Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (55452 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by sparkleice(f): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
:PM guilty of dis tongue
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by neki6chuks: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Your boo get a boo
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
U guys bother ursefs too much abt some boring girls. All dis girls r not d same, some r sharp, some r dull, some r so cheerful dat they r a handful while some just lack d skills.

Count ursef lucky if u av d cheerful one cos u will always miss her wen she's not around. She's always all over u, she's just fond of u. Wot more can u ask for in a woman who gladdens ur heart & lit d whole place up.

They r scarce cos they r rare gems! cool

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by sparkleice(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
M a phone addict I can't count how many times my phne has been cease by my mum.atimes t can b so annoyng eh.bt I can't js hlp t m so use to t. Anytime m nt wt my phne mayb I av flat ba3 or m busy or d phne s bad.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Throw a fit na? What nonsense
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Toks2008(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
misspicy:
Very annoying habit....some people can just do without their fones

If you are a babe and wants to find my trouble hust start pressing your phone wen i they talk to u,ii wll just keep mum n ignore u totally.

Its not ionly a childish and stwpid act but an insolent behavour that shows no regard for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by wordychap: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?
She's not your wife.

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Form calls as if you are talking to another babe, while faking the call, laugh very loud and raise your legs up romantically, no be person go tell her make she pay attention.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by spenca: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?

Well like you said just go to bed
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by sage2(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:

What would your girlfriend still be doing in your house by that time of the day? Not every is from a morally bankrupt home.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by savanto: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:

You mean cohabiting with your GF? It's wrong to do so. Go and pay her bride price before she starts cooking noodles( that's what they usually prepare for bachelors) for
you. She's not even supposed to pass the night in your house, talk less of cooking your meals. You have started on a wrong footing bro and a million things may definitely go wrong in such an inordinate relationship.

After your wedding and she is pressing phone, then come back here.

Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Trackready: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigerian pls u guys should help me beg the moderator to move my case to the front page

https://www.nairaland.com/2577648/experience-one-nigeria-latest-scam#37700716

lalasticlala, Mynd44, ishilove, obynoscopy
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Mobebi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:

You haven't gotten married, yet you are living like a married man... is she your wife that will serve you food and still be talking to you?

And u the girl, if you are reading this, why must u be living with a man as if he were your husband? That's why we men don't regard you people again. Its only a married man who goes to work, come back and the wife cooks for him.

Society why Na?

morality why Na?

why have the both of you deteriorated this bad?

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by nurex01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
i will just move her close to me and keep an eyes on her. u know what next?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:

I'll grip a machette and rip her whole head off, then shoot her with a gun, the way them bullet travels, u will think they got boarding pass, her body parts in different jars and her organs tagged.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Faraidi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
(Kill her.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na she sabi,me sef go press control pad
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by sage2(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
manimail:
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details

Can I also resell to others after purchasing from you?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by akinsmyk(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
woky:
wht if she didn't check??

That could get you more furious becos it would seem to you that u just ended up fooling ur self grin

It shouldn't get one more furious but a better look @ tinz. It means she gives no damn abt what u're doing. She's into someone else out there. No lady who loves u will show no reaction. Nah to dey plan anoda bae...dx is d early signs of. Break up
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by refreshrate: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
bone am
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed ok lemme tell u why m always on call
i rciv calls from clients
Why?
Cos of ur up comin birthday i av to plan for the best boo in the world
it was suppose to b a suprise embarassed
Now u come at my back to say this? embarassed Honey bet why? cry
ha boo? So na true Even my boo get a boo?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by refreshrate: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't know why you're stressing yourself about her pressing phone. Walahi you don't know how lucky you are. Sebi your own phone too get keypad? just wait till the day she needs money from you. corning gorilla go know say dem never design screen finish.

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
ha boo? So na true Even my boo get a boo?

Even the boo that gat a boo still get anoda boo who get sum oda boo with new boos grin grin grin grin
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by refreshrate: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
woky:
wht if she didn't check??

That could get you more furious becos it would seem to you that u just ended up fooling ur self grin

Guy God forbid it gets to this but if does and you're certain there's no quarrel
1. you shouldn't be eating that food
2. she shouldn't be sleeping in that house.

seriously send her out that very night. if she asks any question tell her to press her phone for answers
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Edipee(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mznaett:
Na dz sh!t dey cuz wahala btw me and big broz aswear!sad I too dey press fone like say...

Na only God go fit deliver me sha..sad
na only big broz de complain? Person like me no get dat time cos I go ask you what's latest on NL, den follo login , na so we go rockam.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by royallord1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
for me...
if we are on an outting and she does this.... i will request politely she stops... if she doesnt it means she doesnt accord me the respect i am givin her so she doesnt deserve to be in my company.. so i call someone else make another appointment in her presence den drive off immediately without saying a word....
if it is her place... it means am not welcomed so i carry myself dey go my way..
if it is my place... i either walk her out or invite someone over while shes is there... if my conversation with d person need to be personal... i ask her out my house... i would say sometin like ’’ hey way you... carry ur phone go press for ur house... i need some privacy... ''
I AM TOO BIG TO B BELITTLED OR DISRESPECTED... WAT I CANT TAKE FROM ANY OTHER PERSON, HER CASE WILL NOT BE DIFFERENT because OF PUNNANY.... I HAVE HIGH VALUE FOR MYSELF... NO B*TCH SHOULD ATTEMPT TO DEVALUE ME AND MY STANDARDS.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:

I guess you are not so interesting anymore.

You are boring her to death!

Same old routine - come back from work tired, get served your meal, too tired to talk much, yet expecting her to make conversation...

SMH...

Wake up!

Some carefree dude is online and has captured her imagination...

Sorry to say, but your relationship is AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.

Your fault!!!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by martinz1: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
when she is sleeping, I will snoop into her phone, whTSAPP AND BBM to see what's more interesting than me
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
royallord1:
for me...
if we are on an outting and she does this.... i will request politely she stops... if she doesnt it means she doesnt accord me the respect i am givin her so she doesnt deserve to be in my company.. so i call someone else make another appointment in her presence den drive off immediately without saying a word....
if it is her place... it means am not welcomed so i carry myself dey go my way..
if it is my place... i either walk her out or invite someone over while shes is there... if my conversation with d person need to be personal... i ask her out my house... i would say sometin like ’’ hey way you... carry ur phone go press for ur house... i need some privacy... ''
I AM TOO BIG TO B BELITTLED OR DISRESPECTED... WAT I CANT TAKE FROM ANY OTHER PERSON, HER CASE WILL NOT BE DIFFERENT because OF PUNNANY.... I HAVE HIGH VALUE FOR MYSELF... NO B*TCH SHOULD ATTEMPT TO DEVALUE ME AND MY STANDARDS.... cheesy

Childish...

In all of this, you don't see your fault?

Where's your social skills.

It's an indictment on your ability IF A LADY CANNOT GIVE YOU ALL OF HER ATTENTION WHILE SHE'S IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Simple....
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

Even the boo that gat a boo still get anoda boo who get sum oda boo with new boos grin grin grin grin
But boo u promised me that u will only love me and have just me and no one else but me* so the boo stopping point nko?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy God forbid it gets to this but if does and you're certain there's no quarrel
1. you shouldn't be eating that food
2. she shouldn't be sleeping in that house.

seriously send her out that very night. if she asks any question tell her to press her phone for answers

Children everywhere....

Forming 'authoritarian' and forming 'principled'.

What happens to being a real man, and showing her why you deserve all the attention.

You are deficient. Learn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Menses On Wedding Night? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.