Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25189 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Dakad:
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.
There was no election in Rivers, but there was in Lagos and Kano, right??... I don't have your time, you're obviously one of them.

7 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by allanphash7(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Wike issue is getting hotter on daily basis

Wike where is your refuge?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i pity you.
I don't pity you, I pity your generations.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Seuncoded(f): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Mind You, U can also earn Big On Platform Try Me Out Non- Oyo Stattians Can Also Join Us
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by hammak1993(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Its no news election didn't take place in Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
If you see the pix of the person you're arguing with, you'll stop immediately .......... thank God this is a faceless forum.

meaning....
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't pity you, I pity your generations.

Thank God i have generations.....ahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

meaning....
The dude needs help........ a lot of it.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Louislewis: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2015
[size=16pt]ALL PROPAGADAN CANDIDATES (APC) party have resumed what best they are know for. "PROPAGADAN" ahead or after election to give them room to delare the result of the election not free and fair if it does not go in favour of them (APC). I wonder how they believe and hope that, they will win any election in any part of SE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ElFenomeno1: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mark your trash rather. Rubbish!

Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?

And if he gets removed, are you going to mop of the putrid effluvium you clogged up the forum with? undecided

Daft cun....t!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by richidinho(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Wike is borrowing to clear Amaechi's Mess

meanwhile...somewhere in Osun

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by fountainsLtd: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Wike will not last, heaven and earth is against him! Mark this day
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ayusco85(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The Almajiri people's Congress (APC) at it again, The fools want Rivers by all means, Unfortunately for them, they can only get their man in Brick house in their wildest dream.

"Rivers is PDP's birthright" - God

severe anus shape shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by anonimi: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Speaking from EXPERIENCE, innit

rasputinn:
NJC probe: How Salami, ACN chieftains exchanged calls •Contents of call logs uncovered

CONTENTS of call logs admitted in evidence by the National Judicial Council (NJC) probe panel investigating alleged corruption in the handling of governorship appeals in Osun and Ekiti states have

been finally uncovered.

In the final address of the petitioners; former Governors Segun Oni of Ekiti, Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun and the Peoples Democratic Party (Osun State) to the Justice Umaru Abdullahi panel, the blow-by-blow account of how the alleged unethical calls were made between the President of the Court of Appeal, Isa Ayo Salami and chieftains of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) were detailed.

According to the document obtained by the Nigerian Tribune; “On 11th, November, 2010, ACN chieftain and spokesman, Lai Mohammed called one Tunji Ijaya (08034010700), a well known associate of Justice Ayo Salami and an ACN sympathiser, at 8.36 a.m. from Kosofe, Lagos, less than one hour later, precisely at 9.30 a.m., Mohammed called Ijaya again.

\“On 12th November, 2010 at 1.35 p.m., and at 1.39 p.m., Tunji Ijaya called Justice Ayo Salami twice from Ikeja, Lagos, precisely around Royal Exchange Assurance area.
A

t 3.14 p.m., same day (12th November, 2010), Lagos contractor and ACN financier, Kayode Olowolafe, called Ijaya from Bourdillion Road, where Bola Tinubu has his residence. “Between 6.50 p.m. and 9.12 p.m. on the same 12th November, 2010, Olowolafe exchanged texts with Ijaya.

Still on the 12th November, 2010, Lai Mohammed called Ijaya three times between 10.38 p.m. and 12 midnight.

“On 13th November, 2010, Lai Mohammed called Ijaya at 7.11 p.m. from Farimu Layout, Kosofe, Lagos.

“On 15th November, 2010, Justice Salami called Ijaya at 12.18 p.m. for 151 seconds from 118, Waziri Ibrahim Street, Eti-Osa, Lagos.

“On 16th November, 2010, Justice Salami exchanged eight SMS texts with Turaki Kabiru Tanimu, ACN chieftain and 2011 governorship candidate for Kebbi State at 4.34 a.m.

“On 16th November, 2010, Justice Paul Galinge (08038700932), a member of the Osun panel exchanged four SMS texts with Justice Salami at 7.15 a.m.

“On 17th November, 2010, Justice Salami sent SMS twice to Ijaya at 8.40 p.m.

“The following day, 18th November, 2010, Justice Salami called Ijaya twice between 9.20 p.m. and 9.21 p.m.

“On 24th November, 2010, Justice Salami called Ijaya at 8.40 p.m. and he spoke with him for 399 seconds (six minutes) and for 407 seconds at 9.35 p.m.

“On 25th November, 2010, Lai Mohammed called Ijaya at 4.36 p.m. for 60 seconds from Abuja around the National Stadium area. Same day, 25th November, 2010, Olowolafe exchanged four SMS with Ijaya between 6.14 p.m. and 6.18 p.m.

“On judgment day, 26th November, 2010, very early at 8.03a.m., Lai Mohammed called Ijaya and they spoke for 73 seconds. In the evening of that day, Justice Salami received a call at 9.40 p.m. through Justice Clara Ogunbiyi’s husband’s line (08035039519). Same day, he exchanged SMS with Ijaya at 9.22 p.m.

“On 12th December, 2010, Lai Mohammed exchanged text messages with Justice Salami at 14.50 hrs.”

