Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks (15523 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Elegantdiva: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sunshine@ Yes... Yea..great improvement. I went mute for 3days. ( i wasnt replying his msgz) He had to plead thru my younger sis..For the past few days now, it has bin very fun nd romantic ..
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer-most south Africa girls are just good for sex nothing more,though Nigeria girls have their flaws but I will rather come home and marry a Nigerian lady than all these lazy ass girls south Africa girls.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by shango(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
OP

what you are asking is something deep down you know the answer to and you really don't want to hear it from your man. In your heart of hearts you know how. If any man hasn't told you in plain English that he is done gallivanting around and is ready to make you his wife then he is still sampling and expect him to continue sampling.

Lets be real
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer-most south Africa girls are just good for sex nothing more,though Nigeria girls have their flaws but I will rather come home and marry a Nigerian lady than all these lazy ass girls south Africa girls.

Fantastic choice! The nation won't shed a tear over that. Plus I think Nigerian girls & Nigerian guys are perfect for each other.

Funny thing though is, Nigerian guys in South Africa ignore Nigerian girls. Most of them are single.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Sunshine2016(f): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Sunshine@ Yes... Yea..great improvement. I went mute for 3days. ( i wasnt replying his msgz) He had to plead thru my younger sis..For the past few days now, it has bin very fun nd romantic ..

I'm really happy to hear... silence really speaks volumes and nothing unsettles a man more than not being able to predict a woman or not knowing what a woman is thinking. I'll definitely take a cue from you. Hope things continue to improve further. Very best wishes.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer-it boils down to what an individual want,at the moment am not down for marriage.On the alum part u mention early I think South Africa girls are the woman that needs it cos the start having sex at a very early stage. It mostly in SA u see a 21year old girl with a 5years kid,not one hun,so many.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer-it boils down to what an individual want,at the moment am not down for marriage.On the alum part u mention early I think South Africa girls are the woman that needs it cos the start having sex at a very early stage. It mostly in SA u see a 21year old girl with a 5years kid,not one hun,so many.

At least they keep the children & own up to their shit, unlike the multiple abortions we read about here on Nairaland & then the bitches come here & have the nerve to act holier than thou. Bunch of fake virgins. If South African girls are bad, your girls are worse.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by vandalZA(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where did you pull the 80% from? From your rectum? If they want them, then what's stopping them? Why isn't 80% of South African women with Nigerian men right this moment?

Let me tell you something you might already know about South Africans in general. Every South African at one point or another may have experienced some dislike for foreigners to some degree. Varying degrees of being Xenophobic.Yes, even myself! We say the most horrible things that I'm not going to repeat here, that include ugly & smelly. There are South Africans here, ask them! Some are still going through it here as we speak. Even some members of my own family don't like foreigners. It's a process. An individual journey. The ignorance kinda disappears when one associates more with people, I can proudly say that about myself now. So your 80% in reality is a hallucination at best. In your dreams!
1000like let me say it loud and clear AMAKWEREKWERE..!!! Nothing else.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol,sorry hun I guess u feel hurt right now,what about having a child just to collect monthly allowance from the govt,the last time I check abortion is free and legal here.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
vandalZA:
1000like let me say it loud and clear AMAKWEREKWERE..!!! Nothing else.

lol, play nice now.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer-answer me bitch,u pot calling kettle black.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer-answer me bitch,u pot calling kettle black.

Same goes to you. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house & expect someone not to throw them back.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by soilsista(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Bathomile akere? Mnxm
Lol yes!! Ba mbora waitse
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer-I can bet u have a kid at home or your sister,no one is perfect but I hate it when u come here and talk shit,if Nigerian girls are toilet papers,SA girls are the pool.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by soilsista(f): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
martyns303:

Wena!!! But why? We enjoying it mos.
Keng?? La mbora that's why and you have time hey!!
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Elegantdiva: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes @ Sunshine. I also found out men are jst weak. Nd soft at heart ... they are like babyz
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by soilsista(f): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
Don't come here ka masepa ao wena! At least we keep our children unlike your pretentious sisters who keep aborting all in the name of not being labelled promiscuous. Nonsense!

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer-I can bet u have a kid at home or your sister,no one is perfect but I hate it when u come here and talk shit,if Nigerian girls are toilet papers,SA girls are the pool.

Hehehe. If I have a kid or my my sister has a kid, at least we HAVE them. Raising them. Unlike your nephews & nieces that are down the drain or flushed down the toilet by your abortion loving sisters. Now THAT'S the difference. I don't give a Bleep about your likes & dislikes. I say what I want when someone throws the 1st punch. So suck it up. A South African girl didn't make this thread & I was respectful until some of you started typing with your butts. Deal
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by kennycanny: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. If I have a kid or my my sister has a kid, at least we HAVE them. Raising them. Unlike your nephews & nieces that are down the drain or flushed down the toilet by your abortion loving sisters. Now THAT'S the difference. I don't give a Bleep about your likes & dislikes. I say what I want when someone throws the 1st punch. So suck it up. A South African girl didn't make this thread & I was respectful until some of you started typing with your butts. Deal

Take it easy o dear! we are suppose to be one. I was hopeful when u said earlier that God willing you do not mind marrying a 9jer guy. But surprised how u allow yourself to be dragged in to e-fights.

