Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36739 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
An aggressive woman is not a wife material kpomkwem!!! If you are thinking of settling down with one then dig your early grave write your will so that your poor parents will know you are on a suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by porozhniy(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2015
dealing with a physically & verbally aggressive woman means your life expectancy has been reduced to 37yrs for the weak minded and around 45yrs for strong men. dare i say it, you even stand a better chance with HIV!. please brothers flee from that borderline personality disordered woman.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Itee4real(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2015
afolwalex20:
undecided
No better way other than to f**k her very hard from behind I bet!
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Ignore her and don't eat her meal,if she truly love you she will succumb grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by vickydevoka(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2015
hottest111:
When a naija babe is aggressive or rude to a guy,,she's aware of it. If u don't punish her either with words or action, she wouldn't respect u , she'll think u can't standup 4 ur self.
abt 2month ago,,my girl was kinda rude to me ,, I was like, ' WTF,, I can't believe u just said that,, so ur parent didn't teach u hw to respect people abi' then I walked away...Later that evening she called me n start apologising...
NEVER BEAT UP A WOMAN ,,it's very wrong
OP..hope u get my point sha
Baba u jst nailed it. All other answers n opinions are balderdash. real 9ja nigger knw say u de yarn de koko. N not all dis impracticable western culture opinions some dudes here are given

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha common bro take a chill pill before you have a heart attack meeehn, I'm not siding with no beast I never advised any one of adultery based we are discussing about relationships, where did I encourage adultery? why stick with a disease or something that makes your life uneasy? wouldn't it be shear stupidity? BTW the devil has little or nothing to do with all this, WHATEVER we go through in life or that happened to us we are directly or indirectly responsible take it or not and be it success or failure. the devil can't do a single thing without people that AGREES, God gave us control over this world and most of the time we know what we are doing at the particular point in time once the individual is not under any alcoholic, insane or spiritual influence or manipulation. We should start taking responsibilities for whatever we do and not point accusing fingers at the devil all the time because that's what people do most times IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT rather someone's. It's sickening to me, in this case now the aggressive female can control or learn to control her anger but she decided not to but rather to display whatever she felt she can. unless the individual is suffering from personality disorder or another mental instability I'm not buying the IT'S THE DEVIL'S FAULT CRAP, hell no that line is generic since 1800.
Let us take responsibility for our actions and try to find a way to make ourselves better instead accusing everyone else except us the perpetrators then maybe just maybe we can grow. we always have a choice.
oh yes...but, when u live a vessel empty ofcos the devil occupies. The devil is a master in craftiness, he is also master of illussions, he will make u think something is ordinary/normal.
The best thing to do is to always stay connected with ur Dunamis.
I know u wont understand. This world is not just an ordinary physical place.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Infomaz:
I'm married to one. A beautiful, intelligent, neat but aggressive woman. You can not do "fire for fire" You need wisdom, maturity, patience, firmness n luv. Behind the aggressive, no-nonsense Margaret Thatcher like personality, lies a soft n wonderful heart.

Besides, overtime, they'll calm down. Although it wasn't easy at first, today, I thank God for my wonderful wife. I'll not exchange her for anything or anyone else in this world.

See how.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by NanciaKay(f): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be.....and also no human being is perfect,do you know that she might also notice some weird things about u too and still love you despite that??or u think you have no bad side of you??grin

Thanks alot for your comnent, it made me shared tears.
I dont want to bother you, but i want to b friends wt you, if u want. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by smsdigito: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?

simple bro. i give her some silence.
Every answer from me becomes Yes or No. No quarreling, no argument. Will make myself completely boring to her such that she will at some point try to reignite my excitement by stopping those aggression else i will continue keeping my cool. Am sure some day she will look at herself in the mirror and will feel disgusted of herself.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by mikolo80: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
and na fire dem dey take quench fire for ur village***gives him 3crates of b/stout to drink...grin
pikin wen no comot from him papa farm go Tink say na im big pass
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be.....and also no human being is perfect,do you know that she might also notice some weird things about u too and still love you despite that??or u think you have no bad side of you??grin

A sachet of tom tom for you as no be only you wakacome for ya comment wink
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Seculent: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
NanciaKay:

Thanks alot for your comnent, it made me shared tears.
I dont want to bother you, but i want to b friends wt you, if u want. thank you.
Seeing a lady fall because of a comment without action? Surprising.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by edmundzoom24: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well you pray for her because prayer is the master key and don't forget its' take patience to stay with any woman.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by NanciaKay(f): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seculent:

Seeing a lady fall because of a comment without action? Surprising.

Oh dear! thats because have been in that before, so i can tell how it feels to be humiliated by people who dont understand. I shared tears cause he words melted my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Seculent: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
NanciaKay:

Oh dear! thats because have been in that before, so i can tell how it feels to be humiliated by people who dont understand. I shared tears cause he words melted my heart.
But don't be carried away with words alone.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
she might be suffering from orubebeism, just look for pharmacy nearby and get jegamisen. That is the best solution, try it, u will come back here and give your testimony.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by segunotiti(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
wow
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by segunotiti(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
will quit immediately. am hot tempered, so I cant resist it forever, one day I will respond ultimately.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

A sachet of tom tom for you as no be only you wakacome for ya comment wink
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by djshoxy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
nigeriancuban:
bro if your wife is that way,I smh for you coz there isn't any remedy known to man and God,even the bible told you so in proverbs ****: better to dwell in a roof top than with a nagging woman ..
. Pls na were dem put am for proverb. Tell me wat chapter
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
aha, finally, someone inspires me to comment on this section.
Hello Xynerise.

