Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9285 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2009
it's a child word. we use that back at the playground. let me play around here pls.
Deacon David, did i see Bible and a bell for your hand? now you know where to go my darling  grin you should not be here.  cheesy

back to the pulpit grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
Hauwa pray for me grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Ifeleke, ummm you think so? but i think ladies are good at giving it the hard way to guys cheesy
Sweety,
Hard Way is The Only Way Guyz Know so don't be too sure. . .

davidylan:

met this blond blue eyed German chic one day and she said - see how wet you make me.

Chei . . . see devil one trap me o!
Welcome on board sinner david,
Did you eventually fall for the trap?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan:

A gathering of sinners here i can see . . . Hauwa what are you doing here? You dont even know what sleazy means.  cheesy

is this the same Hauwa that spends half her day drunk on Baileys while smoking ganja

abeg jare. na facade
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
TOH TOH, smoking ganja ke? half of the day drinking Bailey ke? hehehehe, ha Oluwa mi. jo ma pa mi o. don't drive my suitors  :Daway jo mo fi ganja beg e o  grin.

how i wish i can do so. i wouldn't mind a bottle of Bailey and a whiff pack of ganja from you, all the way from NY to SA. it's been a while  grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
this lady killing me with laughter oh Lord of Boaz and Ruth!! grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
So hauwa is also a sinner? grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2009
cast the first stone grin grin

debo, still waiting, am tagging along grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Hauwa1: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
off topic,

ever heard of Elim and Our Father's House? @ davidylan
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
Debo, I'm still waiting o. . . .for part 2
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Hauwa*:

off topic,

ever heard of Elim and Our Father's House? @ davidylan

those are churches i suppose? Elim - maybe.
Our father's house - no.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
me am yet to remember the sleaziest thing some one has said to me

or maybe i have forgotten, any way am enjoying this thread

@IFELEKE
jijaws has arrested me for your information
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by follypimpi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2009
I was @ the till to get sum coffe @ starbucks and i asked the lady can i slot it in(referring to my debit card),she then responded "I have never been asked that before" , We both smiled and i walked away,Since then i drink coffee while on break.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
follypimpi:

I was @ the till to get sum coffe @ starbucks and i asked the lady can i slot it in(referring to my debit card),she then responded "I have never been asked that before" , We both smiled and i walked away,Since then i drink coffee while on break.

Dhat naa past tense! tongue
Yu got M£ now, hvntchu? wink kiss
Yu knw yu can alwayz slot it in here hun. . . cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
Moyola:

Dhat naa past tense! tongue
Yu got M£ now, hvntchu? wink kiss
Yu knw yu can alwayz slot it in here hun. . . cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by follypimpi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Moyo

Of course now,i dont need to slot it any other place is all urs,Sign,seal and delivered.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked

y me:

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL!!

Errrmmm! Did I say anyf!n . . . I ought not hv? undecided grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
well actually you two are making my head go *gigigigi gagaga*
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
follypimpi:

@Moyo

Of course now,i dont need to slot it any other place is all urs,Sign,seal and delivered.

Kosoloro'gun e!!!
Trust ya! wink cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
hey hey, this one you trust me hope am not in trouble ooooooooooo
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

well actually you two are making my head go *gigigigi gagaga*

Oh really?! hehe!

y me:

hey hey, this one you trust me hope am not in trouble ooooooooooo

You?! undecided tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
na wa o! Moyo, so they have succeeded in spoiling you on that "obo" thread?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2009
oh sorry for that @moyo, but come to think of it i would love to watch the sloting in of -------------
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o! Moyo, so they have succeeded in spoiling you on that "obo" thread?

Spoil me?! haha! naaa! cool
"My sheep doesnt eat shhitt"!. . . if yu knw wot ah mean! cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by follypimpi(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Y me

Haba now,u wanna get blind.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

oh sorry for that @moyo, but come to think of it i would love to watch the sloting in of -------------

Y me o!! No try me o! grin
So telme yme. . . why wuld yu wanna watch such? undecided tongue

follypimpi:

@Y me

Haba now,u wanna get blind.

Innit tho!! cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
so e don tey wey you spoil abi? Moyo na wa o . . . folly enjoy your slotting.  grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
haba it is fun oooooooooooooo

and i cant get blind cause i am coming with my non-blind power watching eye glass

lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan:

so e don tey wey you spoil abi? Moyo na wa o . . . folly enjoy your slotting. grin

Ehn ehn! itz not watchu f!nk! grin tongue

y me:

haba it is fun oooooooooooooo

and i cant get blind cause i am coming with my non-blind power watching eye glass

lol

Hehe!
Watchu wanna c will neutralize d power of yur "non-blind watching eye glass" grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
what is it then moyo? Where else will folly slot it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

................ / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / I'm So Paranoid About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.