Pls ignore trouble makers!
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Punkyveer and soilsister are single mothers,Lol,kitten so deep like pipe,sisters u forgot abortion is free and lagal in SA,ur jobless sister keep babes just to get monthly little money from ur foolish govt thereby ruin the child future leading to increase in the number of street kids,Bleep off used product(punkyveer and soilsiata)

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
Punkyveer and soilsister are single mothers,Lol,kitten so deep like pipe,sisters u forgot abortion is free and lagal in SA,ur jobless sister keep babes just to get monthly little money from ur foolish govt thereby ruin the child future leading to increase in the number of street kids,Bleep off used product(punkyveer and soilsiata)

Before you come here playing Captain-Save-A-Hoe, go save your drowning nieces & nephews from the bottom of the pit latrine toilet. Abortion is legal & free but we don't use it as a form of contraception like your sisters that keep their legs wide open all year long like the doors of a police station. Deal with THAT before opening your stinking mouth about someone else. You're talking about people who make babies they can't afford, what do you say about the women in your country that give birth & while the umbilical cord is still hanging, they drag their wombs & go beg by the side of the road with newborn babies in tow. Who the Bleep do you think you're better than? Nonsense!
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
kennycanny:

Take it easy o dear! we are suppose to be one. I was hopeful when u said earlier that God willing you do not mind marrying a 9jer guy. But surprised how u allow yourself to be dragged in to e-fights.

Pls ignore trouble makers!

No, don't get me wrong, this has nothing to do with Nigerians in general but I'm not about to let this fool think he's living in some holly land while bad mouthing my country. South Africa has its social ills just like any country on this earth. I will hammer him just as long as he keeps talking shit.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by soilsista(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Before you come here playing Captain-Save-A-Hoe, go save your drowning nieces & nephews from the bottom of the pit latrine toilet. Abortion is legal & free but we don't use it as a form of contraception like your sisters that keep their legs wide open all year long like the doors of a police station. Deal with THAT before opening your stinking mouth about someone else. You're talking about people who make babies they can't afford, what do you say about the women in your country that give birth & while the umbilical cord is still hanging, they drag their wombs & go beg by the side of the road with newborn babies in tow. Who the Bleep do you think you're better than? Nonsense!
Did he even give us these children he's talking about? O busy speaking trash while his peers are out there making money. Useless hungry fool! I won't indulge him any further shame
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
soilsista:

Did he even give us these children he's talking about? O busy speaking trash while his peers are out there making money. Useless hungry fool! I won't indulge him any further shame

He must be one of the frustrated virgins someone mentioned the other day. Bloody fool!
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer:u sound so hurt,Lol. If u must I pay your sisters monthly here,I give then jobs ur foolish govt fail to give them,u probably working in one old club as a sex worker,virus carriers. Dont allow him end on the street.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer:u sound so hurt,Lol. If u must I pay your sisters monthly here,I give then jobs ur foolish govt fail to give them,u probably working in one old club as a sex worker,virus carriers. Dont allow him end on the street.

And I pay your sisters peanuts to do my hair here too because they ran away from YOUR useless govt to come stand on our streets looking for customers just to own a rand. Lol, at a polio crippled, bat eating ebola having fool calling me a disease carrier. The irony! Btw, your mom taught me all I know in my career as a sex worker. You must be one proud son of a bitch right about now grin
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer:tell u what,am young,rich and handsome,not how much the make that matters hun but how much the save,cos u fools spend all that u earn on drinks and club them come back erempty and begging,that for those that got a good job not sex workers. When they start living big and owning better business u start fighting them.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer:tell u what,am young,rich and handsome,not how much the make that matters hun but how much the save,cos u fools spend all that u earn on drinks and club them come back erempty and begging,that for those that got a good job not sex workers. When they start living big and owning better business u start fighting them.

I doubt the handsomeness very much grin I don't give a Bleep about the rest because it doesn't concern me. Did you see me with a begging bowl? I make my own moolah, mumu,even if I have to tap dance or whistle for it. What's your obsession with sex workers anyway? Is it because you're a product of it or is it because you're from the headquarters of sex work, where there's even a union for prostitutes where your mom is the director of course
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer:if I send u my pictures u will mastubate all night,I Love u Honey,I can bleep your mum with my cash n good looks,I will bleep her from the behind,at least the kid is gonna have a dad.

Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnotherBoss:
@punkyveer:if I send u my pictures u will mastubate all night,I Love u Honey,I can bleep your mum with my cash n good looks,I will bleep her from the behind,at least the kid is gonna have a dad.

You're obsessed.
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by Elegantdiva: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
wow..this is serious
Re: Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks by AnotherBoss(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
@punkyveer:u tired now,every county got it good and bad people,Nigerian do drugs,I say am not gonna do that since day one I got here,today way better than most of them.Learn to respect other people,Bleep what u hear, u cant tell a lot more about Nigerian on here.Am sorry anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? / ok

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50