Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (55436 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by steffans(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
ok
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by damiloladuke: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
na slap
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Buho(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
first of all why would a lady u haven't married be living with you

3 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by DrGroove(f): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
divinehand2003:

Which babe or wife nor go feel say one babe dey plan to steal her man from her without her cross checking him to make sure she is safe?
wife will surely be curious but babe,leave am..it depends on who you are to her.if you are one of her mugus or a meal ticket,forgeit it, she won't blink!

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by DrGroove(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Buho:
first of all why would a lady u haven't married be living with you
and even serving you food at the close of work? na wa o
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by DrGroove(f): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Been to DNB today? www.dnbstories.com
Yes,i have.every day! it's a habit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Sixtustony(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]. I go smash the phone o
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gbam!
alexis007:
Most guys here don't seem to get the drift.

THE FONE IS OBVIOUSLY MORE INTERESTING THAN YOU!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by ylaa(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
PRESS UR OWN JOOR
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by persius555(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
The phone is more romantic than you are. On a serious note, ask her if the phone pays her bill.cheesy
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
nothing_ start ignoring her also.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by lonelydora: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Slap madness comot for her head
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Willdidi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wetin woman make u never marry dey do for your house when u come from work soote u come even go sleeP she still dey ur house, maybe she is still husband searching on the net hence she is with her phone.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by kelsidengkucio(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Am no kid and I dnt pretend, I will call her attention, scold ha and go to bed, shikina. If and only if she be wife, cus a gf no go de serve me like dat.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by adorable29(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
alexis007:

A bitter truth! When you are with someone you are trully interested in or in love with, you FORGET you have a phone. All you want to do is talk, enjoy each other's company and cuddle all day.......... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by princemillla(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
It's her cup of tea.... Like u said" girl friend "

If it's a wife now.. Na war
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by timilehing(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'll be pressing my phone too when she needs my attention. #NoStory
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by alexis007(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
adorable29:

A bitter truth! When you are with someone you are trully interested in, you FORGET you have a phone. All you want to do is talk, enjoy each other's company and cuddle all day.......... Hmmmm
Now I'm wondering which is "truer".My comment or yours?

You are very much in touch with reality. Thumbs up!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It annoying,yea granted but i seriously cnt stay without my phone...
He will learn to live with it...

CORRECT , it's a free world. grin
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by raphy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
d best tin to do whn ya gf kip pressin ya fon whn u r wt her is...jst gv her d f**k of her life she wl nver fogt it even if she broke up wt u.dnt collect her fon o.jst kp doin it til she say oga abeg ;Dd best tin to do whn ya gf kip pressin ya fon whn u r wt her is...jst gv her d f**k of her life she wl nver fogt it even if she broke up wt u.dnt collect her fon o.jst kp doin it til she say oga abeg

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
I do busy my GF's calls right in front of her, when the incoming calls get to much.....and surprisingly she does nothing about it undecided

If you keep tolerating these girls, they'll never learn undecided
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bro...what should she be doing?....did you try chatting with her while you eat?....if you dive your head into the plate and be chopping g at full steam why should she disturb you? At least she is there....pressing her phone while awaiting orders. Ask yoirself...are you treating her like a queen or maid?

3 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Eniqurl(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Am addicted to pressing phone cheesy
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by olaolulazio(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Break d phone and sim! get her another phone and sim! Tell her it's d devil handwork.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by xamuelotu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Calapar:
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?
u should be keeping wife in ur auz not girlfriend

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by mascot87(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
alexis007:

U are correct, u will get more interesting to her than d phone when u fu*k d hell out of her angry
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dancoolD(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
I wil go and slep
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
She deserve her privacy too.Must she be looking at me while I'm eating?Abegi.

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
misspicy:
Very annoying habit....some people can just do without their fones

As in!

Nothing is that pissing! angry

I'll let her continue till I arrange another one who we have time for each other.

Technology is a major destroyer of good relationships
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by FolabiCash: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
I bet you don't have sense of humor and her phone will always provide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) / Menses On Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.