Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (74313 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by GodwinTobi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Some many people depend on their pastors for almost everything. Forgetting d scripture dat says " work out YOUR salvation with fear n trembling" and d one dat says "old men shall dream dreams n d youth shall see vision". We rely so much on men of God dis days. Smh
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by gmacnoms(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
emilyone:
Displaying people's pictures on a public forum without their permission lipsrsealed
r u a member of his church?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
This woman na d biggest mumu of the millenium
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's bad enough that they are making profits from decieving people but destroying relationships? That's the height of cruelty. I heard of a case of a woman who got widowed early with with 3 young daughters. She struggled to put them all through school and they graduated with flying colours and got good jobs. Unfortunately, two of the daughters couldn't have steady relationships let alone get married and the only one that got married had marital issues. They started church hopping and one 'prophet' revealed to them that their mother is a witch and is the cause of their woes. Therefore they must cut ties with their mum if they want to get married and enjoy their home. Just like that they shut their mum out of their lives. Imagine a woman who struggled alone to make her daughters succeed in life, now she's a retiree and supposed to be enjoying the fruits of her labour but some lying prophet took that away from her for his own selfish reasons. Some people's wickedness can make the devil tremble.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by gmacnoms(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
chris4gold:
The title calls pastor will soon turn to things of stain as many of them will soon be stone to death.

Before you quote me. My name are Atolawo Tunde Chris. I attended Amen Baptist Church, Ibadan.

Therefore am a full time Christian but some so call pastor's are commuting alot of atrocities in d name of Jesus.

And to some of you that run to those satanic or what so ever pastor to prophesy for you. (You are as useless as used diapers) shame....
r u from osogbo? Dis ur english b as he get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by harry509: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
sheriff777:
Pastor Chuks Mbamalu from Nnewi who is the GO of New Dominion Salvation Outreach Ministry In Salvation Army Str Okafa Isolo who pic is attached gave fake prophecies to my wife who is now ex wife and is now being seen with the so called Pastor in fast food joints etc. One was that she should come to the church and sleep for three days or she and my last son will die. I refused my son from going. The other was I want to use her for ritual that I belong to a secret ritual society, they also said that I will collapse and die etc. They gave her prophecy to leave her marriage, she has been charmed to dance to his directives. Before her departure she speaks on phone with the pastor every 30 minutes. I will be up loading the fake messages where it was written as I found in her wad rope when she left. One of there sister called Chinwe Polycap was chatting her up on her phone and I incidentally came across it where she was being advised to bring my SUV to sell when ever I travel. Also I told the Chuks of a boy he played down on it. I also intercepted chats she had with the pastor where he was advising her to leave the marriage.
most pastor's kame 4 business. So..... They av deceiving member's since d days of Noah. We shud focus on GOD more.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Henricarter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Omo na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
gmacnoms:
even if he does dat, it doesn't take away d spell from her ( chk his previous thread) . God shows his mighty hands, and if he stands in d gap, he will show his mighty hand in dis situation. That is why I also sed he shud get both families. That way, they take good steps
I don't believe in that spell syndrome shiit.

Beat the hell out of that pastor and watch her come back to her sense. grin
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
FAKE PASTOR
FAKE DOCTOR
FAKE PHARMACIST
FAKE DRUGS
FAKE BUSINESSMEN
FAKE LEADERS.

IGBO kwenu. ..
I learnt ANAMBRA people Of the Igbo extraction LOVE money the most.

PLEASE can any one around there confirm..?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Kx: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Trust ur mog and g.o at ur own risk.
I will trust my GOd at my own pleasure

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Rilwon: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Very soon, slowpoke such as: Malvisguy212, parisbookadict truthman2012, annunaki, true2god and other deluded neanderthals would open their business center and call it Church, where they'd be scamming the gullible unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard-earned money. They would speak in tongues and make foolish prophecy just like the idiotard in the OP and other notorious criminals - called pastors - used to deceive their ignorant victims.

There is one idioot called Apostle Suleiman. This slowpoke's prophecy about the last General election hit the bar so bad that people mock the hell outta him - despite that; the idiooot came out to defend his failed prophecy...smh.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by stonecoldcafe: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
@ Sheriff777 so sorry about this mess sad

Didnt you notice how gullible she was to these sort of things during your dating days. Did you ignore warning signs that you now see as very important. You can please give us these tips so we dont ignore such in the future. It is well with you and yours sir.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by tblacker(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
175:
You failed to protect your wife in her time of madness. . .so by the powers vested on me *espiritus, santamorismo, pythagoras, excterra excettrra* I hereby declare you guilty of wife un-protectionalism.
I rise! cheesygringrin

Caveat
Your wife kiss crase

Your message sounds funny but you hit the nail on the head. OP failed his responsibility as a husband and a man, he acted like that servant that returned the one talent given to him and call his master a wicked man. OP if you are reading this, am a married man so am telling you that you have failed to protect your second half despite the fact that bible has already told you that she is a weaker vessel, yet you allow her vessel to tear off.

