Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (53141 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by 400billionman: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2015
olaolulazio:
Yoruba and Igbo!

Exactly what they do on Nairaland. .
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Rotimi47: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Our comments on social Media are being read by a lot of people and some are getting aggravated; Lagos may boil seriously in no distance future.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed help me tell them ooo
deb:

By the time you end up in the Lagoon you will know who owns what.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by tonychristopher: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2015
amazingspiderma:

To further support your point.
Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria today because his companies are managed not only by foreigners but also by people from all over the country and not just his tribe alone. Thanks to him our export has increased as a nation(GDP 23rd largest). He has built large plants in Lagos and Kogi even outside the shores of Nigeria not just in Kano his state of origin.
He is also building a refinery in Lagos, and I want to announce to those who think that it will one tribe alone that will run the refinery, that they are making a big mistake. He understands the impact of diversity and does not play the tribalism card.
This is one of the reasons he keeps growing while those who chose to play the tribalism card are not growing any further.
Now if he achieved this feat mainly on commodities (sugar ,cement) alone, imagine what he would achieve in energy mainly oil and gas.
If he hadn't left his locality (Kano), he would not have gained global recognition or at least to this level.
If you doubt me check out all the millionaires before him, how they rose and how they failed. Some are still stagnant.
I wouldn't want to mention any names but look around you will definitely see why some people have not grown the way he grew.
Tribalism and ethnicity is not an option for anyone who wants prosperity, it is about synergy,it is about win-win.
We have everything we need in Nigeria, yet we can't see it.
Those who play tribalism might make temporary gains due to sight but those who truely understand diversity are prosperity have vision and insight.
Everybody is free to do whatever they feel, but our actions are without consequences. Good morning Nigeria.

I wonder why people play this tribal cards in business ...business doesn't understand tribes but smartness ..this was what killed Nigerian firms of Nigerian airways , nitel etc

Any firm that plays tribalism doesn't last ...do research and the problem is some people have refused to learn

Look at EPL today what makes it the best league ..the various players in the league who benefits ..it is the English FA and England as a whole

People should stop thinking like monkeys and start thinking like homo sapiens

What the fucckk is wrong with us black

We mussle and muddle business up with sentiments

Money doesn't follow sentiments but efficiency

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Emyben(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
NOW i see that you want to remain a fool for ever, how many years have your people been fighting for their own nation #biaframyfoot#
Why have you not achieved it? grin grin grin grin, remain foolish for ever

You cant make a statement without insults? I can relate that to your frustration..keep crying. cheesy Insulting people is what uncivilized people do and am not gonna resort to that, so straight to the point.
The Eastern people fought 3 years for their nation but failed because a larger chunk of the country with foreign help resisted. Now those same Eastern people accepted their faith and began to live their normal lives while accepting being Nigerian.

That your lands are being bought up by them points to the fact that perhaps you made a mistake and would have let them go. Perhaps you would have to beg them to leave next time.

But, sorry...for the meanwhile lets enjoy ONE NIGERIA

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by curlarpy: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
[i][/i]
pyyxxaro:
Lagos State belongs to Nobody tongue
pyyxxaro:
pyyxxaro:

see your mouth, na ur baba nlaku baba get am?
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by osothermal(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why say that ?

Not all of them so I think generalisation is not good
very true but an average are like that
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Rapture007: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
I have to keep telling ndigbo this, because so many of you online deal with many un-enlightened yoruba and you can say many things and get away with it because they are ignorant. but I have to come in and clear the matter - NOBODY IN ANY PART OF THIS WORLD SELLS LAND. NO PLACE ON THIS GODS GREEN EARTH IS LAND ' SOLD '. LAND IS LEASED FOR PERIODS OF 100 YEARS. AFTER THE LEASE IS UP THEY CAN RENEW IT FOR YOU OR THEY CAN TERMINATE IT. YOU OWN THE HOUSE ON THE LAND AND NOT THE LAND. THE LAND IS CONTROLLED BY YORUBA DIGNATARIES. WHEN PEOPLE BUY LAND-THEY BUY THE USE OF THE LAND FOR 100 YEARS. IN SOME COUNTRIES THEY GIVE YOU 150 YEARS. but nobody really buys land. this is why el-rufai can come and bulldoze thousands of houses belonging to people is because you can never own land.
Now u show how slow ur reasoning is? So evry 100 years u resell land to ur buyer? How old is Nigeria since amalgamation and tell me if it is time for yorubas to resell/re-lease their land to Igbos cos we will gladly pay again and if it isnt up to 100years why the trouble? I guess u re one of those Investment Lawyers who graduated from Ajengule Polytechnic

