Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25180 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by nikkiking(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Funny how Apc want to turn River state to a bloodbath state angry.

They should let who the cap fit wear it, yet they are bitten around the bush, hungry for power undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by hinwazaka: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Let me get this straight, Wike is going to acquire a loan of 10billion naira to persuade the judges of the tribunal, who are handling the case for his eligibility, against a party which has the influence of the centre, in a dispensation that touts the mantra of anti-corruption and has at its helm of affairs a supposed incorruptible individual, who so happens to be the head of the party opposing Wike.
This APC rivers should just SHUT UP and accept their fate. For God sake, don't they have children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Jeffk2: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The All Progressives Congress, Rivers State Chapter, has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of plotting to bribe tribunal judges with N10 billion.

In a statement issued by Chris Finebone, the Rivers State Publicity Secretary of the APC, he said the alleged move was as a result of the PDP’s poor showing in the tribunal sitting in Abuja.

According to the statement, “Following a spate of recent negative outcomes for the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the various Election Petition Tribunals sitting in Abuja, the Governor has commenced negotiations to borrow a whopping N10 billion from Zenith Bank PLC for the sole purpose of bribing judges of the Tribunals, Appeal Courts amongst others.

“To date, the Governor has collected a total of about N100 billion comprising Federal allocations, Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), balance in the Reserve Fund and other sundry sums left in the State’s various accounts with the banks by 29th May.

“The aforementioned sum is exclusive of the earlier N30 billion obtained from banks by the governor since he assumed office. In sum total, about N130 billion has passed through the hands of the governor in 3 months with only a few projects of his predecessor he is completing and some cosmetic asphalting and pothole filling of some streets to show for it. If he borrows additional N10 billion from Zenith Bank as he has already decided to do, Rivers people and our next generation shall have been enslaved further to the tune of N40 billion as loan before the tribunal shows the governor the way out of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“Indeed, the APC is saddened at the carte blanche Nyesom Wike has handed to himself to recklessly borrow in the name of the people without consideration for the present and future generations of Rivers people.”

He added that “With the Governor as Commissioner for Works, Due Process Office and Site Engineer all rolled into one, the world can better imagine the big scam going on in Rivers State by a master underhand deal-maker as Governor.

“But most worrisome to the APC is the fact that information available to us indicates that the Governor made up his mind to borrow the N10 billion from Zenith Bank which he will keep exclusively to bribe judges every step of the way especially now that news coming to the Governor from the tribunals sitting in Abuja is not that cheery to his ears.

“We recall that his earlier attempt to approach the Chief Justice of Nigeria [CJN] with a view to compromising the latter ended in fiasco as the APC exposed his antics before he could get close to the revered CJN.

“After that unpalatable incident, we believed [though wrongly] that his disastrous experience with the CJN would have taught him a lesson but from what we now know, Nyesom Wike has learnt nothing from the CJN debacle as he has since devised other means of compromising some of the men of the hallowed realm. Our happiness is that some of the judges place premium on their reputation and name and care little about the filthy lucre the Governor dangles at them.

“The APC will not forget that Nyesom Wike prides in his ability to compromise any living being as long as the person has a price. He boasts of his escapades with men of the judiciary; cavorts with court registrars, clerks and even bailiffs. We are sure he believes that he is the best at his game the way late Pablo Escobar saw himself in exaggerated terms in Colombia as a drug warlord. But there is always one mountain too high to climb for mortal man.

“Therefore, the APC would like to appeal to well-meaning Rivers elders and leaders-of-thought to prevail on Gov. Nyesom Wike against incessant and needless high-interest borrowing he has embarked on for his selfish desires as this has catastrophic outcome for the future of our people and generations yet unborn.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/11/tribunals-rivers-apc-allege-wike-is-set-to-bribe-judges-with-n10bn/
shut da Bleep basters,do you know how much buhari has borrowed so far,nyose wike shld borrowed more dollars from world bank,who cares,the will only probe you with their mouth finish!if I were wike I will sale part rivers state to Cameron's government,especially de oil sites,and start oil plant in Cameron,not in Nija,free wailing country,while all de government bodies loot de fucking treasure,de root is corrupt,so why will de branches be free!Nigerian govt de more you look de less you see hahahaha!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2015
uncle005:
Same thing u said during presidential election, GEJ was removed and nothing happened. Same Wike will be remove and nothing will happen, you can only vent your anger here on Nairaland, you can't try on the street, and if you dare try it you will see the federal might beyond imagining.

