Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57936 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Enockia(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cutehector:
She just said it to make u feel bad..

Nw be a man and show her ur better off dan all those imaginary guys she is talkn abt

bros even u?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why say it in the first place?...i taya for some girls sef
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just be wary of her, lady tht speaks like tht cnnot be trusted...she talks carelessly...the worst thing greater than a cheat is a loose mouth!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. She meant every bit of what she said. Call it a quit

7 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Shuaibu4real(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Zero ur mind jare. U ll soon meet a better one jo

alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?
Good thing she ain't his wife. BTW think positive
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by westlius(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ur gal is havin sex outside

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by mikaael(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Ur wicked o...ignore such words?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by brine(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
That solid mindset I have that "no one is better than me" would easily make me forget whatever she said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by cold(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Kick her out! Simples! She might cry and plead that she blurted those words out of anger but in truth, in a state of rage we say what we really feel. She doesn't hold you in high esteem and to use Nigerian parlance, 'only managing you'. But if you choose to forgive her,then that is entirely your perogative. Your call.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op let me advice u but first forgive me for doing dis. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay, am done.

It's not enough reason to call it off okay, i bliv she said dat to get at u, yes ladies do dat alot especially wen dia bf hardly get angry, they must look for dat particular word dat will tear u and make dem feel like dey win. U said she cried, guy e hard to see 9ja babe wey go cry for u in dis modern world o. hold her well and step up ur game, try new things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by mildflame: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Although she is yet 2be ur WIFE just see all BABES as ANNOYING JERKs with FISH BRAIN then U won't really be getting worked up unnecesary

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

she probably said it cos she was angry... she apologized cos she realized her mistakes....forgive her if u love her...

..I said more to my ex out of anger...she didnt forgive me tho...

7 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Gerrout from that relationship though you've not told us what you said to her too.

Women do say things that will hurt your ego and pride when you try to muscle them psychologically and emotionally while still flexing physical strength to hoodwink them into believing that you're the lord here and they can't breath without you. Women don't say hurtful things for no reasons bro.
If you know that you screwed up by saying painful things to her too then apologize because she is human and she has pride and ego too.
You don't say bullshiit to a woman that deep inside your heart you can't tolerate from anyone and expect respect in its entirety.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
just follow your instinct, comment here will get u more confused.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Atmmachine(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
I feel like killing any guy who acts like an idiot just to please a girl.

The dump her nasty ass.
Ass licking nigga
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

Mad people Everywhere, Even on Nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?
I sure will.......u don't know how bad it feels for ur babe to sound or act like she is doin u a favor by being with u...even if na Beyonce,,Nicki Minaj n Kim K put into one she be,,if she doesn't appreciate me n take me as d best,,then she can go to hell n burn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.

Actually, people tell their true feelings about you when they're angry, not when they're in a merry or cordial state. She must have harbour such thought and think of herself as deserving someone better than him.

To know what something think of you is when they're enraged, at this point all bottled up reservations are let out.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Too many kids here.

Op be very careful who you listen to.

But I'll say ..

An angry girl's mouth speaks before she thinks. It is very rare you see an angry lady who can bridle her tongue when angry - that's their only way they get back at you.

However, the truth is she has definitely seen better guys, only because she has not dated them yet. Every girl makes that erratic comparison. Those guys will only be better until she starts dating them.

Forgive her, try to forget. Be calm, you may have to be cold a little just to see her reaction after a while.

I believe she's sober already, I'll just advice you to forgive her and be vigilant wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
some girls are used to saying such things even though they don't mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by WaleBinSanusi(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tell her to go try them out and c how we guys can show love and care for what we have not gotten ....its a normal thing for them to try harder to but trust me when they have her the might not b able to keep up
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by avalontony(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
My brother don't ever believe that anyone is better than you. You are unique and if you search throughout the whole world, you will never find anyone like you. Even God himself knows that no one is better than you...because you are his image, when he looks at you from His throne..his sees himself in you. How then can a mere mortal say that someone is better than you? DOES SHE LOVE YOU MORE THAN GOD, CAN SHE TAKE YOUR PLACE ON THE CROSS, CAN SHE BECOME POOR THAT YOU MIGHT BE RICH, CAN SHE GIVE UP HER LIFE FOR YOU?
My dear brother no one is better than you, and don't let that statement make you feel like a second hand citizen.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by babygoat: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
pls stop defending the girl. She had that in her mind all along, she just had the opportunity to say it. u can't love her after that, it becomes spite. Personally i will let her go.
Never believe when people ask u not to take angry words to heart

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Atmmachine(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Give me your girlfriend's phone number and i will fucck her the next day.
You're can't read the handwriting on the wall. You're really a big fool
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by anselm791(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
So for your mind, you're the best man in the world. Common wake up! Your insecurities is the only valid reason for a break up my man.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ademoladeji(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm gonna donate u a medicated eyes glasses if u can't see the handwriting on the wall clearly or better still makes ur eyes go wypo like hypo..

Just consider urself a "Girlfriendless" guy brother..

Hard to bliv this made the FP...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by 400billionman: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

That is girls for you. Never take what they say seriously. That line is bad.

But if she keeps repeating that line, then she has a fundamental relationship issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Atmmachine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Too many kids here

Sorry, grandpa.
What are you doing here ??

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by shurlermoz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
She said it out of anger na, forgive her please.
So far she did not keep repeating it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Missy89(f): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Most girls have said that or something close in the course of their relationship(s).

Forgive the sister and move on wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry, grandpa.
What are you doing here ??

Updated already ATM machine grin

Why your blood dey hot? I wasn't referring to everyone na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.