Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54068 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Rotimi47: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
omeke12:
I tot this post was funny when I saw the title "CHRISTIAN CONVERTS TO ISLAM" then I saw an Igbo name attached, almost laughed out loud on how this stupid joke is till I saw she is 16yrs old..then and there I sighed and moved to d next post know that this is post is not only an untrue fabrication by book haram agents but also a resemblance of one of some "Akpos" jokes...
thinking about it, (1)....y would an Igbo person (not Yoruba) convert to islam, why?...it was not stated
(2)...they said nothing about the reactions of the parents of the 16 years old after she converted against their wish #lol (a 16 year old Igbo child converting to Islam) #lmao
its obvious the fabricator of this story has no clue of what it feels like to be an Igbo person.
would upload my own story tomorrow of how a 20 yrs old american changes his nationality to Nigerian and chooses his state of origin as Borno state with some pictures to back it up
You're bad o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
teewhybabee:
Peace indeed, a religion where those Syrians and Iranian refugees dat converted to xtianity in Germany can't go back home for life else dey get killed or put in prison for their conversion.

Most of them converted because it improves their asylum application chances.....I converted to Chirstianity, so I cannot be deported!(Nice one).

(Yes...people do convert for cynical reasons).

Of course...some are genuine.

The test of their faith comes when their asylum application is complete....and they are given leave to remain indefinitely.

(I am a Christian by the way....I also read up about the case.).
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Her choice no wahala.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by cucumba(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm an NKANU man and there's no okanu in ENUGU State. Meanwhile, from my registar here as a bonified leader in Nkanu land no member of Nkanu is a member of islam both in the past and now. So stop ur wailling and lies.

In Abuja, we have a forum and I never heard of such

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Muslims trying to comfort themselves with fabricated news of new converts to Islam from Christianity since 650AD. Well, if true (which I strongly doubt), then I pray her eyes will be opened to the kind of trouble she just entered. Henceforth she is worth less than a man, her bride price will be paid as wage for her private part, her husband is advised to beat her when she misbehaved, she may not be the only wife and her chances of making heaven depends on her husband making heaven. Of course, her husband 's chances of making heaven are PURELY on luck, because even the prophet of Islam is not sure of his own fate (nafsin nafsin). That is why they say (SAW) in arabic after his name. It is a prayer for Allah's peace to be upon him (their prophet). He may not be resting in Allah's peace that is why every muslim is encouraged to pray "May the peace of Allah be upon him (Muhammad)".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
That is d extent of ur own incomplete understandin of Islam! U need to look deeper and then u will see that Islam is much more than the terrestrial! It even goes beyond salvation!

Tell just 1 and where you applied 'just one' islam is a religion movement is obvious now, i ve neva seen or heard whr celebrate dignify souls bt only numerically
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by mathelo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
There is a road that seem good to a man but the end thereof is damnition
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by princoo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
All Lies big Lies!!!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
ojuu4u:
Even though am less concern abt whc religion you choose i dnt knw why muslim ppl always take it to public wheneva pple converted, is convetion most important or her soul? Is everybody converted or even be muslim frm adam that wll enter heaven ( even if) if u see number of muslim converted to xtian u wll weep for ur religion nt to talk of muslim faithful that are goin to pastors secretly. Islam is just way of life and nt spirtual religion that's y you can/are only deal wt canal rather than soul, no wönder you only celebrate conversion rather than salvation.
n what do u celebrate in ur religion, money i guessed. Keep basking stronger in ignorance. Anoda one, fellow work on ur english. it is as poor as poo
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Femiiroko: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
No problem if that is the choice of the girl. But the Muslim should learn that religion is not a matter of do or die. If their children also convert to Christianity they should not turn it to war. Presently a Muslim brother wanted to convert to Christianity in Saki, and the brother is already sent away, here is a brother who is above 30 years of age. Muslim should stop making it war when their ward convert.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by jomoh: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

Too young for what? To know God?

sammieguze:
16? Isn't she still a minor?

The last time i checked, the legal age of consent is 18.

Let her wait till she is 18 bfr she makes the decision. For now... She is still a minor.

Consent to what?

Please read the bold down here.

bushdoc9919:
Well....so long as she went in of her own free will.....no problem

There is the legal issue of her being a minor.,....but as far as I know, there is nothing in the Laws of Nigeria which state that a 16 year old needs parental consent to change religion. (There should be such a law....by the way).

Re...Christianity....the door always remains open. No matter what.

@coloured don't you think there should be a law stating a legal age to die too?

