Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (55440 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
agrovick:
There is one rule I operate with, when I'm out with a lady. I tell her before hand to ignore the pings and associated stuffs for the brief moment I will be with her, I do same too but calls are accepted as you never can tell the call that will change one's life for the best.

You never marry am you don dey spit rules.

When you come.marry am nko? You go print Handbook?

That's why you don't get a second date cuz you're probably too controlling...
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by FRANKOXY(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
A girl that knows me well enough won't try that.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
But boo u promised me that u will only love me and have just me and no one else but me* so the boo stopping point nko?

embarassed i said all that in a drunken state
Wen i was still drunk in love bt u wey i catch with aunty sidi u take her to london u show her d koko u take her shopping u took her to polo embarassed

infact we av already done angry
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by kennyten10(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It annoying,yea granted but i seriously cnt stay without my phone...
He will learn to live with it...
...Hnmm...not a likely response from a wife material
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by nigelcoop: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?
stop imagining
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed i said all that in a drunken state
Wen i was still drunk in love bt u wey i catch with aunty sidi u take her to london u show her d koko u take her shopping u took her to polo embarassed

infact we av already done angry
Is that Life* Aunty sidi is just a normal street aunt, Nothing more.. Had it been we went on a lovers trip? Paris is just the Place not london, I took her for shopping, she paid! Bae I spent more than that on u* so quit the jealousy and tell me the deal*
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by delectablegyal(f): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
misspicy:
Very annoying habit....some people can just do without their fones

Girls like u, misssclassy, prettythickme can't do without their phones.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?
marry her! She's a wife material.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Is that Life* Aunty sidi is just a normal street aunt, Nothing more.. Had it been we went on a lovers trip? Paris is just the Place not london, I took her for shopping, she paid! Bae I spent more than that on u* so quit the jealousy and tell me the deal*

shocked shocked shocked shocked u gave her d koko

Do u tink m stewpid? Aunty sidi ordinary street girl wee pay for shopping in london she rob western union ni?
embarassed d highest u paid on me was 100naira my bike money to ur house
Which u even collected wen u said u needed airtym i sent u 100naira airtym back

Guy u lied angry
*now playing nicki minaj bed of lies* embarassed

Do u ever tink of me wen u lie
Lie down in ur bed ur bed of lies embarassed
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by refreshrate: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unionised:

Children everywhere....

Forming 'authoritarian' and forming 'principled'.

What happens to being a real man, and showing her why you deserve all the attention.

You are deficient. Learn...

You sabi yarn dust see even ants dey commit with the dust.

Adult if what you said had any sense you would state categorically what you would do ... children everywhere.

What do you know about being a real man?

*Let's bet it There are only two possible things you'll do now
1. resort to insult
or
2. I don't have time to discuss with people like you.*

You want to show woman wey no send you again say you be real man.

Oya let's read how you're a real man what would you do?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by simdam500(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Soo everybody has an iota of jealousy in them.... Dunno, even the guys are saying I'll form calling too.

Lol
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Obaf16(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
alexis007:
Most guys here don't seem to get the drift.

THE FONE IS OBVIOUSLY MORE INTERESTING THAN YOU!!! sad
Gbosa
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked u gave her d koko

Do u tink m stewpid? Aunty sidi ordinary street girl wee pay for shopping in london she rob western union ni?
embarassed d highest u paid on me was 100naira my bike money to ur house
Which u even collected wen u said u needed airtym i sent u 100naira airtym back

Guy u lied angry
*now playing nicki minaj bed of lies* embarassed

Do u ever tink of me wen u lie
Lie down in ur bed ur bed of lies embarassed
Chai all on NL? We are done truly*
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by royallord1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unionised:

Childish...

In all of this, you don't see your fault?

Where's your social skills.

It's an indictment on your ability IF A LADY CANNOT GIVE YOU ALL OF HER ATTENTION WHILE SHE'S IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Simple....
like i said i. have gone pass d stage of taking thrash... it is called a relationship... a mutual relationship not a parasitic one... where is it written dat am her jester... or do i look like alibaba...
if d babe feels bored abt wat we are talking abt she should contribute to the discussion and get it to were she feels comfortable..that SHE would disrespect me by playin with her phone is not acceptable....
RESPECT IS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO CAN RECIPROCATE IT... THAT IS MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING... nt wen one girl would sit down and be eating ur cash and d only tin she has to offer is her attention to u, she gives it to her phone... guy if u take crap... i dont.... if d woman i marry can not do it to me...den why should i accept such stûpid behaviour from any girl.... i dont have double standard.. if i cant condone it in d future i will not condene it now...
this seperates the boys from men.... ask any lady they love men that take charge and dominate... not ur type that want to please... and let d girl knw her every wish is ur command #mugu...
dat is why dey fight to comeback after a break up..cos dey love a man dat loves dem more dan dey deserves but is strict on discipline and handles his womans f*ck up as a MAN should(#in a non violent way) ... nt d boys dat tink buying stuff, outing and making her laugh
makes u a man...
can she try dat tin in front of her senior brother or her father.. dat she wants to try it wit me...