Piece of advice : Go and get your wife back because she is your responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by stonecoldcafe: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
rapfezy:
.dear future wife take note

I dey tell you oh. Na to watch them. Who dey do pastor this, pastor that na to drop am sharply... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by basille(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
HoHoHo. Pastors will continue exploiting until people grow common sense and understand that religion is scam.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by stonecoldcafe: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
tblacker:

Your message sounds funny but you hit the nail on the head. OP failed his responsibility as a husband and a man, he acted like that servant that returned the one talent given to him and call his master a wicked man. OP if you are reading this, am a married man so am telling you that you have failed to protect your second half despite the fact that bible has already told you that she is a weaker vessel, yet you allow her vessel to tear off.

Piece of advice : Go and get your wife back because she is your responsibility.

Easy on op. Can you protect who does not want to be protected. If you tell a woman don't go there and she says no and runs off, what can you do? If you preach, advise and even call family to intervene and she says you dont want her to go to church because you are a cultist, what can a man do? What can you do to a woman who is set in her evil ways? What if you continue praying and she continues with her fake pastor and remains in disobedience, what can a man do? Its only God that can save one from such gullible persons. That is why one must be vigilant during the dating and courtship days. It is not only to buy snacks and kiss... character matters a lot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
shotster50:
No human being has divination powers ... All of these Pastors that claim powers from God are all FAKES.. the sooner Nigerians understand that the better for them

I hope you also imply that Elijah, Elisha, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Moses and the other prophets in the Bible were all faking it?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Mznaett: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
E say pitysad
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmm fake Pastors & their F*cking Prophecy
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by tblacker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Easy on op. Can you protect who does not want to be protected. If you tell a woman don't go there and she says no and runs off, what can you do? If you preach, advise and even call family to intervene and she says you dont want her to go to church because you are a cultist, what can a man do? What can you do to a woman who is set in her evil ways? What if you continue praying and she continues with her fake pastor and remains in disobedience, what can a man do? Its only God that can save one from such gullible persons. That is why one must be vigilant during the dating and courtship days. It is not only to buy snacks and kiss... character matters a lot

You said a lot of things that make sense at the end of your post but who says it will be easy. I stand my ground, the OP should go and get his wife back. We are talking about another mortal man claiming your wife while you are alive!

OP should leave every freaking sentiment and face the challenge as if one fool is trying to take all his money. @ stonecold replace the wife with money and tell me how you will deal with this case, tell me boldly that you will ignore your hard earned money for 10 years for any reason.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by ikp120(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
damiloladuke:
too bad. stop having faith in man, its a sin unto God cuz he is a jealous God

ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTISTE OR BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Prof. which one is having faith in man? Please explain
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by angelofurlife: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
People should stop listening to this pastors, prophets and all those people that prophesies. How can you give a human like you power over you.
That is how one useless prophetess said that I was going to die if I traveled and that was six years ago. Believe me I have traveled to a far distance more than fifteen times after that prophecy and nothing happened. Please believe god and be smart. The bible said we should be wise. I have seen someone run from his family because they prophesied that they are bad meanwhile they are not. This prophet made some people change their family name because they said is bad yet the prophet bears the name osu and never thought it wise to change his own name. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
No be small matter o.

spechless
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by therapistmrs: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
how sad.people need to understand that your pastor is also human and most likely not be able to solve all your problems.all the best.
therapistmrs..com
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
mascot87:
Fake pastors deceiving gullible desperate church members since time memorial undecided undecided

That Awkward Moment When A Prophet Tells You That He Is Not The One

https://www.nairaland.com/2559380/awkward-moment-when-prophet-tells
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
take the bull by the horn and deal with the situation properly...
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Smooyis(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
ydass:
At least you have seen the light. Some have died some are dying.

Stop believing pastors they are all lairs. Read your bible and pray to God he will answer you.

All are not liars. It's your duty to find out the real ones. Stop generalizing.. As it was so it is and so it shall be.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by chax100(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by ikp120(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
ednut1:
anybody dat listens to a pastor who is also a mere mortar as regards his/her marriage is a weak fellow. pastor Chris oyakilome nd okotie must have counseled many married peeps. bt help me answer how did thier marriage fare iranu abasha

Take it easy please. There are somethings angels fear to talk about but humans want to talk about. Just pray that what is going on in the life of those 2 preachers does not come after you. No one in their shoes would be able to tell what is going on in their life (if they even know what the problem is).
Now I know more why man can never be God. Man can't just stand what God stands and behave the way God will behave in those cases.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
shotster50:
No human being has divination powers ...

You can't be so sure about that one.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cruzyteejay(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oh really?,its alright angry
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
shotster50:
No human being has divination powers ... All of these Pastors that claim powers from God are all FAKES.. the sooner Nigerians understand that the better for them
How sure ah u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.