Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25188 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all.

It's just simply mor0nic to talk about things you don't have and will never. grin

Rich people don't make noise about it .
Brood on it zombie.
Too late..... i got em already. tongue tongue tongue

My point is when I had nothing, I wasn't running all over NL insulting and arguing with people...... even though I was a regular visitor.

Achieve something with your life first before you start feeling important with yourself online or else you'll be deluding yourself in reality.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
atlwireles:

That's how you cut these maggots to size. grin grin grin grin grin
They are indeed maggots. As in eh... Parasitic maggots. grin
They are hoping to get Rivers State. Bunch of foolish jokers they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
okotv:
easy guy. Its the weekend.
Weekend is the best time to talk to these amala and kunu gobling goblins. grin

How far ? Long time eh - where have you been? grin
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Too late..... i got em already. tongue tongue tongue

My point is when I had nothing, I wasn't running all over NL insulting and arguing with people...... even though I was a regular visitor.

Achieve something with your life first before you start feeling important with yourself online or else you'll be deluding yourself in reality.
grin

You can dream all you want, after all even mad men do dream too . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by okotv(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Weekend is the best time to talk to these amala and kunu gobling goblins. grin

How far ? Long time eh - where have you been? grin
chai....

Am good jaree. ...been around

Imagine whynotthetruth and kabonic trying to convince me of how good the PDP was
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Goke7: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is what these APC zombies fail to realize, They are taking Amaechi as Tinubu and Rivers as Lagos where that kleptomaniac holds sway. They will soon learn. It's a matter of time, As for me, I want a re-run, The humiliation will be worse this time around.

are you guys already accepting defeat at the tribunal?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
okotv:
chai....

Am good jaree. ...been around

Imagine whynotthetruth and kabonic trying to convince me of how good the PDP was
grin well, every man has a right to believe what they want to but trying to shove down your ideas into people's throat is a breach of freedom of expression.And this is what the APC supporters wants in Rivers State.
The PDP have their demons too but again who and who makes up the APC today ?
What's their antecedent over years ?
Where they not the same people that has been running the country?
Think bro, I'm not even concerned about your political leaning.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
They even migrate in trucks like cows these days searching for a greener pasture that do not exist. grin

You're in the ocean you can't swim but you're more bothered about the man that is in the bathtub that can't swim. grin
Let them impeach Aregberascal oops! I forgot he built the biggest drum in Africa. grin
I love this analogy @ emboldened. It's an apt description of these cretinous nitwits.

As long as Aregberascal keeps supplying those hungry mofos with odorless fufu, He's good to go.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Goke7:

I hate answering to dumb questions with any atom of civility. The highest the tribunal would recommend is for a rerun to take place and that would be it and not outrightly asking Wike to step down because there can never be a vacuum in Governance and Wike has every right to even appeal that judgement upto Supreme Court and I hope you understand how that would go.
Have a nice day .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin well, every man has a right to believe what they want to but trying to shove down your ideas into people's throat is a breach of freedom of expression.And this is what the APC supporters wants in Rivers State.
The PDP have their demons too but again who and who makes up the APC today ?
What's their antecedent over years ?
Where they not the same people that has been running the country?
Think bro, I'm not even concerned about your political leaning.

Bros...ole way? cheesy

Bia Okotv I wasn't debating the sanctity of PDP with you but the ineptitude of your belief and distrust for Jonathan and his achievements... which I backed up with facts...Unfortunately, just like most APC folks here you could not substantiate your claims and accusations against Jonathan vis a vis your love for buhari; the blood sucker tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bros...ole way? cheesy

Bia Okotv I wasn't debating the sanctity of PDP with you but the ineptitude of your belief and distrust for Jonathan and his achievements... which I backed up with facts...Unfortunately, just like most APC folks here you could not substantiate your claims and accusations against Jonathan vis a vis your love for buhari; the blood sucker tongue
grin
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

I understand, because you don't have doesn't mean others don't. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Goke7:

Yes, the question is, will APC do the same?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
I understand, because you don't have doesn't mean others don't. tongue
I'm already done with your rag ass.

Stop barking like a rabid dog and talking about wealth online where no one can verfiy and substantiate your worthless life. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

How Small minded can you be?

So to you, such mundane things are dreams??

Damn, that's deep.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
I can see demdemdimwit , Amaechi's diick nibbling gay partner lurking like a virus and itching to type his usual mor0nic rants.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm already done with your rag ass.

Stop barking like a rabid dog and talking about wealth online where no one can verfiy and substantiate your worthless life. grin
Because your moniker is ''truckpusher'' doesn't mean you should act like one. cheesy

Instead of you to say...... ''baba, pls help me find job''........ you're yarning twai.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Because your moniker is ''truckpusher'' doesn't mean you should act like one. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another rant from an established mad man.
I won't get off your useless mentions that is filled with mor0nic rants.
I'm on your ass , anytime you spew trash I'd be around to put your rag ass where you rightly belong until you make sense and attend to topic with a wholistic approach and not your mumbo jumbo that is typical of you and your hungry kinsmen.
Have you collected your fair share of your odorless fufu today? grin
Truckpusher!!!!!!!! go and push truck oooo i get work to do i beg.

I don't have time for association of thuggery and kidnappers.

Since they lost presidential election, non of them get sense again, go and stop the tribunal from passing their judgement.

I don't associate with loosers, that is why Amaechi is my hero, he jumped from the boat of loosers to the winning boat.

