Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (55449 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by refreshrate: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Icudkill:

Why do pple always fault ingenuity and lacklustre in a relationship on the guy. Like the guy is a puppet master cursed to perform to the awe of the girl, who feels her job is to be just an audience. just to sit, watch and be entertained.

Same for sex, guy fvcks and fvcks and girl lies down waiting for an orgasm.

It irritates me, and personally i roll with females who make me laugh, as do i. And fvck me well, as do i.

Wasnt born to be your muse :/

Probably the only time ill ever say this on NL
a million likes for this post.

If you just read this, go and think about this

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2015
halfrica:

angry u cheating even before the second chance

Really i decline ur proposal

Folds arm
lolz* move closer* peck* touching ur laps* Oya bae sorry now... Flashing 20000dollars cash.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lolz* move closer* peck* touching ur laps* Oya bae sorry now... Flashing 20000dollars cash.

Slaps him nd walk out angry
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by omoikea(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2015
i will stop imagining...
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2015
halfrica:

Slaps him nd walk out angry
*running after her like she's the future..... Holding her hand* showing all my skills!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Physika(f): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Icudkill:

Why do pple always fault ingenuity and lacklustre in a relationship on the guy. Like the guy is a puppet master cursed to perform to the awe of the girl, who feels her job is to be just an audience. just to sit, watch and be entertained.

It irritates me, and personally i roll with females who make me laugh, as do i. And fvck me well, as do i.

@embolden, think this is true tho

Bur what does a V like myself know?

#TeamVirgin
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dapsonlou(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?

She's a boring b!tch
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by emmylight4u: 4:44am On Sep 08, 2015
A wise lady can't do such a tin.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by luminousity(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2015
she is out of the relationship already..I once experience such.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by onunwa21(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2015
U wan make d use prophet tell u say" she no get ur time"
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by suzzy16(f): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2015
adorable29:

A bitter truth! When you are with someone you are trully interested in, you FORGET you have a phone. All you want to do is talk, enjoy each other's company and cuddle all day.......... Hmmmm
I dey tell u
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2015
@itz_soundprince is here again with another tune #FILE prod by @McDowealth http:///1ipOpYJ ENJOY!!! It gonna top ur playlist
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by suzzy16(f): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2015
ojkalito:
me i will press my fone and begin to laff hysterically and when she comes to look at my fone to know the reason why i am laffn so hard i will punch her eyes grin
werey
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Danity20: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by fyneboi79(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2015
[quote auth or=Calapar post=37766144]Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?[/quote]So what can you do? Is he ur wife? And why should u be living with ur girl friend?quarangida changing good morals since 1889 :-/
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Behira(f): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2015
divinehand2003:
I will press my phone too and begin to laugh continuously until she checks on what or who is catching my attention.
cheesy Trust me dat trick works wink
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by donolatunji(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2015
I'll do same to her when she's moody
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by tabisegroup(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:
wah abt "when u are with ur ßabe &
she is always making & rcivin calls."

Arrrrrgggh....annoyinq shiiiii.!!!

★i hope she doesn't see ds★ lipsrsealed

Means She is more connected than u r cheesy tongue
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by DTOBS(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?
@op, you! what will you do?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Icudkill:

Learner...

Do it properly and she will respond...
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Unionised(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
royallord1:

d op asked wat one would do.... dat is my response...
i repeat i have left ur level of doing tins to pls others and displease myself unnecessarily...
if u can take such insult and u still wanna be cracking ur heading to get her laughing... nah ur way... dont be surprised u would see ur name stored as my commedian or my boredom solver.....
if as a man u have no principles u are a worthless man infact u are dead.... as for me i cannot accept such insult and stil stay in d same environment... i respect myself so why will one stûpid child disrespect me...
P.S ...state wat u would do and stop forming knowledge... on wat u seem to have little grasp on..

Nothing wrong with being principled bro.

Just don't use them to cover your inadequacies.

Period.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by charlesbailey(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Annoying acts... i believe its an act of disrespect.. cos if a lady respects her man just like she does her father, she wouldn't do such. and besides, its all about priority, if she considers her man more important than whoever she's always on the phone with, then she'd act proper.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Cavemannn(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It annoying,yea granted but i seriously cnt stay without my phone...
He will learn to live with it...
You will learn to live forever alone
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by sparkleice(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
tongue
SylarsMcQuins:

Oya clap for urself
tongue
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Kevodi2015: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Calapar:
I will let her realize what she is doing is bad. The fact is even men do the same thing. This phone thing is destroying a lot of threads in relationship, offices, church, mosque name it. we are all involved in way or the other, we need restraint that is all. it does not worth fighting over.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Calapar(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
mascot87:

U are correct, u will get more interesting to her than d phone when u fu*k d hell out of her angry

Angrily fu*kd the hell outta her. She just dumped the phone and was screaming... .
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Kanbee: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
I think that happens when the guy is boring.......

IN ANOTHER NEWS

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by gbengus17: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
SHE MAY BE RECORDING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. ANY LADY/WOMAN WITH ME, MUST PUT HER PHONE THE TABLE=== ONLY ANSWERS OR MAKE CALLS WITH MY PERMISSION --------PERIOD.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by thexzy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
divinehand2003:

Which babe or wife nor go feel say one babe dey plan to steal her man from her without her cross checking him to make sure she is safe?
She must have been tired of you..That'§ why she no send you......If them like make them warri gurls steal the hell outta yhu......she will simply say "Ah!! God thanks for removing this burden off me"....and move ON so very well.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by divinehand2003(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
thexzy:
She must have been tired of you..That'§ why she no send you......If them like make them warri gurls steal the hell outta yhu......she will simply say "Ah!! God thanks for removing this burden off me"....and move ON so very well.

Lol, in that case the guy own don red oooo
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by sparkleice(f): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Oya clap for urself
tongue
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by SylarsMcQuins: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
sparkleice:
tongue
Aunty owu gini zi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Menses On Wedding Night? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.