3 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Chai all on NL? We are done truly*

embarassed heart break

embarassed down wiv shiken nd chips

Singing brokenhearted girl

Drags hersef to bed
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by opedaydydx9(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

dunno half de rica i commot d de

I love food hence called half de rica grin
Removing de U ave Halfrica tongue
sharap
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
opedaydydx9:
sharap

angry swerve abeg go left
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dotune(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
The day it happened, I just went to my playstation console and started playing my master league. Trust me she hates when I play my game. Cos while playing I pay full attention and ignore every other thing.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
royallord1:

like i said i. have gone pass d stage of taking thrash... it is called a relationship... a mutual relationship not a parasitic one... where is it written dat am her jester... or do i look like alibaba...
if d babe feels bored abt wat we are talking abt she should contribute to the discussion and get it to were she feels comfortable..that SHE would disrespect me by playin with her phone is not acceptable....
RESPECT IS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO CAN RECIPROCATE IT... THAT IS MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING... nt wen one girl would sit down and be eating ur cash and d only tin she has to offer is her attention to u, she gives it to her phone... guy if u take crap... i dont.... if d woman i marry can not do it to me...den why should i accept such stûpid behaviour from any girl.... i dont have double standard.. if i cant condone it den i will not condeone it now...
this seperates the boys from men.... ask any lady they love men that take charge and dominate... not ur type that want to please... and let d girl knw her every wish is ur command #mugu...
can she try dat tin in front of her senior brother or her father.. dat she wants to try it wit me...

Hone your skills bro.

It's inadequacy that makes most people form 'principle'....

Make yourself better and worthy.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Rexnegro(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
First to do no dey pain na , I go target her when she go need my attention too , then me too go dey press my nokia 3310 fone. Do me I do you no suppose dey pain na :
Sometimes the best way to correct some people is by doing what they do to people to them.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
refreshrate:

You sabi yarn dust see even ants dey commit with the dust.

Adult if what you said had any sense you would state categorically what you would do ... children everywhere.

What do you know about being a real man?

*Let's bet it There are only two possible things you'll do now
1. resort to insult
or
2. I don't have time to discuss with people like you.*

You want to show woman wey no send you again say you be real man.

Oya let's read how you're a real man what would you do?

Me thinks you protest too much.

If you cannot maintain the spice in your relationship, be a man, don't blame the lady.

Wake up!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by royallord1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unionised:

Hone your skills bro.

It's inadequacy that makes most people form 'principle'....

Make yourself better and worthy.
d op asked wat one would do.... dat is my response...
i repeat i have left ur level of doing tins to pls others and displease myself unnecessarily...
if u can take such insult and u still wanna be cracking ur heading to get her laughing... nah ur way... dont be surprised u would see ur name stored as my commedian or my boredom solver.....
if as a man u have no principles u are a worthless man infact u are dead.... as for me i cannot accept such insult and stil stay in d same environment... i respect myself so why will one stûpid child disrespect me...
P.S ...state wat u would do and stop forming knowledge... on wat u seem to have little grasp on..

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by door2(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sell d phone on niaraland. Lo ba tan.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by ojkalito(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
me i will press my fone and begin to laff hysterically and when she comes to look at my fone to know the reason why i am laffn so hard i will punch her eyes grin
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by agrovick(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unionised:

You never marry am you don dey spit rules.

When you come.marry am nko? You go print Handbook?

That's why you don't get a second date cuz you're probably too controlling...
U think it's controlling, I don't see it as such. Thing is due to the tech savvy nature of our generation we have become so addicted to our online world that we find it difficult to concentrate in real life (I'm a culprit as well), you can imagine how annoying it is to be spitting your game to a gal who is busying chatting away, the 1 or 2 hours I'm going to spend with her without her chatting with her online buddies won't kill her and it's not as if I'm not practising what I preach as I also do away with chatting for that brief period. And you are so wrong about not getting second dates
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by refreshrate: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unionised:

Me thinks you protest too much.

If you cannot maintain the spice in your relationship, be a man, don't blame the lady.

Wake up!

Did i not say it?
i knew you had nothing to offer.
No be only spice na macaroni
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed heart break
embarassed down wiv shiken nd chips
Singing brokenhearted girl
Drags hersef to bed
But I lawv u!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Icudkill: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Unionised:

I guess you are not so interesting anymore.

You are boring her to death!

Same old routine - come back from work tired, get served your meal, too tired to talk much, yet expecting her to make conversation...

SMH...

Wake up!

Some carefree dude is online and has captured her imagination...

Sorry to say, but your relationship is AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.

Your fault!!!

Why do pple always fault ingenuity and lacklustre in a relationship on the guy. Like the guy is a puppet master cursed to perform to the awe of the girl, who feels her job is to be just an audience. just to sit, watch and be entertained.

Same for sex, guy fvcks and fvcks and girl lies down waiting for an orgasm.

It irritates me, and personally i roll with females who make me laugh, as do i. And fvck me well, as do i.

Wasnt born to be your muse :/
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
But I lawv u!

U dont!!!! embarassed
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

U dont!!!! embarassed
Okay Bae... 2nd chance* will give u the nicest shape of life* u will taste the sweetest thing in Man* sorry in life*
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Okay Bae... 2nd chance* will give u the nicest shape of life* u will taste the sweetest thing in Man* sorry in life*

angry u cheating even before the second chance

Really i decline ur proposal

Folds arm
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by SylarsMcQuins: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
sparkleice:
M a phone addict I can't count how many times my phne has been cease by my mum.atimes t can b so annoyng eh.bt I can't js hlp t m so use to t. Anytime m nt wt my phne mayb I av flat ba3 or m busy or d phne s bad.

Oya clap for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) / Menses On Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.