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by CyberWolf: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
psychiatric patient you better go and cure you craziness first before you affect those your followers on NL with it.
HAVE YOUR FOREFATHERS EVER FEED OR GIVEN THINGS TO A YORUBA MAN FOR FREE BEFORE? #GREEDY FOOL LOOKING FOR FREE THINGS IN AN UN-FREE LAND
You are a hopeless whor*e that doesn't know the source of her madness. The earlier you find the source, the better for you. The news I have for you is that we will buy up your land, even your grand father's tomb, we will buy it, develop it and make you a miserable tenant, and the worst part is that there is nothing you can do about it. tongue tongue tongue tongue ..hopeless bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Lmao @ this "melzabull" biitch. You consigned a post about folks being cunning back-stabbers (which is true to an extent), when you are also cut from the same cloth. That is like pointing to yourself.

You go around trying to act like a saint under ya "adorable29" but use the "melzabull" handle to fight tribal wars (which you are allowed to do). If that isn't some two-faced back-stabbing shyte, I don't know what it is. Most of you are fake and cowardly like that and I honestly don't know why you lot are always scared to express how you feel under one handle. At the end of day, it is an anonymous forum and no one is going to arrest you for being a bigot.

Stupid sket, I told you on the other thread that I shall expose you when the time is right. The rule is: don't attack my post when you are using an alt handle cos I will always check and unmask whoever is behind it. And don't quote me back on this thread cos you won't get a reply, you slimy slag.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2015
deb:

By the time you end up in the Lagoon you will know who owns what.

Thank God say I sabi swim

Mind you am not igbo tongue

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by melzabull(f): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2015
chino11:
Abagworo/abagoro is an old jobless animal that should be caught and be axed or stoned to death fiercely and mercilessly.

Uwazulike is from Imo state and he started this madness when he formed MASSOB. Uwazulike recruited these jobless folks from imo state who are jobless to cause disharmony in SE and Nigeria at large. We can’t afford another illiterate in the mold of Okorocha to mess up again.

my brother I'm just tired of that cursed ffool abagoro, he is the internet rat of that fat frog called okorocha. agents of division. God will punish all of them

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Chinom(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
hamzeiy:

i am waiting for the day any igbo asshole will come up north here and claim relevance....hmm..we will uproot his head from the rest of his arrogant body....i no blame wuna na d yoruba pple wia give you guys d chance to misbhave i blame....what is impossible to happen in onitcha or aba must not be allowed to happn in lagos

Wetin we dey come up North come do ?!!. Na Camel we wan use bring in the container ?. Old boy, you are totally irrelevant in the scheme of things. Just keep sending us the tomatos and yams. Yorubas should be very grateful to God for giving them such a territory and very very thankful to Igbos and other Nigerian ethnic nationalities for helping them develop it to what it is today.
Instead of being jealous of the Igbos, they should be thankful. The Yoruba people I know could never have made Lagos what it is today if left on their own.
I know the mantra " No man's land" really pisses Yorubas off, but there is an element of truth in it. You guys need to do a detached analysis and evaluation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by pyyxxaro: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
curlarpy:
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]

see your mouth, na ur baba nlaku baba get am?

