Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9283 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2009
stay on topic folks. wink

I remember another incident that happened to me, but this was way back in secondary school. There was this chick called Kemi in my class, my goodness she had a madly shaped backside with hypnotic motion. grin grin Needless to say, we all wanted to hit that.

Anyways, I remember trying to leave the classroom in JSS 2 (about Grade 4) at the end of one day and we had to pass in between the row of desks. I can't really remember what happened, but I must have brushed against her trying to leave while she was chatting with one of her friends and the next thing she said was 'why did you touch my ass do you want to Bleep me or what'? shocked shocked grin grin

Needless to say I was embarrassed that day and I had to think quickly and I replied saying 'who touched your ass? Is it my fault that it's so wide that I couldn't pass without brushing against you? Get away jare'. grin

I saved face and it turned into a bit of a joke
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2009
^^Aww. . . she just wanted a piece of my cutie pie lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
Debosky has seen enough in his lifetime! grin

Topic

My aunty's friend said this to me a few years back ~you are fast developing and i cant wait to see the bulge in your trousers get bigger! shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic[/b]

My aunty's friend said this to me a few years back ~you are fast developing and i cant wait to see the bulge in your trousers get bigger! shocked shocked[/font]

CORRECT WOMAN. . . . She is looking for toy boy ni yen grin grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
debosky:

I remember another incident that happened to me, but this was way back in secondary school. There was this chick called Kemi in my class, my goodness she had a madly shaped backside with hypnotic motion.  grin grin Needless to say, we all wanted to hit that.

Anyways, I remember trying to leave the classroom in JSS 2 (about Grade 4) at the end of one day and we had to pass in between the row of desks. I can't really remember what happened, but I must have brushed against her trying to leave while she was chatting with one of her friends and the next thing she said was 'why did you touch my ass do you want to Bleep me or what'?  shocked shocked grin grin

Needless to say I was embarrassed that day and I had to think quickly and I replied saying 'who touched your ass? Is it my fault that it's so wide that I couldn't pass without brushing against you? Get away jare'.  grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy sharp chic, why didnt you just return her compliment with "yes you want to Bleep?"
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
tope2000:

CORRECT WOMAN. . . . She is looking for toy boy ni yen grin grin grin

Well she got what she was waiting for 2yrs after!

I nailed her left, right and centre
!!! shocked cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

!!! shocked cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

My aunty's friend said this to me a few years back ~you are fast developing and i cant wait to see the bulge in your trousers get bigger! shocked shocked

shocked

MrCrackles:

!!! shocked cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ki ni big manliness! grin cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
How old were you and her when she was admiring your ding-a-ling?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
He was 10 years old and she was 18
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic[/b]

My aunty's friend said this to me a few years back ~you are fast developing and i cant wait to see the bulge in your trousers get bigger! shocked shocked[/font]
. . . My sister's friend said something like that too years back, while I was still in sec. sch. . .

MrCrackles:

!!! shocked cheesy
Mine no reach 2 yrs,
Like 9 months later, she came over to our place and had to bunk in my crib coz ma sis was arnd with her hubby.
In short,
I practised all the skills that came to my head that nite. . . She kept In Touch till she got married  tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy sharp chic, why didnt you just return her compliment with "yes you want to Bleep?"

In my secondary school?? Expulsion for sexual harassment!  cheesy

Don't forget that I had just escaped suspension for scaling over the school fence to go play Sega Megadrive at my friend's place.  grin

MrCrackles:

!!! shocked cheesy
Abomination!! shocked cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

How old were you and her when she was admiring your ding-a-ling?

I was only 15 and she was around 23! embarassed

She also heard how i was pasting beautiful girls all over since i was 10! grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2009
debosky:

I remember another incident that happened to me, but this was way back in secondary school. There was this chick called Kemi in my class, my goodness she had a madly shaped backside with hypnotic motion. grin grin Needless to say, we all wanted to hit that.

Anyways, I remember trying to leave the classroom in JSS 2 (about Grade 4) at the end of one day and we had to pass in between the row of desks. I can't really remember what happened, but I must have brushed against her trying to leave while she was chatting with one of her friends and the next thing she said was 'why did you touch my ass do you want to Bleep me or what'? shocked shocked grin grin

Needless to say I was embarrassed that day and I had to think quickly and I replied saying 'who touched your ass? Is it my fault that it's so wide that I couldn't pass without brushing against you? Get away jare'. grin

In JSS2. . . .my gosh, you boys grow fast shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by spikedcylinder: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked

Pasitor!!!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moonstone(f): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I don't want to see my Jerusalem, yours will be very much okay.
Wey the pix? tongue
If I'm well please with it's size and potentiality, then we can talk about uphill and downhill wink
My real name is Jess*, cry Jess* when you get to promise land tongue
waka shege! angry angry tongue . . . Vikky baby is what he should cry. Ewo ni jess? angry cheesy

As for topic, i'm thinking very hard. The sleaziest thing someone has said to me was 'You look good in that dress but you'd look better on my d**k," Not very sleazy right?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
Moonstone:

waka shege! angry angry tongue . . . Vikky baby is what he should cry. Ewo ni jess? angry cheesy

As for topic, i'm thinking very hard. The sleaziest thing someone has said to me was 'You look good in that dress but you'd look better on my d**k," Not very sleazy right?
Who is Vikky shocked shocked I hate the nickname, I swear I do cry cry

@ your sleazy post
rotflmao. . . .heard worse.
Sometimes I wonder how mature they are.
And it's not like we attract them. . . .I odn't cry cry cry
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moonstone(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Who is Vikky shocked shocked I hate the nickname, I swear I do cry cry

@ your sleazy post
rotflmao. . . .heard worse.
Sometimes I wonder how mature they are.
And it's not like we attract them. . . .I odn't cry cry cry
Keep shouting Jess and I'll keep shouting Vikky.

@ the sleazy thing, I'm sure I have heard worse but I have this thing called selective amnesia. I apply it to a lot of guys, I must have applied it to their words too.
And yes, we don't attract them. . . i don't know what we did to deserve them cry cry cry

Peace out girl, I gotta run to class. . . kiss
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
i thought this thread has been locked

una nor dey hear stay on the topic, mod y u come delete some of our post now
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by bluespice(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
debo pls dont delete posts nau
plsss cry cry cry
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
If y'all stay on topic I won't have to delete anything. I made two appeals but no one listened so I had no choice. sad
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
hehehehehe
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
I saw only one appeal, it should have been 2or 3 undecided
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by chamotex(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ topic

If I say it I will definitely get banned . . . . . . . . . . . . . FOR LIFE!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
Fucking annoying all this RAILUWAY people sef! angry angry angry
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked

Pasitor!!!

my sister, its not right to deny a woman if she wont ask pointedly.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
eyah, sorry, will stay ontopic.

@Post
the sleaziest stuff was said by one of my male friends. . . .idiot got my cold shoulder for a week, should have kept the shakara on, but I needed help with a lab grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by debosky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
chamotex:

@ topic

If I say it I will definitely get banned . . . . . . . . . . . . . FOR LIFE!
Say it Chamo. . . if it's too bad, I'll delete it and you won't get banned.  grin

agaba be warned, don't join experienced derailers like Toyin who gets banned every week.  grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2009
See me see wahala. . . .just because I said sorry.

yo ba epkon ori e grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2009
na lie chamo dey talk. he is just pulling our legs. Chamo prove me wrong.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2009
debosky:

agaba be warned, don't join experienced derailers like Toyin who gets banned every week.  grin
His Majesty the king has warned! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

................ / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.