Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (74308 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by AreaFada2: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
lordtosan:
Moral lesson: never marry a pliable bible-holding, church-going, pastor-worshipping woman else you will have the same testimony as this man.

The way some women are gullible these days na wa o. Do they understand the Bible at all when they read it?
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by kosire(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
In my life I believe that whatever I can't get from God praying by myself or attending the Holy Mass..... No amount of prophecy n pastorship can give it to me.... Fake pastors abound. Be vigilant and don't fall to their wins n caprices

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
U are 100% correct my broder
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Greatfes17: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Since the coming of pastors, Nigeria has never remained the same.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Quite a sour tale to tell and a grinding pain to bear. Frankly speaking, from your concise narration I would say that you failed to protect your wife from a wolf. Why did you stop your son from attending a vigil but let your wife go? Shouldn't you have shown her that in your marriage you are the highest authority, and that that pastor doesn't come anywhere close to being head over her?

You, like many docile husbands, are paying the price of letting a randy preacher rule over a woman you married lawfully. I won't sympathize with you because you might as well have been warned beforehand, but because he sees visions, you stuck your bottom there. You have been rocked from the bottom!

Go to a church where they pray and study Bible, many won't heed. They want to be told the colour of their pant by a magical prophet. Mugu fall, guyman wack!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nairasurplus(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Get that Pastor arrested! Don't let him go scot free.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
honeric01:
One of the main reasons you should never be too close to your religious leaders especially if you're a woman.

Women are known to be very gullible so these religious heads prey on them.

One of the major reasons you won't catch me near a religious woman. they're weak, shallow and unstable.

The guy could have also lost his life. He should be thanking his star.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by stagger: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
The bible says that the thief cannot come in unless the strongman of the house is bound. I put it to you Mr OP, that you were spiritually and physically asleep.

How can a fake pastor come in and destroy your marriage? You were dulling. You carried your family to a fake church because you have no spirit of discernment and are spiritually blind. When things began to happen, you did not use warfare prayers to nip it in the bud.

Now you come here to talk trash. Some of us have been in marriage for long and have experienced strangers trying to fish in our waters. But we make the waters too dangerous for them and they move on. You failed to do so. And you even have the temerity to come here to tell us that your wife is now seen with the fake pastor in fast food joints. What have you as a man done that a fellow man like you will come to your house and take your wife?

No bagger of a pastor can come to my house to tell my wife nonsense, and my wife cannot go visiting no bagger pastor who has no spiritual lineage. I put it to you again that you were dulling away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by vicboy12: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
This pastor should be flogged 24 stroox
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by cold(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Another day,another man of god involved in deviant behaviour. Again, where are the true Christians?..sigh
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by stagger: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
May I also add that in the beginning, it was Eve that was tempted and fell. Women are not naturally setup to defend themselves and their homes when wolves like that randy pastor attack. They are given to falling to tempting words.

That is why YOU THE MAN SHOULD DEFEND YOUR BLOODY TERRITORY AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR WIFE! Just like someone said, a docile man like you has allowed his home to scatter. Now you come here looking for sympathy. I, stagger will give you no such sympathy. This is how a president we all gave our vote in 2011 kept acting like a mumu and could not control his garrulous wife from talking anyhow and embarrassing him, embarrassing the office of the first lady and embarrassing the country with her senseless and grammatically incorrect statements. Now Nigeria is paying the price.

Let your problem be a lesson to all men here: TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HOMES AND DEFEND THEM FROM WOLVES!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by edorhe14(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
It beats me why most pple now worship the so called men of God and not God anymore...
May God help us amen!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by stonecoldcafe: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
tblacker:

You said a lot of things that make sense at the end of your post but who says it will be easy. I stand my ground, the OP should go and get his wife back. We are talking about another mortal man claiming your wife while you are alive!

OP should leave every freaking sentiment and face the challenge as if one fool is trying to take all his money. @ stonecold replace the wife with money and tell me how you will deal with this case, tell me boldly that you will ignore your hard earned money for 10 years for any reason.

You have a brilliant point however note a wife has her will. She is a human being and not a chattel. By all means op should go after her (I don't think he should give up on her; not at all) but remember she has her will power. She may choose to return or remain out there. Op can't put a rope around her neck and tug her home.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by allcomage: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=37645559]FAKE PASTOR
FAKE DOCTOR
FAKE PHARMACIST
FAKE DRUGS
FAKE BUSINESSMEN
FAKE LEADERS.

IGBO kwenu. ..
I learnt ANAMBRA people Of the Igbo extraction LOVE money the most.