Chairman of the party also contended in the address that “That communication between the Court of Appeal Justices and the ACN lawyers on one hand, and Justice Salami and ACN chieftains on the other hand as revealed in the call logs referred to in the petition was unethical.

“That Justice Salami did not deny the telephone interaction as revealed by the call logs but queried propriety of the invasion of has privacy under Section 37 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as reported by the Nigerian Tribune publication of 10th May, 2011.

“That Justice Salami admitted the issue of financial inducement in the landmark interview that he granted in the publication of ThisDay Newspaper of January 25th, 2011.”

The petitioners also released the documented testimony of the National Security Officer through Director, Lawful Intercept, Ndubuisi Onyia which read: “Mr Onyia, the Director of Lawful Intercept of NSA confirmed the authenticity of the call logs exhibits 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(5), 12(6), 12(7), 12(cool, 12(9), 12(10), 12(11), 12(12), 12(13) and 14(b) before the panel as follows:

On the 19th April 2011, he said he received a letter from NJC requesting that call logs covering some phone numbers, including that of Justice Salami, whose telephone number is 08034004871, Ijaya whose telephone number, is 08034010700 and Lai Mohammed, whose telephone number is 08034303333 be made available to NJC.

The letter is tendered as exhibit 11. Mr Onyia said because of the voluminous nature of the call logs he accompanied a USB flash disk with a cover letter, exhibit 17A to NJC where the call logs exhibits 4, 5 12, (13), 14(b) were downloaded and received by the director of administration of NJC.

“Under cross examination, Onyia stated as follows: “My position at the NSA is not in doubt; NSA can clear me. There is no limitation as to any form of communication that we can use to obtain information. I choose e-mail because it is quicker and we have a time limit from NJC Panel. I sent a letter to NJC not e-mail. I do send information both by e-mail and hardcopy. We got the response by e-mail because of the urgency of this matter.

“The information in the flash drive was not scrambled because it was handled person to person. I hold B. Sc Economics and HND Engineering in Telecommunication. I have heard about cloning in Telecommunication. It depends on your level in Engineering to clone. I am hearing cloning of phone number from you for the first time. I identified the filename in the flash not the content.

“I came to testify on the letter and the call logs. I confirm that call logs exhibits 4, 5, 9, 10, 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(5), 12(6), 12(7), 12(cool, 12(9), 12(10), 12(11), 12(12) and 12(13) are all from the office of the National Security Adviser, downloaded from exhibit 14(b) - USB flash drive.”

Oyinlola asked the panel to hold that by empanelling those he "trusted" to handle the Osun case, Justice Salami had breached his judicial oath to discharge his duties without fear or favour, affection or ill will.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/23674-njc-probe-how-salami-acn-chieftains-exchanged-calls-contents-of-call-logs-uncovered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SergeAlain: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Na wa O!! grin grin grin
These APC people have a way with large numbers sha! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2015
ayusco85:

severe anus shape shocked shocked
Meaning??
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nani2512(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Dakad:
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.
were u in river state during the election,,,,, ppl should just close there mouth is they don't have some thing important to say.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by HirstMOG(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Let's wait and see the outcome!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Una de sell kpomo(kanda)? I beg I need am in the next one hour. How fast can u get here?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ADwagir: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The Almajiri people's Congress (APC) at it again, The fools want Rivers by all means, Unfortunately for them, they can only get their man in Brick house in their wildest dream.

"Rivers is PDP's birthright" - God
Thanks god we almajiri no be PDP thieves party and wike bye bye

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Bros, please post my picture if you have it. At least Oluwasmith1 will see how handsome I am. Coward!

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2015
APC should go sit down,there isn't an atom of truth in their propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, please post my picture if you have it. At least Oluwasmith1 will see how handsome I am. Coward!

sharap there!!!!!!!!!!! you go fear handsome......you fine na him you no fit use your pix as dp? shame no even catch u sef, dey beg another guy for your own picture. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by nikkiking(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You lack brain, You're a zombie. So I'm not surprised. grin

oluwasmith and SeverusSnape why una de take panadol extra for another man's headache grin.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2015
These APshit people always making noise. Anyways, Wike (the caretaker governor) is on a going going .....
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Hallenjay: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Let's wait and see the outcome!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
need lapi
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by BobomeeWeeklyP(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Naija and bribe..
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?
Same thing u said during presidential election, GEJ was removed and nothing happened. Same Wike will be remove and nothing will happen, you can only vent your anger here on Nairaland, you can't try on the street, and if you dare try it you will see the federal might beyond imagining.

You don't have have option than to accept the outcome of the tribunal. Will you follow the path of righteousness or will you be against it?

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by abokikhalifa: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

eyes go clear you very soon.
just like Jonathan nd Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Chiaka(f): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Rivers APC.....full of shitt!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

sharap there!!!!!!!!!!! you go fear handsome......you fine na him you no fit use your pix as dp? shame no even catch u sef, dey beg another guy for your own picture. Shame on you.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin See this sluttish LovePeddler, I'm even doubting if you're a girl, but if you are, you're a LovePeddler. I've used my picture as my DP twice on this forum.

The foolish guy said, "If you see him", So I said he should post my picture if he has one, I dare you to tell him to post it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) / Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.