#140b in less than 4 months, tell me the serious project he has done if he doesn't have ulterior motive, operations zero pot hole with Julius Berger ConstrutionCompany, i think Julius Berger is there now.

Loosers get off my post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chai....wike stinks. It will be for rivers good if the thug is booted out.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
How Small minded can you be?

So to you, such mundane things are dreams??

Damn, that's deep.
From my experience in this forum it's usually the poor ,smelly ,hungry APC thugs that usually refer to people that are better than them as hungry and ugly - Truth is that they are simply using their predicament as a point of insult which was purely borne out of sheer experience they had and still having in their lives.
Come off your borrowed high horses and stop having that delusion of grandeur it's bad for your health. grin
The young man never talked about wealth and voom! your amala and ewedu infested brain started talking about how rich you are and I asked you a simple question you've not been able to answer - How much is your net worth but you went deaf , blind and dumb at the same time . grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
uncle005:
Truckpusher!!!!!!!! go and push truck oooo i get work to do i beg.

I don't have time for association of thuggery and kidnappers.

Since they lost presidential election, non of them get sense again, go and stop the tribunal from passing their judgement.

I don't associate with loosers, that is why Amaechi is my hero, he jumped from the boat of loosers to the winning boat.

#140b in less than 4 months, tell me the serious project he has done if he doesn't have ulterior motive, operations zero pot hole with Julius Berger ConstrutionCompany, i think Julius Berger is there now.

Loosers get off my post

Tah! You're jobless my friend. grin

Go grab your odorless fufu , you go dey here dey form one thing the free food go fly you like Indian rocket. grin
Olodo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
From my experience in this forum it's usually the poor ,smelly ,hungry APC thugs that usually refer to people that are better than them as hungry and ugly - Truth is that they are simply using their predicament as a point of insult which was purely borne out of sheer experience they had and still having in their lives.
Come off your borrowed high horses and stop having that delusion of grandeur it's bad for your health. grin
The young man never talked about wealth and voom! your amala and ewedu infested brain started talking about how rich you are and I asked you a simple question you've not been able to answer - How much is your net worth but you went deaf , blind and dumb at the same time . grin
Instead of you to say ''baba, Abeg help me find job so that I'll have a real life, not this online life that is my refuge''............ you type that epistle up there.

So much for these lowlife kids of nowadays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You stvpid son of a scumbag , you already made your conclusions with facts from your schizophrenic state of mind .
The witnesses are APC witnesess and only a cursed Buffon like you would swallow everything they say hook , line and sinker without listening and hearing out the PDP's witnesess too. grin

Go get your points clearly before running down here with half baked information for you and your fellow zombies to nibble on.

Now run along ,after all I do expect a hungry bastard to think straight.....I just hope you've gotten your fair share of your odorless fufu to keep your miserable life going until sun shines on your suffer-head.

look below

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all.

It's just simply mor0nic to talk about things you don't have and will never. grin

Rich people don't make noise about it .
Brood on it zombie.

bolded is a home truth most insecure APC scallywags don't know...including the arrogant dullard and pompous church rat named Passingshot ...who stupidly thinks he's ignored because his IQ level is intimidating yet can't decipher issues about the economy (Mizmycoli gave him free economics lessons) ...and sheepishly keeps telling me how rich he is that he can afford me ;( ...he doesn't know that dogs that bite don't bark ...
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Seriously am more interested in what wike has done with all the monies at his disposal all these while. 130 billion with little to show for it except the fraudulent operation no pot hole and open gutter Road. Not once did amaechi for his 8 yrs gave us open gutter Road. He was a governor with class. This fool wike is really defrauding rivers.
Just as he did in Obiakpor, the thug has started again. A pig will forever remain one no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I love this analogy @ emboldened. It's an apt description of these cretinous nitwits.

As long as Aregberascal keeps supplying those hungry mofos with odorless fufu, He's good to go.
Of course that analogy fits them like a slim fitted clothing. grin

How can a man that is coming from a region that has declared themselves bankrupt , can't pay workers for months , can't even generate anything internally unless they take monthly stipend from the FG which is a direct allocation from the oil on the Niger Delta be telling us to accept the same party that has succeeded in enslaving them for decades.
I'm praying that this oil goes down to nothing let the world see these leaches and parasites of a people that wants to impose their own bad will on everyone else.
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything , just anything to keep it that way , even Amaechi is aware of this but these sophisticated zombies won't just listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by omoolope2019(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wike is gone :PWike is gone
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Instead of you to say ''baba, Abeg help me find job so that I'll have a real life, not this online life that is my refuge''............ you type that epistle up there.

So much for these lowlife kids of nowadays.
And another rant from the pathetic mor0n. grin
You guys amuse me a lot. grin
Hungry men ,forming lord on NL. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
omoolope2019:
Wike is gone :PWike is gone

U are right on point. His destiny has been concocted and prepared and ready to be feast on by the best Rivers state governor in her history. As soon as the thug is booted out, he will be on trial for the fraud he perpetrated with the UBEC funds. By then, no immunity. He will be the fall guy for mama piss with whom they perpetrated the fraud. He is going to jail. Rivers should prepare for a new governor.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
And another rant from the pathetic mor0n. grin
You guys amuse me a lot. grin
Hungry men ,forming lord on NL. grin
Rather than tell me ''baba, Abeg intro me to someone that will help my case'', you're here laughing. undecided
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

look below
Yeah , I just did it to your mom of a hoe.

Your sister is next in line. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.