See your Webbed Feet

I nor be igbo tongue
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
[b]ahhh but you are not seeing the big picture. you are looking at the situation from a poor yoruba mans perspective who is on ground level who sees all these igbos owning shops or houses. the poor yoruba man is alarmed and thinks the igbo man is taking over. this is the myopic poor yoruba mans vision of the situation. now let me take you to the view of the rich powerful yoruba man hiding in the background controlling everything. men like tinubu who practically own all of lagos and his fellow yoruba land-owners. these powerful yoruba men know the land belongs to yoruba and they can lease it to anybody who has money. it pays you more to lease it to ndigbo because they can bring all their wealth to lagos instead of keeping it east. then people like tinubu can get the following benefits
1- you pay all kinds of taxes and levies on the land annually
2-you beautify and develop lagos when you build your structure on it
3-you pay millions of naira to lease the land
4-when you build your structure on it you employ lagosians to build it for you hence employment
5-the fact that you live in lagos means you spend all your money in lagos and keep commerce vibrant

so these yoruba dignataries are collecting money in 5 different ways from ndigbo who has leased land in lagos. it is sophisticated slavery. you are enslaved to yoruba but you dont know it because you have a house and think you are free. SO THIS IS THE VIEW OF THE YORUBA ROYALTY WHO CONTROLS THE LAND. BUT TO THE POOR YORUBA MAN HE SEES THE IGBO AS COMPETITION. BUT IN REALITY ? THE IGBO MAN AND THE POOR YORUBA MAN ARE ALL SLAVES TO THE YORUBA ROYAL CLASS[/b]

There is nothing being beautified and beneficial in that snarled-up place. It looks like hell on earth and a place just recovering from a brutal civil war.

Apart from the inconsequential revenue they blab about generating that isn't worth it based on the pressure on the amenities there - the darn place ought to either be nuked or heavily decongested. I was there 2years ago and it was an eyesore.

Yoruba just need to deal with it or shut up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by teamchocolate: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Well said, but u have to leave that aspect of whether they want to change their culture of iyaloja to them... it's their land and culture....

tonychristopher:

This report is what I call junk journalism

Where the igbos given shops for free..so the term allocated should not be used

What it the role of iya Loja

Why can't there be election

Why must iya Loja be an issue ...the Igbo do not understand the term iyaloja and they will not understand why an old woman with fat butts sits at one corner doing absolutely nothing will be collecting levies while people prostate giving it to her

I think in all honesty there are things that should be jettisoned and one of them is this iyaloja mentality

If the red Indians maintained their archaic culture there won't be new York

If the Emiratis had maintained their desrt nomadic culture we all won't troop to Dubai

I think the average black man has challenges with growth and the ability to think out of the box

Nations are begging people to come do businesses in their land some are busy formeting trouble with this iyaloja and omonile attitude

For heavens sake this is ICT period not Oyo dynasty nor Igbo ukwu kingdom

The black man must grow ...the black man must stop been laughed at by other races

Can somebody tell me the wholesome and value the iyaloja brings

Muslims don't take alcohol but the Emiratis understand that they need foreign money they forgot that and today in Dubai you can club and drink fine cocktail of cognac and vodka...that is how people should reason

Which one is more important

Is it the iyaloja thing or economic booming of the area

Good morning all
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Rapture007:
Now u show how slow ur reasoning is? So evry 100 years u resell land to ur buyer? How old is Nigeria since amalgamation and tell me if it is time for yorubas to resell/re-lease their land to Igbos cos we will gladly pay again and if it isnt up to 100years why the trouble? I guess u re one of those Investment Lawyers who graduated from Ajengule Polytechnic
obviously you are a poor igbo man and not a landowner. if you have bought land ever in your miserable life you will see that even though they call it a sale, in reality it is a lease. you are buying the use of the land for a fixed period. you are buying the use of the land-you are not buying the land. and after the 100 years is up you will go and renew it. you keep renewing it. and if the govt decides one day they want to build a railway passing through your land-they will bulldoze your house and compensate you ( some govts will not compensate you )-showing you what ? you dont own the land

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by jomoh: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Trut:
The silly writer of this news painted the yorubas white as if the igbo traders are accommodated in the market free of charge.

