Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9284 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by cooldud62: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2009
@Yme, ok sweetie kiss

@Moyo, kantinsola abi? weldone o, gdnight, anyway, be careful with those small small boys angry
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2009
moyo hmmmmmmmmm y you wan know i dont kiss and tell
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by follypimpi(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2009
@Cooldude

She deal with a MAN not boyz.geddit??
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

moyo o tun fe ma fowo benu abi? Soro jare . . . which slot is to be filled abi o ti fowo bo slot yen ni?

Ehn o!! hoa did yu knw? shocked cheesy

cooldud62*:

@Moyo, kantinsola abi? weldone o, gdnight, anyway, be careful with those small small boys angry

Yes nau, Kanyinsola! cheesy
Small bhoiz? naaa opon ti sun! cool

y me:

moyo hmmmmmmmmm y you wan know i dont kiss and tell

Haha!! yu tried it! cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2009
Random guy: Come here, I think you need a really warm hug.

Me: Ch . . . the devil is liar
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2009
hehe! liar indeed!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2009
Moyola:

Ehn o!! hoa did yu knw? shocked cheesy

omode lo pe mi ni?  grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

This is english language . . . show the dude whether he is right or wrong simple! grin Besides how is he a perv? You dont know if he was carrying out a scientific study.

If i give u back-hand . . . . . .  grin
he is a perv ojare . . . . only pervs will ask questions like that tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by chiogo(f): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

chiogo i would have gladly showed the guy if i was female, but seeing as i'm not you'd have to show me first then i can tell the dude if its right or wrong. Deal?
Na wa oo, Davidylan. Here I was thinking you're religious. they're tryna corrupt this minor  tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

omode lo pe mi ni? grin

Now dhat yu know. . . cool tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2009
Chi-baby, so religious people dont have slots and slot pins?  grin Stop that nonsense my friend!

tope2000:

If i give u back-hand . . . . . .  grin
he is a perv ojare . . . . only pervs will ask questions like that tongue

Na only back hand you wan give me? Haba tope i want more . . .  grin add front chest to it.
The dude is simply being honest . . . nothing perverted about the question.

@ moyo . . . so na so e be ehn? Ma dan wo o . . . dont try it. Its bad for you.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

Na only back hand you wan give me? Haba tope i want more . . . grin add front chest to it.

David i am fasting o . . . . dont break it grin grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2009
tope2000:

David i am fasting o . . . . dont break it grin grin grin

You are fasting with your mouth abi . . . its not your chest that is fasting so no problem.

Starstruck . . . fine girl . . . too bad stephenp got there before me . . .
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

@ moyo . . . so na so e be ehn? Ma dan wo o . . . dont try it. Its bad for you.

Telme yu dont do it!! angry  cheesy [size=4pt]n 2 really f!nk yu blieved dhat?. . .oh well![/size] cool
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

You are fasting with your mouth abi . . . its not your chest that is fasting so no problem.

david u r cwezy grin
u cant be touching the chest . . . . its a sin if i start get tingling feeling grin cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

Sadly, he's never here anymore. I think I DO need a hug
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2009
tope2000:

david u r cwezy grin
u cant be touching the chest . . . . its a sin if i start get tingling feeling grin cheesy

Ok should i go lower then? Its farther from your fasting mouth.

St☆rStruck:

Sadly, he's never here anymore. I think I DO need a hug

Are you really really really sure?  grin My hugs come with strings attached so think about it very carefully . . . i'm waiting with wide open arms.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 12:30am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

Ok should i go lower then? Its farther from your fasting mouth.

i wud still get the tingling feeling. . . .my mind must remain pure
biko dont corrupt my mind sef. . . .cuz u r startin to as we talkin abt it grin tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by chiogo(f): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2009
who's Chi-baby??  undecided Davidylan, No, religious people don't have slots.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

Are you really really really sure?  grin My hugs come with strings attached so think about it very carefully . . . i'm waiting with wide open arms.

I'm cumming coming lol

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2009
tope2000:

i wud still get the tingling feeling. . . .my mind must remain pure
biko dont corrupt my mind sef. . . .cuz u r startin to as we talkin abt it grin tongue

omo e no pure again . . . better break that fast now and lets get down to business. Its for your own good . . . we will pray later.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I'm cumming coming lol

ojigbijigbi . . . my bread is buttered today . . . cum here my darling.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

omo e no pure again . . . better break that fast now and lets get down to business. Its for your own good . . . we will pray later.

In the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
I rebuke david's advances grin cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Ruddyface(f): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2009
"U look like ice cream and I am feeling thirsty".
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

ojigbijigbi . . . my bread is buttered today . . . cum here my darling.

You ready?

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 08, 2009
tope2000:

In the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
I rebuke david's advances grin cheesy

Male and female made he them. Adam went in unto Eve and the Lord was not dismayed . . . oya come and shake those apples in front of me . . . be a good girl Tope.

St☆rStruck:

You ready?

Been ready over a yr ago sweetie . . . wink i dont need second invitations.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

Been ready over a yr ago sweetie . . . wink i dont need second invitations.

Ok then, let's wander away from NL and its gossip loving folks lol. . meet me in my room in 5

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2009
. . . . 5, 4 3, 2 . . . *David knocks*. "Gosh so quick," Star struck smiles to herself. cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by DoubleN(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2009
I was romancing this chick and she said i will have allowed you to make love to me if i wasn't a virgin!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Gabry(f): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2009
I dont know of any. . . sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

................ / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / I'm So Paranoid About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.