Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25175 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by okotv(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin well, every man has a right to believe what they want to but trying to shove down your ideas into people's throat is a breach of freedom of expression.And this is what the APC supporters wants in Rivers State.
The PDP have their demons too but again who and who makes up the APC today ?
What's their antecedent over years ?
Where they not the same people that has been running the country?
Think bro, I'm not even concerned about your political leaning.
I don't support any of both parties. I simply disagreed with position of Jonathan the way he dealt with the military, I became an APC follower.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by okotv(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bros...ole way? cheesy

Bia Okotv I wasn't debating the sanctity of PDP with you but the ineptitude of your belief and distrust for Jonathan and his achievements... which I backed up with facts...Unfortunately, just like most APC folks here you could not substantiate your claims and accusations against Jonathan vis a vis your love for buhari; the blood sucker tongue
so PDP and APC are the same yet you support and detest those who support the other Is that fair

I don't really care about GEJ and his achievements but he failed in the area that concerns me most.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ibietela2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
I said it yesterday and all the PDP supporters were busy calling me names....PDP are thieves and the stolen mandate that Mr Wike is using will soon be taken away from Him.

Mark my words.

STFU
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ibietela2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

2023 is too much...he will not even see the end of this year ....olodo like you.

NgeneUkwenu?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by kodded(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see demdemdimwit , Amaechi's diick nibbling gay partner lurking like a virus and itching to type his usual mor0nic rants.

grin grin grin

wicked
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by friends4ever(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, I know your type. You belong to the class of people like the illiterate Buhari.

I refuse to look at you, because you're so irritating and repulsive.

*spits*

WAOOOOO...YOU MEAN HE'S SO WEIRD AND TRASH TALKING. TELL HIM TO COVER HIS BULL CRAP.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by friends4ever(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
dunkem21:
grin

BOMBOY OYOYO grin cool
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok...
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by sammyj: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
A guy fighting a woman via social media as if you have nothing else to do. I am totally disappointed!!!
SeverusSnape:

You lack brain, You're a zombie. So I'm not surprised. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
sammyj:
A guy fighting a woman via social media as if you have nothing else to do. I am totally disappointed!!!
You're a fool if you believe that person is a girl, Just like you foolishly believe pentiumpro and Ngeneukwuenu are females. Mumu!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by subzero2(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dakad:
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.

You acknowledged that Rivers is PDP, yet u said he should win without gun and intimidation. Are u not contradicting yourself?

Dakuku and his APC won election in both Eleme and Opobo/Nkoro LGA's, yet you ppl are quick to conclude that "NO election held in Rivers State."

Or are u guys implying that Dakuku rigged election in those two LGA's which he won, yet APC in Rivers were very quick to conclude that no election held in Rivers?

You guys are VERY illogical.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
I said it yesterday and all the PDP supporters were busy calling me names....PDP are thieves and the stolen mandate that Mr Wike is using will soon be taken away from Him.

Mark my words.
Mumu Yoruba girl how is it your business....Tell your yoruba boi boi Amaechi and his co-travelers, they are wasting their money for nothing, they are just there to make the Lawyers rich
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ibietela2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dakad:
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.

STFU who told you no election in RIVERS STATE?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by pharezonome: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by sammyj: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
................................................................................. grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SeverusSnape:

You're a fool if you believe that person is a girl, Just like you foolishly believe pentiumpro and Ngeneukwuenu are females. Mumu!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, and wike will be governor till 2023. And there's nothing you Amala eaters will do about it.
My brother pls continue to shut the smelling mouth of that pig challenging u. They forgot that buhari became president through the back door by using underage and pipo without pvc and even his fellow dullards from Niger n Chad to defeat GEJ. Did anybody drag him to tribunal? Stupid Almajiris people's congress(APC).finish that apc tout and e-wailer 4 me joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

2023 is too much...he will not even see the end of this year ....olodo like you.
shut up
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
My brother pls continue to shut the smelling mouth of that pig challenging u. They forgot that buhari became president through the back door by using underage and pipo without pvc and even his fellow dullards from Niger n Chad to defeat GEJ. Did anybody drag him to tribunal? Stupid Almajiris people's congress(APC).finish that apc tout and e-wailer 4 me joor.
Don't mind that minion, I've dealt with him/her. The fools don't want to accept defeat even when it's glaring that Wike won with a landslide.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by justice1000: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
dis Chris fyn bone wants to cause trouble in rivers state,he always talk like small kid,in in fact he is a stupid man as far as am concern. association of past criminal (APC)
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Dakad:

Start that legality in Yoruba and Hausa land, Holier than thou idiots.....

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Dakad: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIVERS is PDP state I still maintain that but the election was a total mess. I stand by my initial position. I live in RIVERS. If election wasnheld normally WIKE will win no doubt about that. But I don't support illegality no matter what.
subzero2:

You acknowledged that Rivers is PDP, yet u said he should win without gun and intimidation. Are u not contradicting yourself?

Dakuku and his APC won election in both Eleme and Opobo/Nkoro LGA's, yet you ppl are quick to conclude that "NO election held in Rivers State."

Or are u guys implying that Dakuku rigged election in those two LGA's which he won, yet APC in Rivers were very quick to conclude that no election held in Rivers?

You guys are VERY illogical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Hands Over Badeh’s Forfeited Mansion To NEDC / Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service / Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.