You don't have have option than to accept the outcome of the tribunal. Will you follow the path of righteousness or will you be against it?
Rivers is not populated by brainwashed zombies, Nigeria is. So don't compare Rivers and Nigeria. Besides, I never said anything like that before the election. So stop foaming in your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Chiaka(f): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2015
You say no election in Rivers state, its obvious you did not Vote. I voted and PDP won all the way with just 2 votes to APC where I voted........they should forget Rivers and swallow their shame. Ameachi fighting hard to impress his APC people but nothing ! and mind you Buhair is no daft! He knows popular demand when he sees one knowing Rivers people like Wike ...You can go hit your head on the wall! grin grin grin grin grin

Dakad:
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by adicapongo: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Still suprises me when some apc supporters say there was no election in rivers state and try to make it sound like wike was the incubent at the time of the election.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by steve440: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
I said it yesterday and all the PDP supporters were busy calling me names....PDP are thieves and the stolen mandate that Mr Wike is using will soon be taken away from Him.

Mark my words.
yea,just as APC are all saints

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin See this sluttish LovePeddler, I'm even doubting if you're a girl, but if you are, you're a LovePeddler. I've used my picture as my DP twice on this forum.

The foolish guy said, "If you see him", So I said he should post my picture if he has one, I dare you to tell him to post it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Kirinwa: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
I said it yesterday and all the PDP supporters were busy calling me names....PDP are thieves and the stolen mandate that Mr Wike is using will soon be taken away from Him.

Mark my words.

APC suddenly turned to wailers

3 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Mr. Man to kick you dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Ephemmm: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mark your trash rather. Rubbish!

[s]Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?
[/s]

You ranted than this before presidential election: what happens after PMB's declaration as a winner? Thrash....

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mark your trash rather. Rubbish!

Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?

You're going to look awfully silly when the tribunal eventually evicts Wike.

oh, you already look silly anyway.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, please post my picture if you have it. At least Oluwasmith1 will see how handsome I am. Coward!
Hungry boy...... come back when you've done something meaningful with your life......

Running up and down NL insulting people that can change your life for good, instead of looking for a job to upgrade your wretched life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by gabinogem(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

I'm just waiting for both of u to end the squabble. kissing & make up. Okay!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ephemmm:
[/s]

You ranted than this before presidential election: what happens after PMB's declaration as a winner? Thrash....
I didn't. I only lampooned the Certificateless illiterate. Didn't you guys also rant about Fayose being impeached? grin

Foolish zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

You're going to look awfully silly when the tribunal eventually evicts Wike.

oh, you already look silly anyway.
See this Loafer grin

Oya go and remove him na... Even if Thiefnubu_ is the chairman of the tribunal, Wike is going no where. Mtcheeww...

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hallenjay:
need lapi
Contact me on whatsapp so we don't derail the thread.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Hungry boy...... come back when you've done something meaningful with your life......

Running up and down NL insulting people that can change your life for good, instead of looking for a job to upgrade your wretched life. undecided undecided undecided
Between the two of us, who's Hungry?... You Almajiri who voted Buhari because of 5,000 Naira promise.

I'm at work for your info, And please zombie, I'm waiting for you to post my picture o. Please do it.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rivers is not populated by brainwashed zombies, Nigeria is. So don't compare Rivers and Nigeria. Besides, I never said anything like that before the election. So stop foaming in your mouth.
You can remain pain like this for the next four years, your drivel cannot undo what is to happen.

Quote; No man born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat, same threat Asari Dokubo and other criminal made before the election, can they try what they said?

You are here making similar threat which is only allow on Nairaland and that your ogogoro joint. You are not better than Asari and other militants leader who are on their best behaviour now, this Administration is not a nonsense administration like your clueless drunkard where impunity is legalised and very active.

That is why Wike will have to be rooted and kicked out of the system for a good and transparent governance, and any attempt to avert this in dubious way................. we'll be back
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
gabinogem:
I'm just waiting for both of u to end the squabble. kissing & make up. Okay!
Kiss who... Taaarrr!... God forbid, I am not a gay, Don't be deceived. That moniker is handled by a guy.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by rozayx5(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
severusnape a pain in the azz for apc cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
uncle005:
[s]You can remain pain like this for the next four years, your drivel cannot undo what is to happen.

Quote; No man born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat, same threat Asari Dokubo and other criminal made before the election, can they try what they said?

You are here making similar threat which is only allow on Nairaland and that your ogogoro joint. You are not better than Asari and other militants leader who are on their best behaviour now, this Administration is not a nonsense administration like your clueless drunkard where impunity is legalised and very active.

