Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57935 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jolex112: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
o boy forget that babe, she just dey manage u.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by XTHRONE(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
mascot87:
What makes u think she loves you? undecided undecided Girls deceiving guys since 17AD
if she could say that to u,i doubt she love U
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Macgreat(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
The benefit of this present relationship is that you can walk away.
She actually thinks those other guys are better than you, otherwise she wouldn't have said it.

.... .... ....

Get over it! Get over it!! And Observe cheesy wink
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by MilesLamar(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
well my ex said boiz full everywhere.. so me i pack wellll
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=avalontony post=37548797][/quote] Wat-e- va.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Ladycloud(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat do u hv to say abt dah
.....nfn for now
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by chic2pimp(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

Oh please shut it already, most of you can't comprehend that simple post. Barking up the thread like wild dogs...

Mtcheew

@everyone that quoted me, grow up already! Shameless men, exchanging words with someone that's much younger than you are.

Tufia...

They sure did hit a nerve didn't they? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by phieccayurmie(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
She just said it to make u feel bad..

Nw be a man and show her ur better off dan all those imaginary guys she is talkn abt
nice one, I luv Ur comment....

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
phieccayurmie:
nice one, I luv Ur comment....
thanks phieccayurmie... smiley
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 2:24am On Sep 02, 2015
banttieman:

EHn come let me format your brain now. Thank God you're a guy.
i don tell u mk u go become a boxer so dt u go get license to do so
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 02, 2015
jabojafa:
i don tell u mk u go become a boxer so dt u go get license to do so
boxers do it for sport. this is serious needless of licence.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by MrDoGood(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
mascot87:

[b]Guy, no come here later & open a thread on how that asshole u are dating now dumped ur fucking ass [/b]later.You see the number of like I got? Those asshole aren't loyal trust me. You will be lucky if u don't experience it dude.
Sorry dude
I'm married
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Na your post wake me up. sad

Mod kwa You want broda Seun to sack me just because he can... abeg o angry

Harp! shocked shocked Na 'anointing' oil dey my body. undecided

I'm very good. Been a while... how's it going with you?
Hello sir! Lol cheesy longest time. Pls we need to talk o. Sent you a pm already
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
thank you all for your priceless advices and suggestions. me and my girlfriend are back together
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Dojupyo(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
If she doesn't love you, then why is she still with you? If u wanna know how faithful she is, check her inbox & see how many guys she disappointed just to be with you. Forget all she said about better off guys approaching her, its normal for all that to happen, I mean she's a lady. U are the Man here, when she cools off, try telling her your mind about the things she blots out of her mouth
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by opeyemmmy(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
kofsy:
Hello sir! Lol cheesy longest time. Pls we need to talk o. Sent you a pm already

Hi ma'am! Replied your pm.

Oya let's talk cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dojupyo:
If she doesn't love you, then why is she still with you?
If u wanna know how faithful she is, check her inbox & see
how many guys she disappointed just to be with you. Forget
all she said about better off guys approaching her, its normal for
all that to happen, I mean she's a lady. U are the Man here, when she
cools off, try telling her your mind about the things she blots out of her mouth
hmmmmm
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
SpcAgtOko:

I disagree... Words spoken in anger are usually already in the mind. They are just not spoken because the other person is being nice. Everything has some sort of truth to it, or it wouldn't be on their mind.

sergeant oko
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.

I think you actually say what you really mean when you're angry. No sugar coating, just blunt.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by phieccayurmie(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks phieccayurmie... smiley
u re wlc sir
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SpcAgtOko: 4:29am On Sep 15, 2015
grayline:

sergeant oko

I KNOW YOU! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 15, 2015
SpcAgtOko:

I KNOW YOU! tongue tongue tongue

You do shocked

I know you too tongue tongue
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SpcAgtOko: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
grayline:

You do shocked

I know you too tongue tongue

Go f*ck a camel tongue tongue
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jammyrock(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
I need a Girl friend between the age of 20-23

Qualities

Caring/loving
God fearing
Christian
Undersanding
Emotional

Call/whatsapp: 09034127323
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2015
SpcAgtOko:

Go f*ck a camel tongue tongue

Lol
Funny lady..
Hit me up na tongue
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SpcAgtOko: 3:15am On Sep 16, 2015
grayline:

Lol
Funny lady..
Hit me up na tongue

I have zero way to contact you.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2015
SpcAgtOko:

I have zero way to contact you.

Fb..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SpcAgtOko: 2:57am On Sep 18, 2015
grayline:

Fb..

You are only on my list as one stupid account. grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2015
SpcAgtOko:

You are only on my list as one stupid account. grin

Lmao!

Aduke cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.