Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36784 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Revolva(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
youcanmakeit:

my brother,,l tire o

i am telling all guy dont be little your self to a b*** if she is not rrady to hear your own....omo find anoda babe..n she will be jealous n come backl to you.,,,loyalty....omo babes too plenty to conquer n bang

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by efficiencie(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2015
...if she's my wife it's simple. Ignore the ranting; seive out the sensible message from her verbal menace; leave the environment, for a little while, while she's hot, set her up in the bedroom and give 5 heartquaking orgasms; repeat this process everytime she's aggressive; get her conditioned (Ivan Pavlov conditioning)...then carryout an experiment, annoy her deliberately and she'll get aggitated again but this time around be egoistic and chauvinistic and deny her the 'usuals' and she'll be on her knees, grovelling, crying and pleading...

The moral of this advice is this: Do you want to enslave a person for life? Love them genuinely and you will.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Xano(m): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2015
djshoxy:
. Pls na were dem put am for proverb. Tell me wat chapter

Proverbs 21:19, study with any bible translation
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Xano(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2015
If they are in a relationship(dating/courtship), when one finds out about the aggressive nature, 'take a step back'. Ask yourself, if you can deal with this for years to come. If you can, continue to marriage.
When the couples are married, an initial sharp(probably loud) response to the aggressor shall show you don't tolerate such. But, when it continues, respond by being silent and walk away from the aggressor's presence even in the middle of it.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by nigeriancuban: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
djshoxy:
. Pls na were dem put am for proverb. Tell me wat chapter
as a continuous dripping rain so is a man angry wife (proverbs **:**)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.