Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears (67299 Views)

NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US / James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by chigoizie7(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
teekay12:

You have no idea of the new depths of debt Fayemi's government house projects put Ekiti into, among other things. Only Fayose understands how he has managed not to owe salaries.

Don't forget that Edo has already collected a loan of about 72 abi na 75 million dollars last month.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by OYAY(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
In as much as we can say Aregbe Bleep up for Osun State but we can as well see some project embark on and completed and some ongoing ones but what is it with Kogi state to have needed 50M? Nawah for this bullet proof wearing governor oOoooOoo!

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Jexyme(f): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Credit to PMB! The President like no other.

Pls guys (wailers) there should be a time where you commend the good works of your president.

Too much wailing dey cause High BP o.
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by nephemmy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
All these billions..hummn God dey anyway..

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by shegsrules(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kebbi no suppose collect as d small na, d governor s use him self acquired wealth loan d state.
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Bigsteveg(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=15pt]Why isn't Lagos on the list??....when Raji Fashola, SAN (Senior Arm-robber of Nigeria) was busy stealing our money...to build his personal website....Criminals in office[/size]
U just open ur mouth and say rubbish..do u even know how to read? As Lagos is not on d list, it's a good signs for Lagos economy. Get educated dickhead

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I wonder how dey will b like if we divid the country

they will all die

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I hope the government can now understand that true fiscal federalism is the way out of this madness...the governors of our 36 states barely work hard to generate revenues while waiting on the FG to spoon feed them with monies gathered from the niger delta..this trend will continue forever until the the existing structure is changed...

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Junior66(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
sigiyaya:
MALLAM ROCHAS..... I know this will be good news.....

Keep embezzling IMO state funds no shaking.....

From the report Imo state got have the highest fund....

OK watch out the Mallam will some deny this soon....

Kogi state has the highest at N50 billion.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Duru1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
dubxy:
MY RESPECT GOES TO THE FOLLOWING STATES
1. ANAMBRA
2. AKWA IBOM
3. RIVERS STATE
4. KANO STATE

Dumbass losers!!!
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Don't forget that Edo has already collected a loan of about 72 abi na 75 million dollars last month.

Thank you, this too could be another pointer.
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by cjrane: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
dubxy:
MY RESPECT GOES TO THE FOLLOWING STATES
1. ANAMBRA
2. AKWA IBOM
3. RIVERS STATE
4. KANO STATE

While i respect those states,
it must be noted that APC has been sharing money illegally to the states they control.
Watch and see how they will convert these monies from "LOAN" to "grant" or something to make sure the federal funds are dashed to specific APC states.

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Favolly(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
This isn't even the half of Osun's matter. The thing is just giving me serious headache mehn!

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
chai, so nnamdi kanu was right all these while? wait o, how come billions upon billions are given to states as a bail out money FROM A VIRTUALLY EMPTY TREASURY? you see what we are fighting against? LIES by the ZOO government and the worst part is that you black people have forgotten it so quickly or wait o, where the money from come? WE ARE IPOB BIAFRA MUST STAND. we shall KILL the idiots that shot our IPOB memebers. I SEE BIAFRA STANDING, I SEE A NEW DAWN BREAKING, eziokwu CHINEKE, the zoological lying republic MUST FALL.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by jo997: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abia state f**k up ooh, walahi as I dey see my state among states wet dey collect this sordid loan ah.. my blood just dey hot

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Crownvillar: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Favolly:
This isn't even the half of Osun's matter. The thing is just giving me serious headache mehn!

Please tell me more. I hail from Osun State but live elsewhere. Please tell, what you know. Thanks.
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Zenith21(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dats why anambra state is the "home for all"...... Home of "ite ego".... Congrats to the 8 states including the FCT for running their affairs well.
APC states plenty gan oo

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
So these states are parasites? Why are some people clamoring for states creation when the ones that are available can't generate their own fund?

5 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by nationwide1(m): 12:31am On Sep 02, 2015
omoakinn:
EKITI #9.604 bili ok noted
Na Fayemi ( APC governor) incurred that debt for Ekiti State. Gov Ayodele Peter Fayose is a prudent manager of finances.

By the way, you don check Aregbe's own? Na almost 4 times that of Ekiti State own o!

Make una warn am never to use state's funds to buy helicopter again.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Afritop(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2015
AFTER USING ALL THE REOURCES AVAILABLE IN THE STATE TO WIN ELECTION, AND INTENTIONAL STEALING OF FUNDS FROM THE STATE TREASURY BY THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT, LEAVING THE STATE TREASURY ALMOST EMPTY, THEY ARE NOW LOOKING FOR BAIL OUT FROM THE CBN

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Israel5(m): 2:52am On Sep 02, 2015
My Uncle was smiling for the 1st time in a while yestrday as he drove hs car out for feuling. Benue dan dey pay o! Pocket money on point
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by cococandy(f): 3:27am On Sep 02, 2015
So Imo state received yet rochas is still owing workers?

