Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36745 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Melahou(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

You were expecting a stupid topic that you are used to right?

besides that...he was also expecting where you should have mentioned S.X
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Bibors(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?

Ur signature takes care of ur question.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2015
U can teach her a lesson but not by beating.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by jesussaves22: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?
Use original slap they will cool down by force. It worked for me so it will work for you too.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by fyneboi79(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

If u are soft she will mess u up.
If you are tough,she will break you one day.
But if you are ,rough,tough and aggressive.
She will learn to bow cos that is the kind of man she understands his language.... Brute and force.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2015
ruggedboy01:
silent u said
My babe go hold u ooooo! If u talk wahala, if no u talk double wahala angry
lmao. My silent treatment can make ur babe wana smash her fone against d wall bro... I"m very much skilled at it.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Dexema(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2015
goldheart004:
Guess I can relate to this...
Ok
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by chichriso: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2015
I will always ignore her
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2015
mikolo80:
you never heard of a fire break obviously
and na fire dem dey take quench fire for ur village***gives him 3crates of b/stout to drink...grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Infomaz(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2015
I'm married to one. A beautiful, intelligent, neat but aggressive woman. You can not do "fire for fire" You need wisdom, maturity, patience, firmness n luv. Behind the aggressive, no-nonsense Margaret Thatcher like personality, lies a soft n wonderful heart.

Besides, overtime, they'll calm down. Although it wasn't easy at first, today, I thank God for my wonderful wife. I'll not exchange her for anything or anyone else in this world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by freecocoa(f): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

She fitn't grin

I created a thread about rebellious teenagers the other day. Does it mean I have a teenager at home? grin
Who knows? I don't trust you, maybe you give person belle tey tey.tongue

Don't mind me jare, just teasing, how's everyone? Hope you are properly grooming Andy for my daughter o? he better not think like all these Nairaland boys wey we dey see here.grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by charlesucheh(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be..
Who they are??
What do you mean by that!!!
I thot Thinking, acts and feelings makes up the total personality of humans!!!
What she is, Who she is, doesn't make any sense to me........
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by xynerise: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Who knows? I don't trust you, maybe you give person belle tey tey.tongue

Don't mind me jare, just teasing, how's everyone? Hope you are properly grooming Andy for my daughter o? he better not think like all these Nairaland boys wey we dey see here.grin
No way. Andy laughs at the foolishness of some nairaland guys sometimes grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by freecocoa(f): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

No way. Andy laughs at the foolishness of some nairaland guys sometimes grin
I'll bet he does.grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by UyiIredia(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

With a cool head, though there's always a risk one might lose it.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by xynerise: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
freecocoa:
I'll bet he does.grin
How is oga? Hope you are not aggressive? grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by rovher: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Just ignore her, women hate it so much when the are ignored... it rily kills them faster more than any other thing...
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Dcmg2(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2015
There's absolutely nothing to handle.
what we spend most of our time doing is equivently what's our priority and that's what's most important in our lives.
if i encounter an aggressive individual,what i do is just leave them alone as trying to fire back or calm them down,to me is basically baseless,unneccesary and a waste of my precious time.every thing in life is "ENERGY".If i spend my energy doing unnecesary things,there will be little energy left to do more important things

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by omobaagility: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be..
. Patience Till when When u die, buried n b forgotten I guess... Ur suggestion is easier said than done
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Iwonttell(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Women that dose not no anything talkless of being aggressive just beat her blue black red green any other colour inclusive she will calm dwon by force

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by omobaagility: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2015
sneak3:
I recommend the silent treatment... Avoid her like a bad habit and she will break down. That's if she genuinely loves you.
what if she didn't
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by bloglover(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2015
sneak3:
I recommend the silent treatment... Avoid her like a bad habit and she will break down. That's if she genuinely loves you.

that's if she genuinely loves u, that one is very important

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by freecocoa(f): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

How is oga? Hope you are not aggressive? grin
Fine fine, Nah I'm very gentle and lowly in spirit, everybody knows I can't hurt an ant.grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by omobaagility: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Beat her?oh am sorry for the poor woman that will get marry to u,will u be happy if ur sis husband beat her?
u should first b sorry to d poor man that married d aggressive woman or will u b happy if ur brother's wife displays aggression on him
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2015
baralatie:

love is when a man shine his eyes well, well and see an aggressive problem and takes the next available escape route!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Toks2008(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
why do I feel that's the first level of the journey to being a bitchh in a man's life? how many times are you ready to take a walk? and remember this females have this crazy perception which she will feel like she can now order you around, she might start raising her hands on you soon became subliminally you have given her the power. Leave ones, twice what about the third time? damned where is your cahones?

When i wrote take a walk i actually meant DUMP HeR ASS.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by xynerise: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Fine fine, Nah I'm very gentle and lowly in spirit, everybody knows I can't hurt an ant.grin

tongue

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Sidewapcom(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
beat her up i will suggest undecided

You no well at all.
Lol
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2015
The very Best Treat me
Cutehector:
Silent treatment
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by chichriso: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Am just passing through the thread

Anyway click my signatures below...
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2015
"starve her of my 9" inches". Quote me anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.