Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance (36164 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by chudionu58(f): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And we have to contend with these sets for how long?...and to think its same man they ridiculed that they fight daily to steal his ideas and projects...smh... its well bro...kudos for the smart logic and sound argument here...
Thanks bro, permanently ready for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

The head of which sector Obiagelli?
The head of NNPC
yes
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by kaboninc(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

yes

Lol.

You are funny!

NNPC is a player and not a regulator in the petroleum sector.

The Ministry of Petroleum heads, charts, directs the sector.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.
You are funny!
NNPC is a player and not a regulator in the petroleum sector.
The Ministry of Petroleum heads, charts, directs the sector.
Is there a minister as of today?
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by kaboninc(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is there a minister as of today?

No ma'am.

So the Permanent Secretary assumes control.

And by the way, please tell Mr. Buhari to appoint a Minister of Petroleum.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

No ma'am.

So the Permanent Secretary assumes control.

And by the way, please tell Mr. Buhari to appoint a Minister of Petroleum.
Only if he feels he needs one to achieve his desired goals.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by kaboninc(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Only if he feels he needs one to achieve his desired goals.

Well, lets not go into the details on how important appointing a Minster is.

However, I believe you've learnt now that the 'head' of the sector is not the head of NNPC.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Well, lets not go into the details on how important appointing a Minster is.

However, I believe you've learnt now that the 'head' of the sector is not the head of NNPC.
Sorry I didn't acknowledge that.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nke001: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
rolchi:

Boss, I mean no disrespect! This current GMD comes across as someone who does not know about refining business and Engineering Project Management. His communication line does not exude confidence about the system. Trust me, I am not impressed with his media talks so far and I hope we will know more in the future.

Respect, Boss, respect!!

spot on!

A law professional presenting a core engineering thesis.
Of a truth, he is a mediaGMD.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Kenobus: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Wailing wailers would claim Jonathan did it.
ofcourse this is Jonathan's work! Nigeria save a wopping almost $300m, which is over N60b. This is what NNPC under Diezani and GEJ did for Nigeria! Kudos! Dr Kachukwu is consolidating!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Kenobus: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Obiagelli post=37633549]meanwhile wailers say the government isn't doing anything, they want to see the government announce fake contracts every Wednesday in useless FEC meetings with half naked women all over the place.

obinoscopy, lalasticlala

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kachikwu-we-saved-287m-in-port-harcourt-refinery-turnaround-maintenance/219243/

Why are you so gullible? Did the MD tell u that he is the one that did it? It is GEJ and Diezani that did that
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by precious1967(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
where are all d oil subsidy thieves?
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by arafone(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is what the slogan CHANGE is all about
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by arafone(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2015
;DWailers no dey tire ooooo...PMB I am with u ol d way....just carry dey go
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Rad1cal:

Imbec1le, who invited you to the gathering of able humans with good working brains.

You need to apply for a brain donation sourced from an housefly.

It's better than having nothing at all. grin
Hahahhahhaha.. is it you that has a good working brain? LOOK AT THIS LOWLIFER.. well, this is what you get from crossing paths with children of the downtrodden with no class.. It's easy to recognize folks like you.. I suffer foools and children of poor and infamous ones, like you, GLADLY! WATCH THE LINES!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2015
chudionu58:
Proof read your post... mkpi
Lele nwa mkpi!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2015
nobeku:
[s]Hahahhahhaha.. is it you that has a good working brain? LOOK AT THIS LOWLIFER.. well, this is what you get from crossing paths with children of the downtrodden with no class.. It's easy to recognize folks like you.. I suffer foools and children of poor and infamous ones, like you, GLADLY! WATCH THE LINES![/s]

Poor thing embarassed
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rad1cal:

Poor thing embarassed
let me deflate your sense of belonging a little more.. it's obvious you've ran out of megabytes.. Send me your number and I will help you out with at least 3months worth so you can go back and forth online exposing your apparent peasantry... Look at this scum of the earth trying to get on the side of me.. I'll school you, bloody grinch!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rad1cal:

Poor thing embarassed
Bloody Basketcase! You have not developed beyond a 6 year old's behavioural pattern.. let's get go to the jumpoff and see if I won't run you over... ASSWIPE!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
nobeku:
let me deflate your sense of belonging a little more.. it's obvious you've ran out of megabytes.. Send me your number and I will help you out with at least 3months worth so you can go back and forth online exposing your apparent peasantry... Look at this scum of the earth trying to get on the side of me.. I'll school you, bloody grinch!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

See this toad forming silly.

You are nothing but a Wretched imbec1le . grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
nobeku:
Bloody Basketcase! You have not developed beyond a 6 year old's behavioural pattern.. let's get go to the jumpoff and see if I won't run you over... ASSWIPE!!!

I can sense your struggle to appear hardcore, but you are sadly lacking embarassed.

Even your dad is beneath my soles talkless of a nematode like you.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can sense your struggle to appear hardcore, but you are sadly lacking embarassed.

Even your dad is beneath my soles talkless of a nematode like you.
Hahaha hahaha,BLOODY GREMLIN!!! go back to scavenging from the rubbish your peeps drop of under the bridge for you.. You need the nutrients to keep your dislodged cranium from evolving!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

See this toad forming silly.

You are nothing but a Wretched imbec1le . grin
BRAINLESS BABOON!!!!!! your ass must be jealous of the feaces coming out your gutter of a mouth... OKPO...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
nobeku:
Hahaha hahaha,BLOODY GREMLIN!!! go back to scavenging from the rubbish your peeps drop of under the bridge for you.. You need the nutrients to keep your dislodged cranium from evolving!

Bwahahahahahahahaha !! You are very boring and as lame as fuuc.k .

nobeku:
BRAINLESS BABOON!!!!!! your ass must be jealous of the feaces coming out your gutter of a mouth... OKPO...

A faeces more worthy than you which calls to question why you even existing grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Rad1cal:

A faeces more worthy than you which calls to question why you even existing grin
Hahaha haha haha.. Simple English you cannot SPOKE... lowlifer.... Run back to your Oga's place so your can complete your errands... HOUSEBOY!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Rad1cal:

Hahaha haha haha.. "A faeces........."You a disgrace to your nation.. Go back to school.. LAZYHEAD!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
nobeku:
Hahaha haha haha.. Simple English you cannot SPOKE... lowlifer.... Run back to your Oga's place so your can complete your errands... HOUSEBOY!

nobeku:

OLODO !! Faeces is faeces. There is no plural for that word.

nobeku:

Mr dull teacher, you couldn't even spell the word "Faeces" correctly. You are an imbec1le

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !! cheesy
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rad1cal:

OLODO !! Faeces is faeces. There is no plural for that word.

Mr dull teacher, you couldn't even spell the word "Faeces" correctly. You are an imbec1le

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !! cheesy
You are a FACTORY FITTED dumbass! You do not say "a faeces"... it's just " faeces"...OKPO!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
nobeku:
You are a FACTORY FITTED dumbass! You do not say "a faeces"... it's just " faeces"...OKPO!!!!

Olodo, you should be thanking me for teaching you m0ron how to spell "faeces" correctly.

Preserve your silly English lessons to fellow rettards like you. grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Olodo, you should be thanking me for teaching you m0ron how to spell "faeces" correctly.

I've come
across
decomposed
bodies that
are less
offensive
than you are.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too.. Learn from your parents' mistake.. use birth control..It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Any similiarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.. oh! I forgot.. All of your ancestors must number in the millions;it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.