Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25182 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Jesusloveyou: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The Almajiri people's Congress (APC) at it again, The fools want Rivers by all means, Unfortunately for them, they can only get their man in Brick house in their wildest dream.

"Rivers is PDP's birthright" - God
do u know what u are saying

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha, see posturing! You're really working hard for your stipends. A chained dog barks loudest.

Meanwhile we kicked out your GEJ; who's Wike?
"we"??... Northerners and Some South Westerners. Unfortunately for you, Rivers is not North nor is it South West. Bro, It's "South south", and there are no brainwashed zombies there, Furthermore, The people despise Ameachi, So they will do anything to make sure his candidate doesn't occupy brick house. You mean you will leave your North or south west state to come and kick wike out, Please try it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by teadrake(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
Let me get this straight, Wike is going to acquire a loan of 10billion naira to persuade the judges of the tribunal, who are handling the case for his eligibility, against a party which has the influence of the centre, in a dispensation that touts the mantra of anti-corruption and has at its helm of affairs a supposed incorruptible individual, who so happens to be the head of the party opposing Wike.
This APC rivers should just SHUT UP and accept their fate. For God sake, don't they have children.
They do bro.Same goes for Orubebe that demonstrated his pathetic self infront of the whole world.I guess you can separate the two now
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
I don't know how all what you wrote up there change the fact that you're a 3rd class citizen that needs financial, psychological and spiritual help. undecided

But seriously....... you look like you need financial help in reality, take time offline to go help your situation.

Nb: I'm not insulting you, I'm being honest with you.
I'M also not insulting you. I'm stating the fact. I don't need any stipends from mumuhari_ on like you and your miserable family who voted him because of 5,000.

"Go offline... "he says, That's what zombies say anytime someone torments them. grin

Hey!... Offline and online, I dey gallant, See this hunger stricken beggar from Osun claiming to be a boss online, Tell me, Have you collected your one cup of rice grin, I'm planning on donating to low lifers like you.

5,000 seeking filthy oaf. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"we"??... Northerners and Some South Westerners. Unfortunately for you, Rivers is not North nor is it South West. Bro, It's "South south", and there are no brainwashed zombies there, Furthermore, The people despise Ameachi, So they will do anything to make sure his candidate doesn't occupy brick house. You mean you will leave your North or south west state to come and kick wike out, Please try it. grin grin grin

Didnt your brain protest when you were typing this rubbish?

We're no strangers to your rants about how the south-south is full of warriors who would not accept defeat, that you'd tear the country apart if GEJ is defeated, you'd shutdown that sludge you call oyel, etc etc.

The Northerners and Westerners gave your paylord a sound kick in the arse that propelled him all the way back to the swamps of Otuoke.

We then waited for the inevitable south-south uprising...

...Nothing

Yep. The chest-thumping creek vermin all went silent, skulking back into the holes to lick the wounds of humiliation and utter defeat.

So this latest rant is nothing but the whimper of a drowning man and his minions. Wike will go and will be arrested by eFCC and neither you nor your ilk will do crap about it.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

You've seen my picture in your dreams or on NL?
The day you saw it, you should have screen grabbed it so as to clear all doubts, I know your problem zombie, you're more ugly than a living dead, Shrek the ogre will feel fly when he sets his eyes on you. If care is not taken, I'll snatch your girlfriend/wife from you.

Exactly!.. Thank your god this is a faceless forum, you would have been seeing my face daily and maybe die of envy.

Ugly son of a bonobo grin
grin grin grin grin grin smh

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by gabinogem(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kiss who... Taaarrr!... God forbid, I am not a gay, Don't be deceived. That moniker is handled by a guy.
lolz... Funny dude. U guys should take it easy bro.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin smh
grin grin No mind that Ogre, Jealousy will kill him.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin No mind that Ogre, Jealousy will kill him.
You even have time to be engaging those dolts that came from states that can't generate anything to even pay their civil servants while waiting cap in hand to receive stipends from the FG and donations from sister states. grin

Just ignore their rag ass - APC has no place in Rivers State and we will achieve this by any means necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'M also not insulting you. I'm stating the fact. I don't need any stipends from mumuhari_ on like you and your miserable family who voted him because of 5,000.

"Go offline... "he says, That's what zombies say anytime someone torments them. grin

Hey!... Offline and online, I dey gallant, See this hunger stricken beggar from Osun claiming to be a boss online, Tell me, Have you collected your one cup of rice grin, I'm planning on donating to low lifers like you.

5,000 seeking filthy oaf. grin
You call me a lowlife online but I know you're one in reality.

You reality is already your punishment........ so laugh away online because once you log out, your real struggle begins.

I know your real life status and you and I know it's not bright...... at all.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by awuf2008: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is total absurd, fallacy and un guided utterances coming from the ruling party. N10b for just bribe? impossible and total falsehood.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Jesusloveyou: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mark your trash rather. Rubbish!

Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?
u are here ranting and wailing, when wike is going from one prayer warrior to another, going from cjn house to another judges house, may God remove all saTANist from our way, in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
awuf2008:
This is total absurd, fallacy and un guided utterances coming from the ruling party. N10b for just bribe? impossible and total falsehood.
They are already aware that they have a population of zombies with their hunger ravaged land to swallow all their lies hook, line and sinker after all the promise of monthly 5000 is a driving force here.

Can't you see how they are all over this thread talking trash even as their own very states is in shamble.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by godoluwa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Wailer i know your type...You belong the class of people like Wike....i refuse to say a word to you..its too early..
keep quiet! ode

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Didnt your brain protest when you were typing this rubbish?

We're no strangers to your rants about how the south-south is full of warriors who would not accept defeat, that you'd tear the country apart if GEJ is defeated, you'd shutdown that sludge you call oyel, etc etc.

The Northerners and Westerners gave your paylord a sound kick in the arse that propelled him all the way back to the swamps of Otuoke.

We then waited for the inevitable south-south uprising...

...Nothing

Yep. The chest-thumping creek vermin all went silent, skulking back into the holes to lick the wounds of humiliation and utter defeat.

So this latest rant is nothing but the whimper of a drowning man and his minions. Wike will go and will be arrested by eFCC and neither you nor your ilk will do crap about it.

Hey!....even your aallah can't remove Wike. Don't you get it...Rivers people have rejected APC at all levels, They can only try, but they won't do sh.it. Did you not boast that Fayose will be impeached??... Get this, Nigeria is owned by Northerners, Ekiti by Ekiti people and Rivers by Rivers people. So you northerners and westerners can't influence what happens there. Get that into your Buhari dung filled brain. Zombie scum!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are here ranting and wailing, when wike is going from one prayer warrior to another, going from cjn house to another judges house, may God remove all saTANist from our way, in Jesus name
I bet you pulled out this one from your miserable ass? undecided
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Jesusloveyou: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You even have time to be engaging those dolts that came from states that can't generate anything to even pay their civil servants while waiting cap in hand to receive stipends from the FG and donations from sister states. grin

Just ignore their rag ass - APC has no place in Rivers State and we will achieve this by any means necessary.
hahahaha, u wil achieve this by any means, I am still laughing

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, Go and remove him let's see. You think Rivers State is akin to Nigeria which majority is brainwashed.
Rivers people choose wike, And there's nothing you outsiders will do about it.

Rivers is PDP birthright. Go hang your miserable self if you don't agree.
You sound like those tout ransacking commercial bus drivers at Aba road and some popular motor park.

Its like you are one of those guys that seriously praying for Wike to empower the illegal tax force so that they can begin to harass innocent citizens and loot shops

If you are not brainwashed, how come you support administration that legalised killing and Kidnapping in a quest to get power at all means, invariably you are clueless like them.

I am not the one that will remove Wike, but the mass the people of Rivers State.

What do you stand to gain from a failed government, the government that ground the economy, you are jobless and you are happy. Because you have #100 to subscribe to Internet and insult anyone you see on Nairaland. Mumu cannot be equate to anything if you don't know, go and pay for sense that is the only way you can be responsible in the society, not to glue to social media all the time.

You and I know, election did not hold in some part of the state and he assumed office with the help of federal might, hes using your money retain that seat through fraudulent and you kept and laughing, i think your sense need to be examined.

Until Wike is removed, i don't have any business in Rivers state.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by chrisxxx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]ALL PROPAGADAN CANDIDATES (APC) party have resumed what best they are know for. "PROPAGADAN" ahead or after election to give them room to delare the result of the election not free and fair if it does not go in favour of them (APC). I wonder how they believe and hope that, they will win any election in any part of SE[/size]
You did not get it. The right name is ALL PRANK CONCEPT(APC)
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

Cc: ExInferis grin

Nothing more to say. The boss from Portharcourt have said it all.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahahaha, u wil achieve this by any means, I am still laughing
You can laugh all you want but we've rejected Amaechi the lunatic and his bunch of 'SAI' chanting zombies just the way Ekiti people rejected your evil party.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
uncle005:
You sound like those tout ransacking commercial bus drivers at Aba road and some popular motor park.

Its like you are one of those guys that seriously praying for Wike to empower the illegal tax force so that they can begin to harass innocent citizens and loot shops

If you are not brainwashed, how come you support administration that legalised killing and Kidnapping in a quest to get power at all means, invariably you are clueless like them.

I am not the one that will remove Wike, but the mass the people of Rivers State.

What do you stand to gain from a failed government, the government that ground the economy, you are jobless and you are happy. Because you have #100 to subscribe to Internet and insult anyone you see on Nairaland. Mumu cannot be equate to anything if you don't know, go and pay for sense that is the only way you can be responsible in the society, not to glue to social media all the time.

You and I know, election did not hold in some part of the state and he assumed office with the help of federal might, hes using your money retain that seat through fraudulent and you kept and laughing, i think your sense need to be examined.

