Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (54281 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / BREAKING: SSS “uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt. House” / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Sacramento4real(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Mumu
Mumu raised to the power of 2.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by chesterlee(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari is biting more than he can chew...What's all this?

The immunity covering him is exactly the same as Udom's....He should thread carefully or else Abacha's end would be better than his!!!

Enough is Enough!

6 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
philips70:

For every comment you have made on this forum for the past weeks, threats upon threats featured prominently. For your information, these threats will not deter the government and security agencies from carrying out their legitimate business of ensuring sanity in a nation your gods did everything to destroy.
Buhari don't give in to empty threats. If in doubt, when was the last time you heard from Asari and co despite all the hues and cries of lopsided appointments.
Be warned.
Bros I don't make threats!! I only give you a fore knowledge of what will likely result from any course of action!!! For example If Buhari steps up harassment against the political leaders of the east, the people might be forced to react in a way inimical to the government or even the country!!

6 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Goke7: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Daura and Buhari are playing with fire!!! That was how they started with ex-NSA sambo Dasuki and ended up filing a ridiculous charges against him after creating a lot of media frenzy!!!

Buhari should take it easy lest he woke up the sleeping lion !!! If Daura wants to get illegal weapons he should try his luck with Tompolo he has lots of them!!!

You are indeed a joker, by the time arms will be recovered from tompolo himself, then I will see the next joke you will crack, are u telling buhari to take it easy? Una don de fear? I thought u guys said buhari can't lift a finger. You guys simply don't know who the c in c is. I think you should ask akpabio why he ran away lol

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank God for exposing Bokoharam sponsor.
DSS should interogate him shap shap
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Goke7: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari is biting more than he can chew...What's all this?

The immunity covering him is exactly the same as Udom's....He should thread carefully or else Abacha's end would be better than his!!!

Enough is Enough!

Tell udom to face him nah!
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by menxer: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
why are they all dodging the issue?
if the raid was out of place, is the stockpile of arms and dollars not out of place?

no wonder Gov. Udom refused to move into his official residence; that is the handiwork of former Gov. Akpabio, grin

Gov Udom dey battle tribunal, DSS come create another casala for am, grin

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by omolami: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shame SSS telling lies like this. Nigerians cannot be deceived, where are the pictures of arms and dollars? Big lies

6 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by realjoker(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
So they are stockpiling ammunition ?

Hahahahahahah

Thunder fire Una

Oya Buhari, Probe them !!!!

Wait is premium times credible ?
nobody doubt their credibility. yes they are.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by philips70(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros I don't make threats!! I only give you a fore knowledge of what will likely result from any course of action!!! For example If Buhari steps up harassment against the political leaders of the east, the people might be forced to react in a way inimical to the government or even the country!!

Nothing will happen my friend. Nigeria is, and will continue to be bigger than some disgruntled few. The wise people from the east know this, only some miscreants who do not know the effects of full scale war are making noise all over the place.
Once again, crimes and all acts of impunity will not be condoned by this administration.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goke7:

You are indeed a joker, by the time arms will be recovered from tompolo himself, then I will see the next joke you will crack, are u telling buhari to take it easy? Una don de fear? I thought u guys said buhari can't lift a finger. You guys simply don't know who the c in c is. I think you should ask akpabio why he ran away lol
I would be very impressed the day Buhari summons enough courage to confront Tompolo!!! BTW stop advertising your ignorance!! Akpabio was involved in a car accident which was very very publicized!!! You are amazingly ignorant

7 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by ijekul(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
The DSS has not made any statement but premium times knows all...I tire abeg
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
philips70:

Nothing will happen my friend. Nigeria is, and will continue to be bigger than some disgruntled few. The wise people from the east know this, only some miscreants who do not know the effects of full scale war are making noise all over the place.
Once again, crimes and all acts of impunity will not be condoned by this administration.
If Buhari wants to confiscate illegal weapons, he better start with the likes of Tompolo, Ateke Tom before I take him serious

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by otr1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you will say the same thing if he forces MEND to regroup!!!
MEND regroup all because someone is planning to wage war against the country? Let them regroup. Death to all enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by BushidoBlue(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
As we wind down to 100 wasted days, as expected the propagandists are on full throttle.
Diversionary tactics are in play.
1st it was the half baked release of "Asset Declaration"
2nd it is now this raid, with an indecisive seizure but press release

It works well only in Nollywood where their audience has been pre-brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
menxer:
why are they all dodging the issue?
if the raid was out of place, is the stockpile of arms and dollars not out of place?

no wonder Gov. Udom refused to move into his official residence; that is the handiwork of former Gov. Akpabio, grin

Gov Udom dey battle tribunal, DSS come create another casala for am, grin
You seriously believe the DSS would raid the government house and sight large quantities of dollars without carting them away

5 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by myproperty(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP and this madness of stock piling of arms everywhere? Do they want to get power back by illegally over throwing the government of Muhammadu Buhari??