Yap Yap Yap
Ignore her, silent treatment her, reset her brain, leave her etc.
Btw, thank you @infomaz...I wish you a happier married lifesmiley

Okay, there are 3 categories of aggressive here...from all I read from page 0-6.

1. She is the kind of woman who jumps into an argument impulsively, she is that kind of person who has no clue what the terms "diplomacy" and "tact" mean. She tends to force her opinion on others....she's the "my way or no way" kind of woman

2. In her healthy emotional state, she is the sweetest being alive, but turns aggressive (Belligerent and Berserk) when her emotional health degenerates to zero....most likely out of frustration and an inner pain.

3. SHE IS AGRESSIVE. From always wanting to be on top her man, to dictating how money should spent, to hitting him, and just shouting like a mad goat.

More oft than not, women who fall in categories 1, 2, 3 above know that it's a weakness. They've probably tried to change themselves, and when they found little or no success, they transfer all the baggage to the man in the subconscious hope that he can help them to be better.
But that rarely ever happens, because like the woman, the man also has his own baggage to deal with.

I want to think that the categories OP had in mind was 1 and 2.

This is my take, and please, if it doesn't resonate with you...feel free to shout like Orubebe did --- "WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!!grin

Okay so here goescheesy

1. Try open hearted communication. Both of you should talk. Just talk. Show her that you are truly concerned. Bring her to understand that her attitude portends a great risk to the success of your union.
Try to inquire from her what usually triggers that state of emotional being. This should be done at a time when you two are emotionally fine. Men tend to be naturally egotistic and thus they avoid situations that'll make them seem vulnerable, but sometimes, you gotta to take that leap. To reach out deeply to those you love, you need to convince them that you have an understanding of what it's like to be them.

2. Observe and show compromise.
Most times, the reason for the fallout we experience in our relationships have a lot to do with the fact that we want to prove we are right. If we take away the need to always be right, most corrosiveness we experience in our relationships will fade.

3. If you don't love them, who will?
Are you any more perfect? This is specifically to those who are of the opinion that they will leave them. This might burst a lot of bubbles, but agressive women, in whatever shade of 1,2,3 above they appear are some of the most loyal and supportive women.

Most times, all they need is someone who has the capacity to be firm with them, and the same time, has the capacity to nurture them, show them understanding, genuine love and patience.
If you practice all these and it still doesn't work out, don't count your losses, Infact, count it all joy because either ways...you'll become a better version of you.
have you seen an aggressive person before they don't nag.A nagging person is different.
if you want to understand their plight just study the lifestyle of an hyena and that of a rhina.
hyena are aggressive and don't care( every dog for himself)
the rhino is proud. of it itself and becomes aggressive when it senses competition.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by baralatie(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
djshoxy:
. Pls na were dem put am for proverb. Tell me wat chapter
proverbs 25 verse 24

"it is better to LIVE ON A CORNER of a roof than to share a HOUSE with a NAGGING WIFE".

aggression has not entered o! this one is a nagging wife and the bible says go hang on a roof automatically aggressive wife/women/girl name run out of her life and save your own first.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Silent treatment

A K A malice
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
For me the first step is to make it clear that aggression is not going to be tolerated nor will it be appreciated. Reasonable people can always sit together to work out issues. Any person male or female who believes their aggression will always win out should be resisted by all means until they can learn to reasonably sort out matters without recourse to aggressive behaviour.

Next step is to let the person know and feel that their concerns have a listening ear in you. This is necessary to defuse the tension and allow all sides to have their positions clearly stated and evaluated.

Follow up with discussion on what best to do and arrive at a mutual resolution.

It is not simple dealing with heightened emotions so whatever you can do to lower tensions is advisable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by butterflyatalan: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Very disappointed in the responses. Every Nigerian woman does not not deserve a Nigerian man. Nope!

OK ladies? Please, do not Think being with a Nigerian man is compulsory! Please, think outside the box, and run away ad far as your legs can take you. Nigeria is just breeding rude, obnoxious, and unintelligent men; it's an epidemic!

For those of you married to one, sorry! I'm sorry you have to live with him, and carry his seed (s). God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:
!

For those of you married to one, sorry! I'm sorry you have to live with him, and carry his seed (s). God is your strength.

ladies and gentlemen!we officially have someone whose contribution to Nigerian men with aaggrressive wives is......................
"sorry! if she kills you..............sorry!"

and the monicker mentioned to word"disappointed"
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Tedassie(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
rasheedmalik113:
I hv aggressive woman in my house but i always hv patient with her so that she wll not killed me in the house, before the god time, reason that she is the one cocking food for me in the house
sorry gan...if only you knew how to cook,she 4dey feel ur steez..lol. ThankGod my culinery skills alwyz cm in handy
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by danny56: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
baralatie:

she is not aggressive that one you just described nags.two different individuals

Either ways bro I'll seek my privacy cos I hate mood swings and will try to avoid it like a plegue...
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by porozhniy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:
Very disappointed in the responses. Every Nigerian woman does not not deserve a Nigerian man. Nope!

OK ladies? Please, do not Think being with a Nigerian man is compulsory! Please, think outside the box, and run away ad far as your legs can take you. Nigeria is just breeding rude, obnoxious, and unintelligent men; it's an epidemic!

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by porozhniy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:

i hope you do not get involved with a bordeline woman. you will die from either depression or high blood pressure leading to stroke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.