Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks (15521 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by MduZA: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where did you pull the 80% from? From your rectum? If they want them, then what's stopping them? Why isn't 80% of South African women with Nigerian men right this moment?

Let me tell you something you might already know about South Africans in general. Every South African at one point or another may have experienced some dislike for foreigners to some degree. Varying degrees of being Xenophobic.Yes, even myself! We say the most horrible things that I'm not going to repeat here, that include ugly & smelly. There are South Africans here, ask them! Some are still going through it here as we speak. Even some members of my own family don't like foreigners. It's a process. An individual journey. The ignorance kinda disappears when one associates more with people, I can proudly say that about myself now. So your 80% in reality is a hallucination at best. In your dreams!

nigerians in SA are hooking up with zimbabwean women boosting that they are rocking south African girls...Fact

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
MduZA:

nigerians in SA are hooking up with zimbabwean women boosting that they are rocking south African girls...Fact

Yeah, I've also seen more Nigerian/Zimbabwean couples more than any other.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by soilsista(f): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ja ne. Anyway, how are you morning, ngwana?
I'm good, thanks just confused by this weather. Wena?
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
soilsista:

I'm good, thanks just confused by this weather. Wena?

The weather ne. How is it where you are?
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2015
drnoel:

Wat u should be worried about is his returning alone not if he cheats.

I don't understand what you mean by ''his returning alone''. So you're suggesting he cheated and within a span of the few days he spend in SA (10 days), he's somehow managed to bring a South African girl with him to Nigeria? lol. Please explain what you mean, curious to know.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2015
UPDATE: for those who are interested.

He's back from South Africa, spent a few days shorter than I thought he'd be spending, ended up being 10 days not 2 weeks.

In a nutshell, he admitted that SA girls can be quite forward, he said ''i can't lie, it's true'' lol. He also mentioned that he met new people and I asked if he met any babes and he said he did. He however laughed it off and assured me that ''nothing happened'' and I shouldn't worry. Also i playfully asked him for ''gist'' and he said there's really no gist. He did a bit of shopping, hung out with friends, met new people, attended concerts and had a relaxing holiday. By the way, I didn't ''attack'' him or anything, I broached the topic of babes in SA in a very friendly and casual manner, not in an accusatory tone.

Thoughts?

Will get more gist from him later when we speak, even though he's insisting there's no gist to share.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

He's back from South Africa, spent a few days shorter than I thought he'd be spending, ended up being 10 days not 2 weeks.

In a nutshell, he admitted that SA girls can be quite forward, he said ''i can't lie, it's true'' lol. He also mentioned that he met new people and I asked if he met any babes and he said he did. He however laughed it off and assured me that ''nothing happened'' and I shouldn't worry. Also i playfully asked him for ''gist'' and he said there's really no gist. He did a bit of shopping, hung out with friends, met new people, attended concerts and had a relaxing holiday. By the way, I didn't ''attack'' him or anything, I broached the topic of babes in SA in a very friendly and casual manner, not in an accusatory tone.

Thoughts?

Will get more gist from him later when we speak, even though he's insisting there's no gist to share.

"Forward" how? Did he say?
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

"Forward" how? Did he say?

No, not yet, but I intend clarify what he meant when we speak.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

No, not yet, but I intend clarify what he meant when we speak.

Oh ok.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by drnoel: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

Thoughts?

then case closed. stop disturbing the guy or trying to find out if he was unfaithful cos u could bite more than u can chew if u know what really went down in his vacation
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by martyns303(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

Thoughts?

For your own sanity, just forget about the idea if he had sex or not. He's a man.

sorry he won't admit to it that he did had sex, that would be disrespectful and he also wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

But if you really want to hear it, here it is, chances that he did had sex is 85%, I studied in SA and I built 200hrs flying time there, so I know the length of SA. SA women are beautiful as in no serious make up required, skin smooth and soft, shape to kill for, a33 to put Nicki Minaj to shame, and to make matters worst, they are very open, easier to approach and casual about sex, it's paradise for any straight black man. There's no way your guy who is apparently sex starved by u will see all that and not smack.

I went to SA 8th of July and stayed a week. Fun!!!
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

I don't understand what you mean by ''his returning alone''. So you're suggesting he cheated and within a span of the few days he spend in SA (10 days), he's somehow managed to bring a South African girl with him to Nigeria? lol. Please explain what you mean, curious to know.

Why not? cheesy If his game is tight.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Elegantdiva: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Wow. @ Martyn... Ur post got me woried..... ....@ Sunshine....So hapi for u...av fun gal
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by martyns303(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Wow. @ Martyn... Ur post got me woried..... ....@ Sunshine....So hapi for u...av fun gal

Why? Is ur man in SA too? cool
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by multikolour(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Most of this is rubbish. Toast men? Like, are you being for real? I'm a South African lady & I have never approached a guy for a relationship, my entire life. However, I can admit to being flirtatious etc because I'm not about to blush & giggle like an idiot when a man is talking to me. I give him what he gives me. That's maybe the difference between Nigerian women & South African ladies. We are not shy around men. We're easy going, chatty & men like that. Whether your man gets snatched or not depends on him & his loyalty to you. No South African lady is going to jump on his dyck unless he allows it or initiates it. The question shouldn't be about the women, but your men. Finish & klaar.