PLEASE can any one around there confirm..? [/quote
NO NO,THEY DON'T LOVE MONEY INSTEAD THEY are SUPER INTELLIGENT,THEY WORK HARD AND SMART AND QUICK ON SERVICE DELIVERY ,THEREFORE MONEY LOOKS FOR THEM.ANAMBRA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF MULTI MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA.HIGHEST IN FINANCIAL LITERACY .WE MARRIED IN OTOLO NNWEWI.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by riczy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
He wud av bin pissn on ha by now, Joystick tins!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
I keep telling nairaland married men, IF YOUR WIFE DEY ENTER CHURCH ANY HOW TO SEE PASTORS, ESPECIALLY THOSE ONES WEY DEY FRY HAIR AND PUBIC HAIR, WATCH OUT!!!!

PASTORS DEY FUCCCK MARRIED WOMEN WELL WELWELL .PLENTY PASTORS DEY USE CHARMS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DONT TRUST YOUR PASTORS OOOOOOOOOO.I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT I AM SEE ING AND SAYING.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by longpen: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
#last-day-pastors
Beware of dogs!!!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Be careful the type of anointing oil you collect from your pastors!
SOME GO GIVE YOUNG GIRLS ESPECIALLY THOSE STUPID ONES WEY DEY FIND HUSBAND TO RUBBISH ON THEIR BODIES. MOST OF THOSE OILS ARE LACED WITH CHARMS, HYPNOTISING CHARMS.

YOUNG SINGLE GULLIBLE LADIES ARE MOST HIT!
SOME PASTORS TAKE THEIR STARS!
PASTORS DEY FUCCCK PEOPLE WIVES! !
I NEVER SEE THE JAZZ WEY GO CARRY ME MEET PASTORS, I DEY MAD?
IF I WANT HUSBAND, I GO BEER PARLOUR/RESTAURANT! ! BETTER HUSBAND/WIFE SCARCE FOR CHURCH. NA 1 % GET HEAD, OTHER 99% ARE FRUSTRATED! ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Think of how many prophets were alive during the entire history of the Bible. There are more in Nigeria today than thousands of years of Christianity and Judaism. They spoke of spiritual matters and temporal matters that affected spiritually. These were matters of great import.

I believe any educated Christian today would not accept that there is one true prophet alive today - especially not the fakes preaching the heresy of the 'prosperity gospel'. And yet people swallow these charlatans prophesying all sorts of petty rubbish! SMH!
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by IYANGBALI: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:
SEE! SEE!

Igboe even peddle fake prophesies now

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Be WARNED!
SOME OF THEM DO THIS EVIL WITH THEIR OWN WIVES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
THEIR WIVES ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THE SCAM TOO.
STAY CLEAR OF ALL THESE NEW GENERATION CHURCH SPROUTING EVERYWHERE, THEIR FOUNDATION IS CEMENTED WITH CHARMS.

BE WEARY OF YOUNG PASTORS OPENING CHURCH THESE DAYS.MANY ARE EVIL.I HAVE A BLOOD RELATION WHO IS A BIG PASTOR IN ABUJA. SMH.

EVEN AS A RELATION I CANT EVEN GO CLOSE TO HIM, TALK MORE OF STRANGERS. grin grin grin grin
Alusi n'aga uka! =Native doctor wey dey go church!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by 1miccza: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's what happens when you put your fate in the hands of so called "MEN" of god forgetting the fact that they are actually men like you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
Be careful the type of anointing oil you collect from your pastors!
SOME GO GIVE YOUNG GIRLS ESPECIALLY THOSE STUPID ONES WEY DEY FIND HUSBAND TO RUBBISH ON THEIR BODIES. MOST OF THOSE OILS ARE LACED WITH CHARMS, HYPNOTISING CHARMS.

YOUNG SINGLE GULLIBLE LADIES ARE MOST HIT!
SOME PASTORS TAKE THEIR STARS!
PASTORS DEY FUCCCK PEOPLE WIVES! !
I NEVER SEE THE JAZZ WEY GO CARRY ME MEET PASTORS, I DEY MAD?
IF I WANT HUSBAND, I GO BEER PARLOUR/RESTAURANT! ! BETTER HUSBAND/WIFE SCARCE FOR CHURCH. NA 1 % GET HEAD, OTHER 99% ARE FRUSTRATED! ! grin

