Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,045 members, 7,953,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (4994 Views)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / This Words Will Seduce Any Woman Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's with everybody calling me Jacksparrow? cry

Just quit it angry u d only one i told dat today

angry i trusted u

u broke my heart embarassed
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by msbbash(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
she no fit show herself nw!!!, cos she no fine .......bt she fine pass monkey sha!
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by NinaNigeria(f): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
honey are you that desperate as to ask for a bf on nl?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by nikkypearl(f): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:
But y u come pose like umale now sad

grin chei!
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by msbbash(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=NinaNigeria post=37761343]honey are you that desperate as to ask for a bf on nl?[/quo
dont call her honey, cos honey get value , bt she no get
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by NinaNigeria(f): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=msbbash post=37761432][/quote]

lolest
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by summerflame(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
I want to hold your hand, laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss your lips every single day.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

Just quit it angry u d only one i told dat today

angry i trusted u

u broke my heart embarassed
don't know what you talking about
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
don't know what you talking about

So jack sparrow this is your hand writing angry
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

So this is your hand writing angry
no
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by xamuelotu(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
400billionman:

grin. Guy, what is your name again. ?
500billion cool
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by xamuelotu(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
400billionman:

grin. Guy, what is your name again. ?
500billion
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by dejavski(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
nikkypearl:

grin chei!
I no lie na grin
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by berbz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
I believe God will sent u one someday... that will get in BTW ur legs... and send u back here (nl) to write same post...
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by abbeyty(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Woo you when u put on a little bIt of weight
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by phabulous88(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Woo you? Okay... Woo woo woo
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
DjAndroid:

You come woo me, abi you no get mouth?

Sorry! Monday morning is all about the money. Close this thread and reopen it on Friday when I don make some cash, then we go know who go woo the other.
I don't know what you guys want. you can make some vex. she is not asking for money you said u must make money before you woo her next now all of you will be shouting girls like money. did she ask money now? mchewwwww
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Oahray: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
wtfCode:
**checked her profile**
hello bae, it seems like u have a bright future between ur legs, will u be my galfrnd?
Here are my assets:
U shouldn't worry about money, cuz i have 3 bank acct, 6 pacs, huge palms to squeeze the juice outta those oranges on ur chest, 1 huge 9 inches long d!ck, 12 cartons of gold circle, over 1000 mojo clips in my laptop, samsung galaxy s5 and apple phone.
wait o... You actually believe that's her pic? shocked
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by wtfCode: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oahray:
wait o... You actually believe that's her pic? shocked
no, i have seen that pic on 2 different profiles
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Mcbussy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

I must confess we have guys that are genius on nairaland.

Let ur wooing messages roll in.

Woo woo woo woo.... We u mawwy me?cheesy grin

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by stanvesco(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=delectablegyal post=37754574]I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

I know dat wen u tot of n typed dis post dis mrn,

u rolled ova and smiled,
i gues u didnt expect al dis,
u wantd 2 just read tru switest of words,
heartflaming wordings,
knee weakening rhymes
heart freezing melodies
blood boiling stanzas
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by stanvesco(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

hey lady delectable,
you may nt be as prety as miss nora,
or own a lips so soft as miss breezy...but u r butiful in ur own way,

u may av photo shopd, usd sum1 elses pix, or failed to upload ur real pix,
but sure as black is beauty,
as sure as d rainbow is colourful,
as sure as d sun warms d heart,
so i wispa into ur ears dat ur beautiful in ur own way,p

a thousand tribal marks,
ten thousand rashes,
even an eyeball dangling from its socket,
wont stop u frm bin butiful in ur own way,

a thousand hurt words thrown at u,
many bashings given to u,
leering mockery aimed at u,
i solemnly tell u,
u r adorable in ur own way,

i tel u,
u r butiful lyk a diamond in d sky,
u r butiful lyk a blossoming orchard,
u r lovely like a butiful fairy
i repeat dat u r butiful io ur own way

dnt let d hurt words crush u,
many wud fight 100 men,
only if day saw how beaviful u r to behold,
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by stanvesco(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

i honestly aint gunning to win d title of Bf...
I of course av ma Gf....

But if ama woo u,

ama woo u with words so soft,
ur ears wil swell wit pride,
i wil show u so much afection,
ur heart wud glo with pride,
i wud make n call u countles pet name

nkemmu
nwa pioyoyo mu
my dearest darling
mamana
my love
my 1 n only
my moon
my cherikoko
my oilpalm
my jupiter
my world
my delectable 1

if i were to woo u with sweet foods,
i wil search 4 d rarest blend of spice,
d rarest meat
d rarest cuisine
n employ d best chef,
2 make a dinner 4 one....
Wit ma humble knees on d floor

i wil gracefuly hold a golden tray 4 u 2 feed upon....

Dats how dip i wud wana woo u...
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by spencekat(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
wtfCode:
**checked her profile**
hello bae, it seems like u have a bright future between ur legs, will u be my galfrnd?
Here are my assets:
U shouldn't worry about money, cuz i have 3 bank acct, 6 pacs, huge palms to squeeze the juice outta those oranges on ur chest, 1 huge 9 inches long d!ck, 12 cartons of gold circle, over 1000 mojo clips in my laptop, samsung galaxy s5 and apple phone.
God of mercy
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Dannidom(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Naija guys dey boring sha

Nne let me have this ur name in my head i sure have a way of making sweet names sound even more sweeter.

I dont have plenty words to say do u blame me when am entangled by your grace and beauty

I've toasted some girls feeling like a pro buh u make me feel like a learner do u have a number?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Bigsteveg(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

I wanna bet d picture on ur profile ain't u. Wanna bet?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by 1stGenius(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Genius?Don't tell me u are falling for me ooo;If my gf catches you....
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 09, 2015
stanvesco:

hey lady delectable,
you may nt be as prety as miss nora,
or own a lips so soft as miss breezy...but u r butiful in ur own way,

u may av photo shopd, usd sum1 elses pix, or failed to upload ur real pix,
but sure as black is beauty,
as sure as d rainbow is colourful,
as sure as d sun warms d heart,
so i wispa into ur ears dat ur beautiful in ur own way,p

a thousand tribal marks,
ten thousand rashes,
even an eyeball dangling from its socket,
wont stop u frm bin butiful in ur own way,

a thousand hurt words thrown at u,
many bashings given to u,
leering mockery aimed at u,
i solemnly tell u,
u r adorable in ur own way,

i tel u,
u r butiful lyk a diamond in d sky,
u r butiful lyk a blossoming orchard,
u r lovely like a butiful fairy
i repeat dat u r butiful io ur own way

dnt let d hurt words crush u,
many wud fight 100 men,
only if day saw how beaviful u r to behold,

Lol
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Abbey2878(m): 4:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello, may i no u?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Has a winner emerged yet? cheesy
If yes, I'd like to learn from him & congratulate him as well
If no, then I'd like to try my luck smiley
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by kuchikau1: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2017
delectablegyal:

stupid menstuating bitch. Idiot
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by kuchikau1: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2017
delectablegyal:

stupid menstuating bitch. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback / Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.