That is why Wike will have to be rooted and kicked out of the system for a good and transparent governance, and any attempt to avert this in dubious way................. we'll be back[/s]
Fool, Go and remove him let's see. You think Rivers State is akin to Nigeria which majority is brainwashed.
Rivers people choose wike, And there's nothing you outsiders will do about it.

Rivers is PDP birthright. Go hang your miserable self if you don't agree.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by tommykiwi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Mark my words.
Go take am from am na, Chief judge!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Between the two of us, who's Hungry?... You Almajiri who voted Buhari because of 5,000 Naira promise.

I'm at work for your info, And please zombie, I'm waiting for you to post my picture o. Please do it.
You are the hungry one because I have seen your pix so i know what im talking about. I was in shock at your appearance.

Whatever work you're doing, I know it doesn't pay well because it's all over you.

In reality, I send people like you on errands. Be glad this is a faceless forum.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See this Loafer grin

Oya go and remove him na... Even if Thiefnubu_ is the chairman of the tribunal, Wike is going no where. Mtcheeww...

You really sound like a jobless tout. No wonder you hail your chief thug wike. By the time you pull your head out of his arse, you'd find yourselves in the streets running from EFCC.

The testimonies coming from the tribunal in Abuja are not favoring your overlord. Nor is Rivers up to the task of defying the might of the republic. If however you chose to ignore facts, then you might as wel do the following:

1. Get Shovel

2. Dig Hole

3. Insert head.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Earthkumy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Everyday APC will just wake up and release trash to the Nigerians populace, what do they take Nigerians as sef, fools or what?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
You are the hungry one because I have seen your pix so i know what im talking about. I was in shock at your appearance.

Whatever work you're doing, I know it doesn't pay well because it's all over you.

In reality, I send people like you on errands. Be glad this is a faceless forum.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

You've seen my picture in your dreams or on NL?
The day you saw it, you should have screen grabbed it so as to clear all doubts, I know your problem zombie, you're more ugly than a living dead, Shrek the ogre will feel fly when he sets his eyes on you. If care is not taken, I'll snatch your girlfriend/wife from you.

Exactly!.. Thank your god this is a faceless forum, you would have been seeing my face daily and maybe die of envy.

Ugly son of a bonobo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by bakynes(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
adicapongo:
Still suprises me when some apc supporters say there was no election in rivers state and try to make it sound like wike was the incubent at the time of the election.
But Jonathan was the president then so Federal might is far bigger than State might. They used Militants, Police, Army against them. Even International Observers admitted that they were no elections in majority of Places in Rivers. I just came back from Port Harcourt some days back and that city is Crap, Even Benin City is way better than Port Harcourt. Am from Lagos by the way an APC state and an indigene so don't come up with Osun, Ekiti boy forming Lagos.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

You really sound like a jobless tout. No wonder you hail your chief thug wike. By the time you pull your head out of his arse, you'd find yourselves in the streets running from EFCC.

The testimonies coming from the tribunal in Abuja are not favoring your overlord. Nor is Rivers up to the task of defying the might of the republic. If however you chose to ignore facts, then you might as wel do the following:

1. Get Shovel

2. Dig Hole

3. Insert head.

You sound like a paid goon. A despicable idiotic fellow, That's what you are.

No need for much talk, All I know is this, Just like Buhari will be president for four or eight years, Wike will be governor for eight years also, And there's nothing you Amala gulping minions outsiders will do about it.

Your useless Almajiric party won't accept defeat, They will learn the hard way.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by front247: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ten billion what ? Politicians are thieves
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You sound like a paid goon. A despicable idiotic fellow, That's what you are.

No need for much talk, All I know is this, Just like Buhari will be president for four or eight years, Wike will be governor for eight years also, And there's nothing you Amala gulping minions outsiders will do about it.

Your useless Almajiric party won't accept defeat, They will learn the hard way.

Haha, see posturing! You're really working hard for your stipends. A chained dog barks loudest.

Meanwhile we kicked out your GEJ; who's Wike?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

You've seen my picture in your dreams or on NL?
The day you saw it, you should have screen grabbed it so as to clear all doubts, I know your problem zombie, you're more ugly than a living dead, Shrek the ogre will feel fly when he sets his eyes on you. If care is not taken, I'll snatch your girlfriend/wife from you.

Exactly!.. Thank your god this is a faceless forum, you would have been seeing my face daily and maybe die of envy.

Ugly son of a bonobo grin
I don't know how all what you wrote up there change the fact that you're a 3rd class citizen that needs financial, psychological and spiritual help. undecided

But seriously....... you look like you need financial help in reality, take time offline to go help your situation.

Nb: I'm not insulting you, I'm being honest with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.