Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (74222 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by FKseun(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
rapfezy:
no blame am...
175:
You failed to protect your wife in her time of madness. . .so by the powers vested on me *espiritus, santamorismo, pythagoras, excterra excettrra* I hereby declare you guilty of wife un-protectionalism.
I rise! cheesygringrin

Caveat
Do you know how stupid you sound?
Your wife kiss crase
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by peeparty(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
following..
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by ExInferis(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rotimi47:
Na dem be baba for every negative thing, their specialty is crime. Gbam!

Na so, bros.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by gmacnoms(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
U Rilli need to get ur family and her family have a meeting. To really seek an end to this. I chked ur oda post too, dis is serious. But if u love her, and also for ur children? Take great steps, both in prayers and in actions. Seek God dilligently, and b wise in dealing with this delicate issue
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by gmacnoms(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hand go touch all dis fake prophets. Strong hand, na one by one God go use dem shine
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Minyang(f): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fake prophets everywhere! The same way they will tell a hubby day his wife has put him under her armpit and call his wife and mother witches. The devil is just all out to destroy homes so there won't be godly children as said in the bible. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by aderonkedeborah(f): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
end time tinz
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by rapfezy: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=FKseun post=37644892][/quote] I think u the pastor
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by front247: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
My people dt be gullible fake prophets abound everywhere.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by teekay213(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Mekky05(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pastors/Men Of God... Deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1600

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
sheriff777:
Pastor Chuks Mbamalu from Nnewi who is the GO of New Dominion Salvation Outreach Ministry In Salvation Army Str Okafa Isolo who pic is attached gave fake prophecies to my wife who is now ex wife and is now being seen with the so called Pastor in fast food joints etc. One was that she should come to the church and sleep for three days or she and my last son will die. I refused my son from going. The other was I want to use her for ritual that I belong to a secret ritual society, they also said that I will collapse and die etc. They gave her prophecy to leave her marriage, she has been charmed to dance to his directives. Before her departure she speaks on phone with the pastor every 30 minutes. I will be up loading the fake messages where it was written as I found in her wad rope when she left. One of there sister called Chinwe Polycap was chatting her up on her phone and I incidentally came across it where she was being advised to bring my SUV to sell when ever I travel. Also I told the Chuks of a boy he played down on it. I also intercepted chats she had with the pastor where he was advising her to leave the marriage.
NIGERIA WOMEN JUST LIKE "MY PASTOR SAY"

EVERY BLOODY SPIRIT SHOULD BE TESTED

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by godoluwa(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And in the Last Days.....sigh.

Any pastor who asks you to leave your spouse....time to find another church....the church is not of God.
because God forbids separation. itz so unfortunate that people just go church but dont read their bible. when it comes to religion, i dnt believe anything that is not biblical
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by emilyone(f): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Displaying people's pictures on a public forum without their permission lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
sheriff777:
Pastor Chuks Mbamalu from Nnewi who is the GO of New Dominion Salvation Outreach Ministry In Salvation Army Str Okafa Isolo who pic is attached gave fake prophecies to my wife who is now ex wife and is now being seen with the so called Pastor in fast food joints etc. One was that she should come to the church and sleep for three days or she and my last son will die. I refused my son from going. The other was I want to use her for ritual that I belong to a secret ritual society, they also said that I will collapse and die etc. They gave her prophecy to leave her marriage, she has been charmed to dance to his directives. Before her departure she speaks on phone with the pastor every 30 minutes. I will be up loading the fake messages where it was written as I found in her wad rope when she left. One of there sister called Chinwe Polycap was chatting her up on her phone and I incidentally came across it where she was being advised to bring my SUV to sell when ever I travel. Also I told the Chuks of a boy he played down on it. I also intercepted chats she had with the pastor where he was advising her to leave the marriage.
NIGERIA JUST LIKE "MY PASTOR SAY"

EVERY BLOODY SPIRIT SHOULD BE TESTED
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
even d bible makes to understand that a lot of thing will happen when d world is going to an end.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:
SEE! SEE!
Igboe even peddle fake prophesies now
clown
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
gmacnoms:
Hand go touch all dis fake prophets. Strong hand, na one by one God go use dem shine
Which God wan use dem shine?

Catch this man put am inside booth ,carry am enter somewhere give am beating wey be say as him manage survive na leave town him go dey hear for him yeye ear. grin

Sometimes I feel bad when a grown man just stand there and watch another man destroy his household and it is not even like if he goes missing anyone would want to raise resources to ascertain what happened to his useless life.....smh
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by HighQue007: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
western religion is fake

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by westlius(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kpele b wise next time
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by fergus0n: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mehn just came bck frm my barn. I reserve my comment
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by transient123(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
It didn't start today, the deceit shall continue.

Mtcheww.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by donmekins(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
none of my business....
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by front247: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere, my people dt let stomach infrastructure pastors deceive u
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Etizz: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nor be una dey believe pastor.... Hmmm
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by edward1984(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pastor did this, Pastor did that, People no longer worship God, they follow Pastor and so on, Read your Bible and try as much as you can to do according to the Bible. A pastor in Brazil convince a girl to put his D****k in her mouth saying it's something deliverance, How foolish can you be to believe that ?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by chris4gold(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
The tittle calls pastor will soon turn to things of stain as many of them will soon be stone to death.

Before you quote me. My name are Atolawo Tunde Chris. I attended Amen Baptist Church
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by skyface00(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ppl forgot u can talk 2 ur God urself, when u open all ur secret to so called man of God, they use it against u.

Oga sorry, u need 2 be more careful, the so called pastor not just after ur wife but ur property

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by gmacnoms(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which God wan use dem shine?

Catch this man put am inside booth ,carry am enter somewhere give am beating wey be say as him manage survive na leave town him go dey hear for him yeye ear. grin

Sometimes I feel bad when a grown man just stand there and watch another man destroy his household and it is not even like if he goes missing anyone would want to raise resources to ascertain what happened to his useless life.....smh
even if he does dat, it doesn't take away d spell from her ( chk his previous thread) . God shows his mighty hands, and if he stands in d gap, he will show his mighty hand in dis situation. That is why I also sed he shud get both families. That way, they take good steps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Stereotype About Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.