Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57947 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kliq(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2015
emusmith:
Forget his age! That stuff is quite morale-demoralising.
oh yeah smiley
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by avalontony(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=markmira post=37545843]
preacher[/quotep

The truth Sir!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by 4stylz: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol... k

And I'm sure you're one of those guys that exchange words with your gf. Shamelessly...

What's wrong with the mentality?

I pity that innocent boy you are manipulating. Fool

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by therapistmrs: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Conflict is inevitable In every relationship and strong words will be used but shouldn't count because It's said in the heat of moment.forgive her
Please visit my blog therapistmrs..com
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Koolking(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?

Wife is different from a girlfriend. Girlfriend can quit. Wife is till death and can never say those words to her hubby. If she does, something is not right.

At op, how did your girlfriend know those guys are better than you? You are in for a game of wit, skewed in her favour...Run
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by smashad(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2015
out of d abundance of d heart d mouth speak eth
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by niceguy7(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Some girls are jst too pompous.... I jst shake my head when i see them talk like that... grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by haul: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Fvck love - when a chic starts telling you that crap and the tosh about doing you a favour by being with you, you need to leave her arse before she leaves you.

Don't be a sucker for you, she's just settling with you now basically cos she thinks she can confide in you emotionally - but her mind is somewhere else. And she might be sha.gging someone else on the sly. Wait till her friends get involved.

Just run for ya life before the emotions called love destroy you, thus putting ya life on hold. These heaux ain't loyal and don't be a sucker for love.

That's whassap ma'kneegar!

I don't do love, I don't do marriages,raise my kids then I'm gone, if I ever I've a woman, the trust is 10% no way a pussay takes more than my tithe!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by toprealman: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
She just said it to make u feel bad..

Nw be a man and show her ur better off dan all those imaginary guys she is talkn abt
...then call the relationship or whatever is is going on between you two off!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2015
toprealman:
...then call the relationship or whatever is is going on between you two off!
tell dat to d op, not me pls
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by toprealman: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
THAT IS WHEN THEY TELL YOU THE TRUTH "love" WE TURN DEAF AND DUMB.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by toprealman: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
tell dat to d op, not me pls
WAS ADDING TO WHAT YOU SAID, HAVE NO BIZ WITH HIM.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by niceguy7(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Dont be surprised that a girl will mistakenly quit a good guy for a bad guy....and later them go dey cry....and start to regret their actions.... undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2015
toprealman:
WAS ADDING TO WHAT YOU SAID, HAVE NO BIZ WITH HIM.
isn't it directed to d op? Besides I neva opined that the op should break up wit her.. Its not evry lil thing dat shoud cause a breakup
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ojuu4u(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
With little i made i realised that so many ladies marrid guys that were not met their expectations, hence crises in marriages and these do lead to divoce...... This lady had told u indirectly where she put u in her heart, though it depends on ur persönality for u manage her but surely she is just manage u only because she dont see beter options. (if ds girl eventualy maried u . Later in year she MAY be havin extra marital affair if she meet her target/expectation.)

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by U2ice(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?

A sane wife won't alter such statement...not durin argument
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by testimonyobaoyin(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
you are right cuz I do the same,it not always real please
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ehissquare(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
It isn't enough reason she only said it at the heat of the moment if you really and truly love her just ignore her words and continue with the relationship.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
angry what is there to say
I mean what brought about the argument.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by opey112(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2015
when one is angry is always good to keep shut because u are going to say something u might regret later.how sure are u that she has not been bleep by those guys that she claim are better than you?forgive her if she has sincerely apologize,everyone deserve a second chance.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

I mean what brought about the argument.
Lol. It wasn't an argument sweet, tis that latest brkup style. cheesy grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Kings109: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Ofcos if ur girl friend is pretty enough then so many men would run after her thereby making her have many options. She might have considered other factors b4 accepting u hence seek to knw why she accepted u besides other better men. But bear in mind that d statement might have come as a result of anger.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kraftykc(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

This is an immature statement if I ever saw one.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2015
banttieman:

Same should be done to my sister if she utters such. What more do you have to say?
i wil neva agree wit u on dt. Slappin a lady becos she says smtin dt annoys u is wrong. If u hvnt startd slappin evry guy dy insults u den knw dt u r weak. If nt why nt try boxing as a form of career.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Lol. It wasn't an argument sweet, tis that latest brkup style. cheesy grin
Then they should breakup.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
banttieman:

Same should be done to my sister if she utters such. What more do you have to say?
i wil neva agree wit u on dt. Slappin a lady becos she says smtin dt annoys u is wrong. If u hvnt startd slappin evry guy dy insults u den knw dt u r weak. If nt why nt try boxing as a form of career.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by hackwi(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
The fact that you took time and thought about the relationship shows you are not ready to quit it; then no need to call it quit. later you will realize how wise you were to not quit.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Godson1996: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2015
There is no love anywhere. No woman will marry someone for love except she sees potential.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by nobilis: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
sonofananimal:
YOU TALK SILLY!!

AS IF WOMEN ARE DOING US FAVOUR undecided

I JUST HATE IT WHEN GUYS PUT WOMEN AS THEIR EPICENTER.

RUBBISH TALK

I didn't want to respond to this your insult but I had to correct one impression.

It's obvious that common sense isn't so common after all.

If you have a girlfriend or wife, I want you to come on here and swear openly that there is no other woman who is more beautiful, more classy, more elegant, richer, better in bed or even more homely than your woman.

Yet in spite of all these, you still chose to remain with her. You still chose to be with her. It is that choice that is the substance of love.

And ur woman will be proud that u chose to leave all those other women and chose to be with her in spite of all her flaws and imperfections.

It is the same way with women.
Can you come on here and declare that your girlfriend cannot do better than you?
Are you trying to say that there is no man out there who is richer, more caring, more loving than you are, with whom she could have a relationship?
No matter how many org.asms u can give her in bed, there are man out there who can give her much more than that.
No matter how rich u are, there are men who are richer than you are.

And some of these men might have been approaching her, maybe even before she agreed to date you.
Yet she ignored those others and said yes to you.
Isn't that something that should make you proud.

If u had any little sense at all, you would have understood that that was the point I was trying to make.
But I don't expect you to.

You already know you're a psychopath (cf. Your signature)

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I actually cried
sincerely speaking alexistaiwo,u dnt av 2 take dis serious. I told my guy d same tin 3weeks ago when we had misunderstanding. I even went as far as comparing him with my ex. He took it personal as well and made to leave my apartment. I knew I didn't mean wat I've said so I immediately stood up nd block his way so he won't leave. I actually did dt so we can settle tins b4 his departure. Tank God he understood me after much pleas. I want to believe ur gf never meant it cos if she does,den trust me she won't plead nd cry as u stated. If @all its true,brace up nd b above d level of dos guys she was talking about if u truely love her. Don't allow dis change ur mind towards her Pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.