See their faces! Evil Men!

Please DSS, stop by in Rivers State and search that Useless and corrupt Governor Called Nyesom Wike's house. Idiotusss!

Useless Party!
Hmmm you really baffled me. You pronounced Wike as useless and corrupt and definitely former Governor Amaechi in your eyes is not corrupt.
Back to the DSS and the story of Arms stock piling makes me laugh because another lie from the pit of hell as been let loose on Nigerians. Come to think of it do you think the DSS can storm a Government house and ransack it without any resistance from securities in the Government house?
If a Government house is to be ransacked for Arms stock piling it would be states that harbors people that don't love peace but are violently inclined as a result of their tribe and religion.

Please can we stop this mediocrity, foolishness, lies and deceit and be civilized for once

9 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by HARDDON: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
And PDP has the guts to defend their stupid acts, wonder how they will explain away the arms and ammunition and dollar bills!
Wailing wailer, please come in here and defend you masters!

Arms? So it's only apshit that Saw d pile Huh?

Retards!

5 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

MEND regroup all because is planning to wage war against the country? Let them regroup. Death to all enemies of Nigeria
Bros I am not praying for that to happen, but if Buhari continues like this, that prediction might not be far fetched
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by george3132001(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
If dis is tru then fayose is talking rubbish, dey are d one intending course anarchy in dis country.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by philips70(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

If Buhari wants to confiscate illegal weapons, he better start with the likes of Tompolo, Ateke Tom before I take him serious

The only difference between Akpabio and these names you mentioned is that the former is a senator and a former governor while the later are confirmed warlords without any government portfolios.
In terms of tendency to do evil I believe Akpabio is zillion years ahead of them. The only person who is permitted to speak on his behalf is only an attorney.

1 Like

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by daveP(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Whatever the findings, obviously the DSS always play puppet to a higher boss. The one there is the courier puppet.

And how this reached news fast fast... Hmm
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Abugab(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Someone should call Fayose to come and read this.
For those holding brief for PDP, you might not know how much decadence our politicians have brought into our body polity.
Well, I am sure in a couple of days we shall have a clearer picture.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by prof12(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fayose should be arrested by the DSS.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
philips70:

The only difference between Akpabio and these names you mentioned is that the former is a senator and a former governor while the later are confirmed warlords without any government portfolios.
In terms of tendency to do evil I believe Akpabio is zillion years ahead of them. The only person who is permitted to speak on his behalf is only an attorney.
Lol you think Tompolo and co will even be diplomatic enough to start talking to you with attorneys? This militants know the only language the government understands!! Violence!! Blow up some oil pipelines and boom you have their attention.
Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abugab:
Someone should call Fayose to come and read this.
For those holding brief for PDP, you might not know how much decadence our politicians have brought into our body polity.
Well, I am sure in a couple of days we shall have a clearer picture.
You must be very stupid to believe the DSS would make a finding like this and tell it to premium times without calling a press conference? Are you so dumb

9 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by olumalcolm(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Don't believe anything in Buhari's regime.
I wanna see the picture of the said ammunitions & dollars.
Buhari declared his assets, he had only 1 million in his bank account, 2 houses, 1 mud house, a plot of land in Port Harcourt, he claimed he don't know the road that leads to his Port Harcourt plot.

His daughter goes to the costliest university in the U.K
He bought the APC presidential form for 20 million.
His campaign cost was around 50 million.
His wife wears a costly watch of 20,million naira.

I see every APC fan as a brainless goat, even a 5 year old kid will know that APC lie pass devil.
wat is dis 1 sayin? Born fool

2 Likes

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
olumalcolm:
wat is dis 1 sayin? Born fool

Sorry.
You don't belong here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by myproperty(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eco2580:
Thank God for exposing Bokoharam sponsor.
DSS should interogate him shap shap
Some are born foolish and some acquired foolishness.
You mean Boko Haram an Islamic based terrorist organization is sponsored from Akwa Ibom state?
Hmmm where is the truth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by nationwide1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
philips70:

East is not my region but if you believe continuous harassment and intimidation of a people will go on unchallenged, then you certainly lack the knowledge of history.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes by menxer: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
alaoeri:
Lobatan where are the wailers?
That loose mouth of a governor Fayose should hide his head in shame, DSS can never invade a government house without a tangible reason ( the era of PDP impunity is over, due process is being follow ), the truth is gradually unfolding.

no mind them.

Government house Uyo has made history: the first to be raided by DSS;
NA armory extension and CBN annex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.