Then its about time they start ejecting them.

Free or no free. The landlords should be made to stop collecting rents from them and clear the ones without shops out of the area.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
i dont blame you, na the dead body wey u put for ur profile picture na him dey decive you wey make u dey run that ur routen month for NL.
go get a life of ur own FOOL
dirty, smelling stinking gal, jux negodu the pig talking to me with her cheap dress and lazy makeup.

Adelola james, you live a stunted life that's why you are pained. I know you are miserable and sick.

Dirty gals like you wear torn panties and pack dirts in their ears and nostrils.

*spits on her*

8 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lordyugo: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool The amala-eaters are seeing what the abokis have seen a long time ago, namely the akpu-eating flattheads are not to be trusted. Give them an inch they take a mile, give them a yard, they take a mile. Biafra will not come until the amala-eaters uproot those flattheads from Lagos. Until you deal with the chestbeaters they will never recognize how to show respect to others. Go to Kano now and see how nice and humble these flattheads have become. They will beating their chests until aboki started macheting them one by one. In Kano (and the North in general), you see the flattheads going about their business with humility and very little chestbeating(if any at all)- they dare not try any stupid nonsense.

Haven't said all these, lets not forget that the amala eaters and the akpu-eating flattheads are both a nuisance that need to shut up or go away.

Its the tribalist signing off.

the genetic malfunction of being yoloba really flows in u.dats y ur still broke n ignorant due to fear of leaving ur comfort zone

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by babestella: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2015
xtrorse:

[b]
Indeed you can find Igbos in almost every nook and cranny of Nigeria peacefully building and establishing business empires, and growing the economy of the locals and that of the country at large. No other tribe or ethnic group can be said to have exhibited such Nigerianness.

In the history of Nigeria there is virtually no occasion in which Igbos have gone on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause.

It's wrong to subtly allude to the saying that the 'host' is accommodating anyone when in reality the 'host' never offered the said lands to the 'visitor' for free or feeds the 'visitor'. The 'visitor' pays taxes and rents, sometimes multiple times.

Don't be the ignorant one by engaging in unnecessary diversionary tactics and joining dissimilar issues. That can't be the way out of a troubled situation.

You maybe bitter with NK but the truth is you can't do anything about his IPOB or RB.
You've only succeeded in proving the axiom that every strong position attracts opposition!

As per 10 million Igbos being killed by a gang up of other ethnic group in Nigeria, that can only exist in your fantasy, Biafra or no Biafra.
Never again shall the blood of Biafrans be wasted on the dirty streets of Nigeria in vain!

It's honourable to be sincere and objective in contributing to a national discourse.
[/b]

Don't mind ignorant kids, they are quick to say yorubas accommodated igbos. Do they know how much igbos spend in buying lands and building houses and businesses?
Any yoruba man or woman who have given out even a piece of land even quarter plot to any igbo man for free let him come out and say it, do igbos live in yoruba owned flats for free? Is there a warehouse where igbos go daily to collect free food and materials from almighty yorubas?

I think the yorubas should be the ones to respect themselves and show some respect to the igbo.
Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria who truly seek one Nigeria and had believed in one Nigeria, that is why they feel free to live in any part of Nigeria despite how much yoruba and Hausa hate and marginalise them they still wax strong.

If all Yoruba is planning is to do is to collaborate with the Hausa and kill igbos, then I can conclusively say that you all are vampires, lazy leeches making a grave mistake thinking this is still 1960s.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by MichealEmeritus: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2015
babestella:

[s]Don't mind ignorant kids, they are quick to say yorubas accommodated igbos. Do they know how much igbos spend in buying lands and building houses and businesses?
Any yoruba man or woman who have given out even a piece of land even quarter plot to any igbo man for free let him come out and say it, do igbos live in yoruba owned flats for free? Is there a warehouse where igbos go daily to collect free floods and materials from almighty yorubas?

I think the yorubas should be the ones to respect themselves and show some respect to the igbo.
Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria who truly seek one Nigeria and had believed in one Nigeria, that is why they feel free to live in any part of Nigeria despite how much yoruba and Hausa hate and marginalise them they still wax strong.

