood brother, I would tell him he messed up.

That's me offline anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by nwaanambra1(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

My friend, you live in the past. If Ijaw hates Igbo, why did Ijaw and Jonathan make two Igbos - Iwealla and Anyim - be very visible in his government?

All those things you enumerated which Jonathan government did not do in the southeast can be blamed upon those Igbos who Jonathan made visible in his government. Again, remember that Jonathan was not a dictator. So there is a limit to what he could do and could not do. Have you heard that treated water is scarce in Otuoke?

Jonathan could not be president and every where at the same time.

WHATEVER ROCKS YOUR BOAT BRO! undecided
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Tukor32: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Thank God I don't belong to Nigeria and its economy,because am heavenly bound..Jesus is in control
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Buhari should just appoint those he wants and stop this hypocrisy of pacification.

The hand writing of his bigotry is audible to the deaf and legible to the blind.

Sometime ago I wrote that his north needs mind transformation to creep out of poverty and illiteracy; filling his cabinet with hundreds from the millions over there will not change the fact that they are the most impoverished in Nigeria. Ironically, they have ruled more than any other region.

That is true but in terms of years. The south have rules Nigeria more than the North.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by iiiyyyk(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Of all the positions you mentioned, there was nothing Buhari could have done to change their course except the SGF and COS.

Ministers and heads of agencies have much more direct impact than the SGF and COS especially under a Buhari who is not easily influenced.

Then why did he insist on making a northerner SGF, If it wasn't that important. Give us SGF and take your Ministers.

Do u know Buhari has deliberately removed Igbos from the core of FGN the first time in the history of Nigeria.

If Nigeria Remains one, it most one day come back to hurt his people.

He thinks he is wise, but we must laugh at him finally.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by ogunniyi2: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2015
chichriso:
Buhari is the president of the Northern states

PMB action is justifying your assertion .How could PMB believes we southern are inferior...too bad

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Bollinger(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

OTU NNEGI! OKUKO angry
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by mandax: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF IJAWS - IGBOS DON'T HAVE ANY AFFINITY WITH THEM. THEY ARE MORE CO-RELATED WITH THE HAUSAS; HENCE THE REASON FOR SO MUCH MUSLIMS AMONG THEM. GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY. cool

Lol, there must be more Muslims in Igbo land than in Ijaw land. My friend, are you sure you are not an Yaribawa? You write like an Yaribawa with their usual sophisticated divide-and-rule tactics.
If you are, please gerrarraou here.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Bovis(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Can't believe I will ever type the word, Buhari is a confirmed BIGOT. However, still prefer him to Jonathan.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by berrystunn(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

OTU NNEGI! angry

Tahhhh Udene...ur faaadaaa

may amadioha rip your genitals with thunder fire ......... USU
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by ceejay4real(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
DrGroove:
I thought SE are clamouring for Biafra,why are they expecting appointments in Nigeria?
Am 100% in satisfied with PMB's appointments so far!
if he is a wise man,he should not give any single human being from the SE(Abia,Anambra,Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi) post
what do they even have to offer apart from fake drugs,cocaine pushers,fake products,fraud,arm robbery,baby factories.all in d name of business

Are you sure it's not vaginall fluid that flows in ur brain? Cos ur reasoning is below that of a Chimpanzee. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by mandax: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

OTU NNEGI! angry

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, only abusive Igbo language, na that one you go understand quick. Onye ofemmmanuuu from Olumo Rock near Abeokuta.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by flokii: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
O boy make dem no go sideline South west o or else...
a wise man once said it that PMB will want to draw d south east close cos of political ambition...
m jst wating patiently
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Sweetlemon(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
2sex:
see eh, sweet... Let's be frank, if you had 5 kids and you give to one more that the others, what kind of mother will the others call you? It's simple logic that even in a family, parents MUST NEVER show that they have a favourite child among their children.

I don't why something as simple as this should be a problem to understand. PMB... GOOFED big time. I am his fan, a big one, but I am not the typed that attached sentiments to what I do... Even it were my blood brother, I would tell him he messed up.

This thread is for people like you. https://www.nairaland.com/2560326/lets-look-buharis-appointments-another

Jonathan's "juiciest" appointments were from SS and SE for Christ's sake! Why wasn't it an issue then?
But why are we like this mbok? Why is the average Nigerian so addicted to backwardness? Are we cursed or something?
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
I HATE TO SEE THIS WORDS..
"condition of anonymity"
It has been grossly abused in the Nigerian context.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by PassingShot(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Then why did he insist on making a northerner SGF, If it wasn't that important. Give us SGF and take your Ministers.

Do u know Buhari has deliberately removed Igbos from the core of FGN the first time in the history of Nigeria.

