Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36701 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
rasheedmalik113:
I hv aggressive woman in my house but i always hv patient with her so that she wll not killed me in the house, before the god time, reason that she is the one cocking food for me in the house
lol
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Setaje:
Only very matured men can handle aggressive women
Lol...although am not married yet,but whenever my fiancee puts up her attitudes, i will just leave the room for her and abandoned her in the room. when she finally get herself back,she will call me and apologized... the trick works better when she comes to visit me , but when she isn't with me...i have a way of responding to her pings and calls in a cold way,but we settle everything amicably before the next day.#understanding women vol.1 season 1.#

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro don't you dare!! how can people be accusing the devil of things that burning mofoka don't even know about?!?! that mofo is busy trying to lower the temperature in hell so when did he instigate the stupid, unnecessarily aggressive bitchh? Nigga please, separate their family? separate these nuts before you involve devil in it. People are doing stuff themselves (unless there is spiritual manipulations ) and later lay blames on devil, Stop it. If the bitchh can't treat the husband or bf good and show some kindness, love and respect then if the guy is smart let him find a girl that can give him that. what do you do when you car tire gets puncture? replace it in order to move forward or get stuck on the highway.
what's this rubbish u just wrote here!? Pls don't ever tryy tht shlt again! How dare u take sides with a beast moving to and fro seeking for whom to devour? How dare u say the accuser of brethrens has nohing to do with this? Why must u advice the man to go into adultery? Are u ia new recruit in the underworld? I RUBUKE U son! Is that the best solution u can give? Can't u see why ur resent state has not improved(I assume). Guy...smallie, u better reprogram ur mindset b4 u get ursef burnt.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Moneyab(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
My ex girlfriend hits me everyday, I got tired of warning her.
Then, one day, she broke my car wind shield & i decided to punish her.
I dipped my finger into Jamaican pepper & shoved it into her pusssy when she was sleeping.
She stayed for a week at the hospital.
For real?
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by MizMyColi(f): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2015
aha, finally, someone inspires me to comment on this section.
Hello Xynerise.

Yap Yap Yap
Ignore her, silent treatment her, reset her brain, leave her etc.
Btw, thank you @infomaz...I wish you a happier married lifesmiley

Okay, there are 3 categories of aggressive here...from all I read from page 0-6.

1. She is the kind of woman who jumps into an argument impulsively, she is that kind of person who has no clue what the terms "diplomacy" and "tact" mean. She tends to force her opinion on others....she's the "my way or no way" kind of woman

2. In her healthy emotional state, she is the sweetest being alive, but turns aggressive (Belligerent and Berserk) when her emotional health degenerates to zero....most likely out of frustration and an inner pain.

3. SHE IS AGRESSIVE. From always wanting to be on top her man, to dictating how money should spent, to hitting him, and just shouting like a mad goat.

More oft than not, women who fall in categories 1, 2, 3 above know that it's a weakness. They've probably tried to change themselves, and when they found little or no success, they transfer all the baggage to the man in the subconscious hope that he can help them to be better.
But that rarely ever happens, because like the woman, the man also has his own baggage to deal with.

I want to think that the categories OP had in mind was 1 and 2.

This is my take, and please, if it doesn't resonate with you...feel free to shout like Orubebe did --- "WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!!grin

Okay so here goescheesy

1. Try open hearted communication. Both of you should talk. Just talk. Show her that you are truly concerned. Bring her to understand that her attitude portends a great risk to the success of your union.
Try to inquire from her what usually triggers that state of emotional being. This should be done at a time when you two are emotionally fine. Men tend to be naturally egotistic and thus they avoid situations that'll make them seem vulnerable, but sometimes, you gotta to take that leap. To reach out deeply to those you love, you need to convince them that you have an understanding of what it's like to be them.

2. Observe and show compromise.
Most times, the reason for the fallout we experience in our relationships have a lot to do with the fact that we want to prove we are right. If we take away the need to always be right, most corrosiveness we experience in our relationships will fade.

3. If you don't love them, who will?
Are you any more perfect? This is specifically to those who are of the opinion that they will leave them. This might burst a lot of bubbles, but agressive women, in whatever shade of 1,2,3 above they appear are some of the most loyal and supportive women.