Southy chics roll call: Oohlalah, Soilsista, Southyqueen, ShortBass
no wonder HIV is synonymous to South Africa
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
multikolour:

no wonder HIV is synonymous to South Africa

Meaning? We test & record, do you?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by soilsista(f): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The weather ne. How is it where you are?
It was windy in the morning, a bit warm now.

This thread should be closed now ai undecided
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by multikolour(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Meaning? We test & record, do you?
yes we do.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Elegantdiva: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
yes@ Martyns
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
multikolour:

yes we do.

No, you don't.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
soilsista:

Bathomile akere? Mnxm

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

Well because you learn from past experiences. I really don't think sex is a requirement for a good relationship. Is it common in relationships? Yes. It is an absolute necessity? No. Honestly, I don't see the big deal in taking my time and developing the relationship FIRST before going down that route. Physical intimacy can be explored through other avenues for example handling, kissing and making out.

Care to explain what you mean by "'I feel like you are advertising yourself too much''. No offence taken by the way.

I really love it how girls "become wiser", and start holding out on sex - once they want to get married.

But it isn't 'wisdom', so to speak, merely utilitarian.

The same way a hunter would employ DIFFERENT snares for different game.

But if care isn't taken, there's some ninja-guy, behind-the-scenes, who this newfound 'wisdom' doesn't apply to...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by multikolour(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, you don't.
hahahaha now I know you want me to say " yes I do" but am not interested in SA girls.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
multikolour:

hahahaha now I know you want me to say " yes I do" but am not interested in SA girls.

And they are not interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by multikolour(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hahaha pinky V, your are funny, no wonder u hv many followers
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by martyns303(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
soilsista:

Wena!!! But why? We enjoying it mos.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by martyns303(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oma-aka cheesy grin
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
martyns303:

For your own sanity, just forget about the idea if he had sex or not. He's a man.

sorry he won't admit to it that he did had sex, that would be disrespectful and he also wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

But if you really want to hear it, here it is, chances that he did had sex is 85%, I studied in SA and I built 200hrs flying time there, so I know the length of SA. SA women are beautiful as in no serious make up required, skin smooth and soft, shape to kill for, a33 to put Nicki Minaj to shame, and to make matters worst, they are very open, easier to approach and casual about sex, it's paradise for any straight black man. There's no way your guy who is apparently sex starved by u will see all that and not smack.

I went to SA 8th of July and stayed a week. Fun!!!

I'll be careful about how I broach the topic (IF I bring it up again) but why would I want to forgive someone whom I cant trust to keep it in his pants for 10 days or casually overlook his actions? Bear in mind that he spent half of the time attending conferences and stuff and only went clubbing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday I believe. There are beautiful women everywhere including Nigeria. You say SA is a paradise for every straight black man? Have you been to Miami? or Brazil? My point is temptation exists everywhere...it's not okay to justify a man's sexual misdeeds or shift responsibility by attributing blame to an availability of a wide pool of attractive women, rather than his weaknesses or greed.

The issue now is he's denied that anything happened...so I'm a bit confused about how to approach the topic without causing any rift or accusing him unfairly or nagging him or whatever.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by RudzSA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where did you pull the 80% from? From your rectum? If they want them, then what's stopping them? Why isn't 80% of South African women with Nigerian men right this moment?

Let me tell you something you might already know about South Africans in general. Every South African at one point or another may have experienced some dislike for foreigners to some degree. Varying degrees of being Xenophobic.Yes, even myself! We say the most horrible things that I'm not going to repeat here, that include ugly & smelly. There are South Africans here, ask them! Some are still going through it here as we speak. Even some members of my own family don't like foreigners. It's a process. An individual journey. The ignorance kinda disappears when one associates more with people, I can proudly say that about myself now. So your 80% in reality is a hallucination at best. In your dreams!
Amen ...Now that's the truth
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
I mean if I cannot be certain that he didn't mess around there and a nagging doubt persists, I'll simply refrain from getting physically intimate with him including kissing and pre-intimacy etc. I will not share my body with a man who doesn't respect me enough to control his sexual urges for a few days. I know my worth and my value. This is a guy who would not forgive me if I ever cheated on him- he's said so before.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Elegantdiva:

Hey ElegantDiva, how now? How are things with you and your boyfriend? Any signs of improvement or regression?
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by martyns303(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine2016:

I'll be careful about how I broach the topic (IF I bring it up again) but why would I want to forgive someone whom I cant trust to keep it in his pants for 10 days or casually overlook his actions? Bear in mind that he spent half of the time attending conferences and stuff and only went clubbing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday I believe. There are beautiful women everywhere including Nigeria. You say SA is a paradise for every straight black man? Have you been to Miami? or Brazil? My point is temptation exists everywhere...it's not okay to justify a man's sexual misdeeds or shift responsibility by attributing blame to an availability of a wide pool of attractive women, rather than to his weaknesses or greed.

The issue now is he's denied that anything happened...so I'm a bit confused about how to approach the topic without causing any rift or accusing him unfairly or nagging him or whatever.

No I have not been to neither Brazil or Miami, I can only speak for the places I have been to.

Every man's weakness is in his groin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.