By hypnotising charms (bolded above) I take it you are referring to 'date rape drugs' as all educated, sane people know that charms/magic and juju do not exist except in primitive minds.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by ZianaJordana(f): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Too bad these con artists are exploiting their own religion and people's good nature to rip people off, all for some coins.
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Appareil(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
175:
You failed to protect your wife in her time of madness. . .so by the powers vested on me *espiritus, santamorismo, pythagoras, excterra excettrra* I hereby declare you guilty of wife un-protectionalism.
I rise! cheesygringrin

Caveat
Your wife kiss crase
This boy no well at all! What??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by bummyla(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
wonders shall never end! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by fortunechy(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2015
MADE IN CHINA PROPHET EVERYWIA...............PPLE BCAREFUL
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by lastpage: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2015
175:
You failed to protect your wife in her time of madness. . .so by the powers vested on me *espiritus, santamorismo, pythagoras, excterra excettrra* I hereby declare you guilty of wife un-protectionalism.
I rise! cheesygringrin

Caveat
Your wife kiss crase

You can only take a HORSE to the river ...... you cant FORCE IT to drink!

Remember, his wife is an "adult", has her own mind and freewill!
Remember also that it is said: "RELIGION is the OPIUM (drug) of the people... "

I have seen where a man put his foot down, to protect his wife from one of these thieving Pastors, only for the wife to have him arrested for "kidnapping and spousal abuse" simply because he refused to allow her go to the Pastor's church as he knew it was destroying their marriage!

A man can only try his best, for crying out aloud.
What will be, will be.

Most of such women, when they come to their senses, com eback crying and blaming the Devil but then, it is always too late as the man would have moved-on.

Lesson: Wives, listen to your husband, especially if he is the sensible type!
Your husband is your best protector (he married you!) and is supposed to look out for your best interest. Men are the worst con-men on earth (reason most Pastors are men) and it takes a thief (another man) to know a thief! undecided undecided
Women are too fragile and gullible (emotional and sentimental) for such spiritual frauds.
Do not give your 'food" to the Cat to consume.
Nuff said.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

By hypnotising charms (bolded above) I take it you are referring to 'date rape drugs' as all educated, sane people know that charms/magic and juju do not exist except in primitive minds.

Whatever they use, I don't care to know. We are in Africa, extraordinary things happen in our enclaves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by zumbigbo(m): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Way too many handsome, fineboy, sharp suit charlatans holding sacred texts and giving orders to gullible persons...R.I.P to your marriage
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by wittytezzy(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2015
sheriff777:
Pastor Chuks Mbamalu from Nnewi who is the GO of New Dominion Salvation Outreach Ministry In Salvation Army Str Okafa Isolo who pic is attached gave fake prophecies to my wife who is now ex wife and is now being seen with the so called Pastor in fast food joints etc. One was that she should come to the church and sleep for three days or she and my last son will die. I refused my son from going. The other was I want to use her for ritual that I belong to a secret ritual society, they also said that I will collapse and die etc. They gave her prophecy to leave her marriage, she has been charmed to dance to his directives. Before her departure she speaks on phone with the pastor every 30 minutes. I will be up loading the fake messages where it was written as I found in her wad rope when she left. One of there sister called Chinwe Polycap was chatting her up on her phone and I incidentally came across it where she was being advised to bring my SUV to sell when ever I travel. Also I told the Chuks of a boy he played down on it. I also intercepted chats she had with the pastor where he was advising her to leave the marriage.

and that is why islaam is the way
Re: Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years by Lezzlie(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Very unfortunate! !! The level of religious gullibility of Nigerian women is alarmingly on the rise. Men, we have to up our game. There's a need to be a spiritual, economical and social pillar in your family. These are evil times and the need for men to stand up for and defend their homes and marriages from the subtle wiles of the evil ones is ever more pressing.

Thousands of unmarried and married couples have fallen victims to these evil antics of evil pastors.

Got a colleague who lost his wife in these same fashion after a church in Enugu told her that her husband (My colleague) was a wizard and gave her "holly" water to spray on the husband at exactly 2 am in the dead of the night. She actually did spray my guy that water in the midnight while he was sleeping deeply and my guy got up shocked by the cold blast of the water and got angry by the senseless-ness of her action.

That reaction was the confirmation of "wizardry" for her and off she went.

SUMMARY : For those married women, ANY pastor who invites you for counselling and marital advice without asking you to come with your husband is doing what the snake did to Eve in the garden of Eden.

For married men: endeavour to be your wife's spiritual backbone and covering . Be sound spiritually so that the temptation of falling victim to phony pastors will be greatly reduced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.