Most times, all they need is someone who has the capacity to be firm with them, and the same time, has the capacity to nurture them, show them understanding, genuine love and patience.
If you practice all these and it still doesn't work out, don't count your losses, Infact, count it all joy because either ways...you'll become a better version of you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2015
aggression woman can only be handle by mature man not boy,if my bro can handle her y not,but for u sayin that u will beat a woman it means u v be doin that with ladies and those that beat a lady r not responsible,infact they shld always be jail for doin that
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by loomer: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
I dipped my finger into Jamaican pepper & shoved it into her pusssy when she was sleeping.
And u weren't arrested?
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by jojotemitopaz(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:
A man is meant to cultivate a woman. That is, to help nature her into the woman of his dreams. By no means do I mean he should abuse her, traumatized her, be controlling, or arrogant towards her. I mean, a man is meant to help shape a woman into what she was created to be. A lot of factors may alter a woman's character ( persinality, gene, environment, circumstances, experiences, etc.). However, the right man will nurture her and help her develop in all areas of life. A real man will be patient, loving, and reprimanded her with love, just like he will himself.

Learn to be a good man today! email me: butterflyatalanta@yahoo.com .
you are right..a man is meant to cultivate his woman...trust me there are no exact approach to that...ur method might work for the submissive type but...I hear ppl say the silent treatment...some girls are used to the silent treatment as well...in fact the danger in silent treatment is that its an avenue to look outside...if u are really interested in nuturing her....im speaking of the rude, uncultured, unappreciative, abusive, arrogant and self centered type
...trust me beating her is an option....I know most folks wud say its wrong but to correct sometimes requires a lot of power...silent treatment is one, love is another...beating is also another option....love isnt the only method..it depends on who u are dealing with.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by eskahy(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2015
i think you should talk to her head may be she might adjust
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be.....and also no human being is perfect,do you know that she might also notice some weird things about u too and still love you despite that??or u think you have no bad side of you??grin

God bless u! I wish I could marry u right now! awwwww ur so sweet.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by seanjy4konji: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2015
See questions

You free her of course...i have averagely 130 e mails awaiting reply each day and i will leave that one to attend to a nagging woman

She will soon call on the holy ghost to listen to her nagging and even the holy spirit has better quality things to do...

Man get some beers from shoprite,stock the fridge and get on with your work ignoring that devil that does not want you to have money like dangote.

If you kill your self because of woman?

You wont make heaven ooo.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by babeface3: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2015
switch off for a while, then come back later, when she must have come to her senses.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by shizzy7(f): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2015
halfrica:

Love u too kiss kiss kiss kiss

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM
Which is this Akara on the wheels of steam.... Is that that what you're eating today?
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by adorable29(f): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro don't you dare!! how can people be accusing the devil of things that burning mofoka don't even know about?!?! that mofo is busy trying to lower the temperature in hell so when did he instigate the stupid, unnecessarily aggressive bitchh? Nigga please, separate their family? separate these nuts before you involve devil in it. People are doing stuff themselves (unless there is spiritual manipulations ) and later lay blames on devil, Stop it. If the bitchh can't treat the husband or bf good and show some kindness, love and respect then if the guy is smart let him find a girl that can give him that. what do you do when you car tire gets puncture? replace it in order to move forward or get stuck on the highway.

You my dear, are OBVIOUSLY one aggressive SOB! So you are in no position to pass judgements around the way you are doing on everybody's post!

Just saying!
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nicepoker(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be.....and also no human being is perfect,do you know that she might also notice some weird things about u too and still love you despite that??or u think you have no bad side of you??grin
easy to type. Difficult to practice.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2015
The silent treatment ofcourse
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by steph2sweet(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Just punch her breast, she will faint immediately, if she wakes up,she will respect you for the rest of her life.
As in are you for real.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2015
shizzy7:
Which is this Akara on the wheels of steam.... Is that that what you're eating today?

grin who wan cook akara for inside school hostel
shocked u wan make d hostel collapse
grin i eating bread nd tea
*british accent* come join me and av a cup of tea please common its alryt with some akanra oyinbow u know
grin

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by predatorX: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Silent treatment

that is the best action...........Silence drives women mad grin grin grin grin grin Especially the talkative ones
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by otolorin86(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
talk sense into her empty head to reason with, sending her to her parents won't solve d matter cos am sure her parents can't do everything dats y they condemn her to u for more repairs
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by rhames(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:

on point.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Misterdhee1(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Jegaish-mode!
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by marcus12345: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
We did it again boom boom boom,congratulations to all who subscribed with me for Saturday games,now you can know fixed games are for real,for the new subscribers you are welcome to the win team you just got started, next fixed games are by Thursday and weekend ,contact me o7o 5262 1993 if you need them, love you all