Until Wike is removed, i don't have any business in Rivers state.
Rivers State do not welcome cry babies - Take your amala infested brain and shove your mor0nic opinion down your ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey!....even your aallah can't remove Wike. Don't you get it...Rivers people have rejected APC at all levels, They can only try, but they won't do sh.it. Did you not boast that Fayose will be impeached??... Get this, Nigeria is owned by Northerners, Ekiti by Ekiti people and Rivers by Rivers people. So you northerners and westerners can't influence what happens there. Get that into your Buhari dung filled brain. Zombie scum!

such foul language. Are you representative of the filth out of the south south? Is this how each and every one from there behaves, given the antecedents of Dokubo, Tompolo, Gbomo Jomo and Wike himself?

Be calm, stop frothing at the mouth and spitting rabies everywhere.

Let's end this discussion and await for the results from the tribunal.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Fool, I've told you times without number, Go and buy an English text book. You illiterate dolt can't make a comment without adding "saTANist". Mumu grin
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by jcross19: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
Let me get this straight, Wike is going to acquire a loan of 10billion naira to persuade the judges of the tribunal, who are handling the case for his eligibility, against a party which has the influence of the centre, in a dispensation that touts the mantra of anti-corruption and has at its helm of affairs a supposed incorruptible individual, who so happens to be the head of the party opposing Wike.
This APC rivers should just SHUT UP and accept their fate. For God sake, don't they have children.
that's the reason GEJ will ever be the best in term of peace loving president because he conceded defeat if we look at the election generally you will know that kano, borno, kaduna,kastina were massed by fraud when did under age like 9 to 16 years become legit to vote? Most of the voters there were under age and nothing was said about them. Where apc won that was a place election took place where opposition won no election. In fact as am seeing things now there is no free and fair election again in nigeria.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cc: ExInferis grin

Nothing more to say. The boss from Portharcourt have said it all.
Quote me anywhere.

Amaechi is politically dead and the Daura dullardhinho is already aware.
How do you treat people that do not have any leverage over you in the game of chess.

Amaechi is a pawn a foolish pawn my friend and Dakuku is simply a stooge in waiting but he'd wait for a lifetime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

such foul language. Are you representative of the filth out of the south south? Is this how each and every one from there behaves, given the antecedents of Dokubo, Tompolo, Gbomo Jomo and Wike himself?

Be calm, stop frothing at the mouth and spitting rabies everywhere.

Let's end this discussion and await for the results from the tribunal.

The highest the Useless tribunal will do is demand for a re-run. And Wike will still win a million times, Rivers is not in the North that is swarming with Almajiris, the Riverians will nail the coffin of APC in Rivers once and for all. See the parasitic dingbats looking for oil money.

Zombie scum.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Quote me anywhere.

Amaechi is politically dead and the Daura dullardhinho is already aware.
How do you treat people that do not have any leverage over you in the game of chess.

Amaechi is a pawn a foolish pawn my friend and Dakuku is simply a stooge in waiting but he'd wait for a lifetime.

I knew Buhari's name was going to come up! You cockroaches are predictable.

Im amused by the fact that you seem to be the only people obsessed with Rivers. Buhari is busy superintending Nigeria; what's one irrelevant state out of 37?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
You call me a lowlife online but I know you're one in reality.

You reality is already your punishment........ so laugh away online because once you log out, your real struggle begins.

I know your real life status and you and I know it's not bright...... at all.
Yes, You're a low life. You're at the bottom of the food chain. An inconsequential piece of shit_ both online and offline.

Almajiri like you. Come and collect Rivers let's see, So you want oil money to help your miserable life?...Parasites.

Ugliest of the most primitive neanderthal.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The Almajiri people's Congress (APC) at it again, The fools want Rivers by all means, Unfortunately for them, they can only get their man in Brick house in their wildest dream.

"Rivers is PDP's birthright" - God
no mind them! One illiterate just carry computer dey type yeye gist. If Wike were to bribe any of the judges will it even be known to the public? See as the OP dey even write the exact amount in even numbers.

Well , nah those APC dullards go believe such info. #smh, wait oh! One judge alone go pocket that money? Nah wah ooh! Some ppl sha...nah poor guys dey form such news shaa, we don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

I knew Buhari's name was going to come up! You cockroaches are predictable.

Im amused by the fact that you seem to be the only people obsessed with Rivers. Buhari is busy superintending Nigeria; what's one irrelevant state out of 37?
Your ignorance is simply something extraordinary my friend.
Rivers State and Lagos state generates the highest internal revenue yet your ewedu and odorless fufu infested brain is here calling her one irrelevant state.

Why are you rodents calling for Wike's head who clearly has the people's mandate and got it on a platter of gold?
Your attention is needed in Osun.
Oloriburuku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow / Deepening Uncertainty Over Buhari’s Health - Punch Editorial / President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.