4 Likes

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Adexwalero: 4:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Kwara has not started the payment claiming it has not received any bailout fund
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by alsudaes1(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

Lagos would be stupid if it can't manage its own debts....

then what would you say about Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by SonOfEl(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2015
jo997:
Abia state f**k up ooh, walahi as I dey see my state among states wet dey collect this sordid loan ah.. my blood just dey hot

my brother, na so o....abia is a viable state anyway, if well managed, the loan would be forgotten issue....collecting the loan is not much of an issue.

it is true we were not supposed to take loan. but the deed has been done.
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by SonOfEl(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2015
alsudaes1:

then what would you say about Akwa Ibom?

I really don't know much akwa-ibom state, but since they collect the highest oil revenue, they are not supposed to collect much loan.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by nobeku: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=15pt]Why isn't Lagos on the list??....when Raji Fashola, SAN (Senior Arm-robber of Nigeria) was busy stealing our money...to build his personal website....Criminals in office[/size]
Are you an slowpoke? With all the money in Lagos state all Fashola could "embezzle was under 500M?You must been having a shortage of brakefluid oral intake that normally stabilizes your mental state...
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by nobeku: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2015
anigold:
The question remains what did these APC governors used the state allocation for... Sorry i know the answer to rigged election for the ''saint of change''

soon some GULLIBLE CHANGE-TANIODS WILL START screaming sai buhari....

And next they will start blaming GEJ for all their failures . Its a season and administration of the blame games...
Are you mentally indisposed or just a freakin eediot?Don't you know that Nigeria's income has gone down due to oil prices?Even if Bill Clinton is a governor of any if this states,for now,he will need this palliative... Please individuals have to be seriously screened before being members of nairaland..Uneducated relics all over this medium..

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Favolly(f): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Crownvillar:

Please tell me more. I hail from Osun State but live elsewhere. Please tell, what you know. Thanks.
Well, they are in serious debt. Apart from the bank loans of about N86 billion that were restructured into Federal Government Bonds, they still have debts in form of state bonds which they cant pay up because their debt service reserve account has been depleted.
This is really all I can say for now.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2015
anigold:
The question remains what did these APC governors used the state allocation for... Sorry i know the answer to rigged election for the ''saint of change''

soon some GULLIBLE CHANGE-TANIODS WILL START screaming sai buhari....

And next they will start blaming GEJ for all their failures . Its a season and administration of the blame games...
You are confused so Ebonyi, Abia, Bayelsa, Cross River etc are APC state be wise and receive brain in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Dcmg2(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Oboy see money ooooo

I don talk am before say person weh say money no dey this country, na im own pocket d money no dey

Despite our Legisloothing, Probing, Oshomole's revelations, etc....... All these money still dey.....

If I hear say I no make am for this country!!!
haha.Four months ago,They said by 2030,nigeria will be among the world's 20 largest economy.But as of today nigeria is among the world's top 20 largest economy by GDP(norminal) and 21st by GDP(PPP).
Oil price has fallen by 50%,our stock market losses billions of naira in market capitilization daily,we don't have constant power supply yet,everyday we are reading about boko haram, poverty,hardship,un paid salaries,probing,stolen funds e.t.c,but yet still,everyday our economy is growing rapidly.
If you don't make money in nigeria.,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:
On a more serious note, these loans should not be spanned for up to 20yrs, 10yrs should be ok with maybe a lesser interest rate of 7% or so, and a particular amount be paid on yearly basis,and if they cannot pay, FG should make a point of duty to deduct a certain amount from their allocations per month to service the portfolios.

My reasons for ^^^^.(It might not be economically wise, but. Think it will be accountability wise)

All these incompetent governors that borrowed these money,might not pay the money b4 they leave office thereby making the next people to inherit their incompetency (liability). It might hinder the development of the future govt(giving them bad names).

A typical example of kogi state.

*you can't tell me that kogi state owes its workforce in arrears of up to N50billion.

*i don't think they owe up to 15billion, now the remaining 35billion will go to capital expenditures(developments and all that) + their normal allocations from FG will always be remitted to their accounts.

*now the current govt will be seen as a working governor,because, he borrowed and Is not paying back(interest inclusive). The principal and interest will be mounting and is being accumulated and shifted to the next administration which might be forced to pay back @ all cost.

*when the future administration will start paying and @ the same time running the state, the achievement will not be @ par with the last administration, thereby calling the current/future an incompetent administration comparing the past that brought about the whole mess in the 1st place.

*now, the corrupt is celebrated and the future is termed the evil.

My eye don de pepper me, good night fellas

You are correct next 20 years if I am to be the governor of my state I will not pay dat loan. Those give out this money are not economically wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.