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by ronald4lif(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
one yard husband material? Hahahahahahahahaha the girl is not near a quarter of wife material, so the ability not to absorb shitt is now considered incompetency by your perception? WTF you are daft and unreasonable and I'm unapologetic about it. if a girl acts like a bitchh let the partner treat her in the same way unless it's his fault which most times is rare. You should go and learn how to talk to a man because if you're like this rude online wonder how you are going to be in person, maybe you weren't given proper home training. If you want to be treated like a queen then act like a queen, don't ever act like a whoree, bitchh , tout, wrestler and expect to be treated like a sweet lady. How the hell do most of these females think they have the birth right to display and throw bullshitt around while the guy's job is to take it abi absorb it and still smile and do their wish? how? somebody please.... @ ronald4 lif you fit yan me?

It's ludicrous and stuporous for a lady to behave rudely and aggressively to expect respect, civility or think they even deserve one. Any woman who crosses her line to act like an insane fellow and in uncouth manner should be treated harshly and rightly so. It's buffoonery for aggressive women not to expect a hostile approach from a man if they, as a lady, throw courteousness to the wind and behave b1tchy.

I'd treat everyone same way they treat me, male or female alike. No gallantry gesture or gender debility consideration as such women don't deserve any.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by arabianights: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

You were expecting a stupid topic that you are used to right?

lol... rotf... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Its like you have taken judicial notice of him
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Rapture4real(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
pet4ril:
Ignoring her while she talks is the best therapy and if you think you can't ignore her, just leave the house and wait for her to beg you to return. .. we are too emotional, please handling us with soft hands is the key to ur success in our hearts

My wife told be the same thing.Be soft and casual with me.You women should just have mercy on us.Wetin we do you from the Garden of Eden.Is it a crime to love you people? We men too are emotional.Aggression can never quench aggression.Bible says dwell with her with understanding as a weaker vessel.Some of them don't know why they do what they do.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Just Ignore and Withdraw your attention.

That's it. No word exchange.

Spend more time away from home.....in pleasurable activities, which does not include Fanny Swindling. cool
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by arabianights: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

The number of likes you got is raising a red alert.What you did was absolutely wicked and inhumane but worst of all is that you arent remorseful

There are better ways to have dealt with her without causing harm to her ,what if she had died?Hmmmmmmm.......................be careful

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what's this rubbish u just wrote here!? Pls don't ever tryy tht shlt again! How dare u take sides with a beast moving to and fro seeking for whom to devour? How dare u say the accuser of brethrens has nohing to do with this? Why must u advice the man to go into adultery? Are u ia new recruit in the underworld? I RUBUKE U son! Is that the best solution u can give? Can't u see why ur resent state has not improved(I assume). Guy...smallie, u better reprogram ur mindset b4 u get ursef burnt.
Hahahahahahahahaha common bro take a chill pill before you have a heart attack meeehn, I'm not siding with no beast I never advised any one of adultery based we are discussing about relationships, where did I encourage adultery? why stick with a disease or something that makes your life uneasy? wouldn't it be shear stupidity? BTW the devil has little or nothing to do with all this, WHATEVER we go through in life or that happened to us we are directly or indirectly responsible take it or not and be it success or failure. the devil can't do a single thing without people that AGREES, God gave us control over this world and most of the time we know what we are doing at the particular point in time once the individual is not under any alcoholic, insane or spiritual influence or manipulation. We should start taking responsibilities for whatever we do and not point accusing fingers at the devil all the time because that's what people do most times IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT rather someone's. It's sickening to me, in this case now the aggressive female can control or learn to control her anger but she decided not to but rather to display whatever she felt she can. unless the individual is suffering from personality disorder or another mental instability I'm not buying the IT'S THE DEVIL'S FAULT CRAP, hell no that line is generic since 1800.
Let us take responsibility for our actions and try to find a way to make ourselves better instead accusing everyone else except us the perpetrators then maybe just maybe we can grow. we always have a choice.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
adorable29:

You my dear, are OBVIOUSLY one aggressive SOB! So you are in no position to pass judgements around the way you are doing on everybody's post!

Just saying!
hahaha sweet one relax ok, you can perceive me as an aggressive person that's alright but yes I am and no I'm not I only dish people whatever the want from me but definitely not in this situation or topic on nairaland. I don't pass judgement but I call it like I see it that's it no ill will or bad blood. Remain blessed and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Toks2008:

When i wrote take a walk i actually meant DUMP HeR ASS.
*cheers bro.....:-) that's the spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

(picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.