Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (4844 Views)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / This Words Will Seduce Any Woman Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2015
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

I must confess we have guys that are genius on nairaland.

Let ur wooing messages roll in.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2015
Yawns... On a Monday morning?

Money on my mind... mind on my money...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2015
i dey cum

4 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by DjAndroid: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

You come woo me, abi you no get mouth?

Sorry! Monday morning is all about the money. Close this thread and reopen it on Friday when I don make some cash, then we go know who go woo the other.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by dejavski(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2015
But y u come pose like umale now sad

2 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Yawns... On a Monday morning?

Money on my mind...

Mumu, after making the money, sheee u will nt spend it on me?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by mikolo80: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2015
come, note MO wu Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by xpac01(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

For how many weeks babe? No long things here got many projects to stamp..

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Telme the truth;are you jobless¿

6 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by falconey(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
sorry I don't woo ogbanje, on a serious note normal and sane girl no fit propose this kind thing for this early monday morning.

4 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Spend my money on you? Yes.... But for me to woo you, No.... My money will woo your type as usual. cool

12 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by DjAndroid: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

allow him make the money first.

5 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Agimor(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Talking money talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Attention seeking simpleton.

4 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

Telme the truth;are you jobless¿

Nt like intovert and ladyf though. I have a job, I'm currently on leave.

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2015
DjAndroid:
allow him make the money first.

No time. B4 he finishes making the money, another guy might have hijack me from him.

Btw, I'm nt after his money, read the introductory part of this thread.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Nt like intovert and ladyf though. I have a job, I'm currently on leave.

Everyone knows introvert & ladyf as jobless as one could be cheesy...Anyways why not upload your pix,so guyz wouldn't end up toasting a k-legged fat gurl with triple tummy.

14 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

I proposed it cos I know we have many jobless male nairalanders e.g you.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

Everyone knows introvert & ladyf as jobless as one could be cheesy...Anyways why not upload your pix,so guyz wouldn't end up toasting a k-legged fat gurl with triple tummy.

Who is that @ma dp? Ur g.f abi?

If u don't have something reasonable to write, STAY shun(station) else, I will take u to the police.

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by donholy28(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

Guy u wicked but na true...girl post ya pics so we go know wr to start

2 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Not again

4 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
a beg if u wan woo ursef go deep ur whole sef into a baff of soaked garri grin wa woo koja normal

grin bt girllllllll nigerian men online are a catfish abeg no go ruin ursef dp wiv niggas physical

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Who is that @ma dp? Ur g.f abi?

If u don't have something reasonable to write, STAY shun(station) else, I will take u to the police.

The pix has so many effect on it & doesn't look you... So you need upload an unrefined one or you afraid of thyself¿

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by wtfCode: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2015
**checked her profile**
hello bae, it seems like u have a bright future between ur legs, will u be my galfrnd?
Here are my assets:
U shouldn't worry about money, cuz i have 3 bank acct, 6 pacs, huge palms to squeeze the juice outta those oranges on ur chest, 1 huge 9 inches long d!ck, 12 cartons of gold circle, over 1000 mojo clips in my laptop, samsung galaxy s5 and apple phone.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by derrick333(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2015
I Neva wanted to whoo u ,nt until I chek ur profile pic ,I notice u deserv to b whoo! Aw mani whoo do u need? Whoo!whoo!whoo whoo whoo whoo!!! Hope dats anof #DogThingz#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

The pix has so many effect on it & doesn't look you... So you need upload an unrefined one or you afraid of thyself¿

U really said my mind grin
we want a non photoshop pix
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

U really said my mind grin
we want a non photoshop pix grin
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

Do me favor,

Gerrarahere.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2015
derrick333:
I Neva wanted to whoo u ,nt until I chek ur profile pic ,I notice u deserv to b whoo! Aw mani whoo do u need? Whoo!whoo!whoo whoo whoo whoo!!! Hope dats anof #DogThingz#

Chai cheesy
Who let the dogs out
Whoo whoo whoo whooo
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Hae guys, enough of frivolities, let the wooing begin.
If u can not woo, let other guys woo. Sit back, relax and watch them woo me.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Do me favor,

Gerrarahere.
He is saying the truth!!!!
truth they say is bitter!!!!
U want a real nigga bt u aint real ursef
grin nigeria men see una life !!!!
Every girl from any country after they av bedn left by their countries guy now see u to take their left overs

grin lawd!!!!
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Do me favor,

Gerrarahere.
He is saying the truth!!!!
truth they say is bitter!!!!
U want a real nigga bt u aint real ursef
grin nigeria men see una life !!!!
Every girl from any country after they av bedn left by their countries guy now see u to take their left overs

grin lawd!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your House Help Finally Turns Madam / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.