If Nigeria Remains one, it most one day come back to hurt his people.

He thinks he is wise, but we must laugh at him finally.

Why attaching undue importance to SGF and COS?

When last was a Yoruba man mad an SGF or COS? Did it stop anything?

I repeat, ministers have more impact in driving the economy than the SGF and COS especially with a president as tough as PMB.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Bollinger(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
2sex:

Your analogy makes no sense. Nigeria is like a public enterprise. If you own a company how would you fill your managerial slots? would you do it based on skill, experience and knowledge, or would you do it based on the regions where applicants are from? Nigeria is not a family business and it shouldn't be seen that way in order to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by nwaanambra1(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by FreeGlobe(f): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

OTU NNEGI! angry
youruba boy, thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by tourphland(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
all appointment hv not been made yet, so what are ppl tokn of, d position of federal character can only set in when all d appointment are made
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This thread is for people like you. https://www.nairaland.com/2560326/lets-look-buharis-appointments-another

Jonathan's "juiciest" appointments were from SS and SE for Christ's sake! Why wasn't it an issue then?
But why are we like this mbok? Why is the average Nigerian so addicted to backwardness? Are we cursed or something?
so what positions did the SE/SS hold in the national assembly during jonathans tenure you villa sycophant

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by ArodewilliamsT: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
cc: kestolove95.
You no go comment for this one? I mean you today. grin
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Bovis:
Can't believe I will ever type the word, Buhari is a confirmed BIGOT. However, still prefer him to Jonathan.
I bet you will have a rethink of the bold in the coming days
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Quit deceiving yourself, Nigeria was plagued with military dictatorships and not leaders, so your statement is completely baseless. After 14 years of the south in power, why is poverty still ravaging Bayelsans that lack ordinary potable water and Abia State looks like an abandoned, open wound?

What we need is quality leadership.

Those are words of consolation Alhaji, the quality of the life of an average indigene of those places is far better than that of an average northerner. That is the plain truth
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by nwaanambra1(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by mandax: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Why attaching undue importance to SGF and COS?

When last was a Yoruba man mad an SGF or COS? Did it stop anything?

I repeat, ministers have more impact in driving the economy than the SGF and COS especially with a president as tough as PMB.

Minister to have more impact in driving the economy than the SGF? Under this quasi-dictatorship of Baba? Tell that to the birds of the air. Baba has picked the mainly northerners he wants to run Nigeria with. Wailers and Tanoids can't do nothing.

Even the man who beat his chest in Lagos that he begged Buhari to run last time can do natin.
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Sweetlemon(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so what positions did the SE/SS hold in the national assembly during jonathans tenure you villa sycophant

The President has zero powers over the NASS. Besides, the DSP was from SE
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Sweetlemon(f): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Bollinger:

Your analogy makes no sense. Nigeria is like a public enterprise. If you own a company how would you fill your managerial slots? would you do it based on skill, experience and knowledge, or would you do it based on the regions where applicants are from? Nigeria is not a family business and it shouldn't be seen that way in order to succeed.

Honestly I just taya for these people. I'm just so tired, it's depressing!
Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by ArodewilliamsT: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
Toh. Their wahala. As long as whoever is being appointed wouldn't taint this admin by practising PDP style leadership, trying to outdo themselves in stealing, I'm fine with it.

Watch some generic fools come spit trash like "he should keep his appointments to himself, we don't need it", when ironically same people were at the forefront of lashing out at the president over some perceived lopsided appointments.

Baba, let me say this- nothing can please these guys besides seeing your head on a spike! You best ignore those trying so hard to distract you from fixing this rickety vehicle PDP handed over to you, a vehicle they drove for 16years without as much as changing its tires, engine oil, or spark plugs. The day you start paying undue attention to these distractions, that is the day you start failing like your predecessor.

ome Nkata aka empty Igede Basket, Nobody is begging your dullard master to appoint Igbos and their cousins from the East. My prayer is that the first Easterner he appoints should call a world press conference and honorably reject it within 24 hours asking him to GO TO HELL. Let him appoint the SW, they were the ones that have outsmarted themselves by investing all their votes for a power-hungry man from futa djallon without any substantial return. Here in the East, We stand by our 0%. Go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
warrior01:
Pacify South East kwa? I thought there was nothing wrong with Buhari's appointments and the best hands can only be Found in the North. Abeg, make una leave SE alone in your change deception. All I know is, the people who supports this anomaly should not cry foul or ever quote federal character or quota system again when it's not in their favor. One day, Buhari would step down and what's next?
Yeah, "one day Buhari would step down" and perhaps, another Buhari will take over.....And the wailers will continue wailing..

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.