FINALLY SHE'S TOO YOUNG TO CONVERT BUT NOT TOO YOUNG TO ENTER HELL FIRE LIKE THIS PERSON BELOW SAID.

LEXYCOM:
She has chosen her direct entry to hell fire

Who are we to judge our fellow human being? The laws of God is different from the laws of man.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Holyghostpikin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
She was neva a Christian in the first place! No one who has encountered Jesus genuinely will go and become a Muslim! shm for her and I laugh her in Swahili! iranu!!!!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Timoleon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
And what are you saying? Did you choose your religion, your tribe or your name?

A 16 year old is still a minor and a dependent and such decision shouldn't be left for her to make, especially when she's still being fed and catered for by their parents!.

you are just ranting my guy.....the fact that i didnt choose it, gives me the libert to change it....that my parents stil av control over most of it because i am a minor is not a finite situation..,it actualy depends on how much control i am willin to allow dem have over my situation.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
jomoh:

@coloured don't you think there should be a law stating a legal age to die too?

Well....there is a reason the law defines the age of a minor and the age of an adult....to prevent abuses from happening.

And yes...there have been complaints in the past from both Christian and Muslims about the conversion of minors....

Presumably, in my ideal world.....a child should be free to change religion without parental consent at the age of 18 and above.

And your analogy is flawed. You cannot choose to be immortal (ie live on Earth without passing away indefinitely) the same way you can choose a religion, or to be agnostic, or to be atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by mizzyboy007: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
Hahahaha, i knw dis gonna pain sum dudes. U will hear comments like: she is deluded, she was never a xtain. No, she be ogun worshipper b4. Didinrin. Alhamdulilah, am happy 4 u sister amatullahi. FOR WHOEVER ALLAH HAS GUIDED TO HIS RELIGION NO ONE CAN MISLEAD HIM/HER.
Go away joor
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by joseph1832(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Timoleon:

you are just ranting my guy.....the fact that i didnt choose it, gives me the libert to change it....that my parents stil av control over most of it because i am a minor is not a finite situation..,it actualy depends on how much control i am willin to allow dem have over my situation.
Oh so you can change it while you are 16 years old right? Of course it is not finite but while you're still a minor, I dare you to change it make we see weda slap no go touch that your face. tongue
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by deeptechcool(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

Who made her a christian as a minor?
A. God
B. Her parents
C. Herself
D. I don't know
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by razzyguy1000: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Allahu akbar, indeed it is he Allah dt guid whom so eva he wish to d right path nd he alone mak ppl to b astray xo fo doz dt r sayn she shld nt convert now may Allah guid to d right path nd d rest of xtain, welcom to islam d relogion of peace.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by joseph1832(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
deeptechcool:

Who made her a christian as a minor? A. God B. Her parents C. Herself D. I don't know
If you can not answer the question don't quote me.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by roob: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
dhardline:
We are bound by the decisions we make...Its possible she has falling in love with a muslim guy and does this to show commitment.You how this puppy love thing wrecks the brain to smithereens.

Yeah, my exact thought...
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is what I'm talking about.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
but dia is nkanu abi?
yep...there is nkanu east and nkanu west but nothing like okani.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Obiwiz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:

Hehe....... Child-bride loading. Free meat don land. Sorry for the girl sha.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
sparktony:

It's Nkanu they wanted to write.
dont assume for them what they wanted to write...am not saying is not possible though
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
stupid girl
Stupid religion or sect called ISLAM
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by zonax(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
She's still a minor. Not up to 18 and such decisions are still not hers to make now.
Well all man for himself
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Bnladan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm happy 4 her dat she decided 2 join Islam, but I feel bad for her as well as she fell in d wrong hands(Shi'a), for dey are not gud muslims(I dnt consider dem 2 be muslims). May Allah guide her 2 d right direction of islam
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:

she have right to religion don't she

Besides she willingly expressed her intentions to convert,dnt scream blue murder biko
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by molas02: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
dis is nt d whole part of d story....

Meanwhile no one will understand d true nature of Jesus Christ and backslide talkless of forsaken him, impossibe cus we serve a mighty God.....

U kn wat? Allah is not God
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
n what do u celebrate in ur religion, money i guessed. Keep basking stronger in ignorance. Anoda one, fellow work on ur english. it is as poor as poo

1. Dnt divert, pls we ar nt in english class

2. Correct my grammar for me pls, please re-read ur write -up bf u rant

NB ('ANODA ONE' bad grammar in that statement. For just few words you posted) I dnt need to tell you who am i.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Seun Doesn't Exist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.