If all Yoruba is planning is to collaborate with the Hausa and kill igbos, then I can conclusively that you all are vampires, lazy leeches making a grave mistake thinking this is still 1960s. [/s]

hyperbase shut up

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

smal boy shutup ur mouth there ok. imagine an apprentise educating me on IP.

there is no need hidding any moniker ok. i reside and also an indigene of edo state.

i stand on my ground nd dat is wat is gonna happen to d igbos nationwide wit d way the igbos are behavin of recent.

osothermal:
I prefare an hausa man to a yoruba anytime any day typical yorubas are cunning , diabolic and back stabbers

I schooled in the west Akure to be precise and i know what am saying i am Benin
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2015
hey man what u give to me i give back, its reciprocation, you guys can keep dying in hopes of frustrated efforts that can never be crowned
but as for me, i still remain my humble self #onelove#onenigeria,
you can let me know when youve created your own nation so i can include it to my #tags
Emyben:

You cant make a statement without insults? I can relate that to your frustration..keep crying. cheesy Insulting people is what uncivilized people do and am not gonna resort to that, so straight to the point.
The Eastern people fought 3 years for their nation but failed because a larger chunk of the country with foreign help resisted. Now those same Eastern people accepted their faith and began to live their normal lives while accepting being Nigerian.

That your lands are being bought up by them points to the fact that perhaps you made a mistake and would have let them go. Perhaps you would have to beg them to leave next time.

But, sorry...for the meanwhile lets enjoy ONE NIGERIA

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by babestella: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
i dont blame you, na the dead body wey u put for ur profile picture na him dey decive you wey make u dey run that ur routen month for NL.
go get a life of ur own FOOL

You are so despicable, just look at what you wrote up there. Which poly did you finish from?

Pls get a life and stop hating those you should actually learn from and respect. At your age you are full of hate in your heart. Wow, at your age. This is a sad yoruba generation blaming others for their failures.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

There is nothing being beautified and beneficial in that snarled-up place. It looks like hell on earth and a place just recovering from a brutal civil war.

Apart from the inconsequential revenue they blab about generating that isn't worth it based on the pressure on the amenities there - the darn place ought to either be nuked or heavily decongested. I was there 2years ago and it was an eyesore.

Yoruba just need to deal with it or shut up.
you need to move to lekki and banana island. thats where the civilization is at. away from the maddening crowd. thats where the yoruba royalty be at while the igbo and yoruba pleibeans fight amongst each other grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by tonychristopher: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED NIGERIAN AIRWAYS AND OTHER VITAL FIRMS...IT WAS JUST TRIBALISM ..THIS WAS DURING INDIGENIZATION DECREE ERA

TAKE THIS OR LEAVE IT..ANY FIRM THAT HAS TRIBALISM IN IT...NEVER GROWS . THEY DIE OFF BECAUSE MERITOCRACY AND EFFICIENCY HAS BEEN SACRIFICED ON ALTER OF TRIBALISM

ANY FIRM THAT HAS FAMILY MEMBERS AS STAFFS NEVER GROWS ALSO./... DO CHECK IT OUT AND THAT IS ONE THING SOME PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED TO KNOW

LOOK AT PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE TODAY..WHAT
amazingspiderma:

To further support your point.
Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria today because his companies are managed not only by foreigners but also by people from all over the country and not just his tribe alone. Thanks to him our export has increased as a nation(GDP 23rd largest). He has built large plants in Lagos and Kogi even outside the shores of Nigeria not just in Kano his state of origin.
He is also building a refinery in Lagos, and I want to announce to those who think that it will one tribe alone that will run the refinery, that they are making a big mistake. He understands the impact of diversity and does not play the tribalism card.
This is one of the reasons he keeps growing while those who chose to play the tribalism card are not growing any further.
Now if he achieved this feat mainly on commodities (sugar ,cement) alone, imagine what he would achieve in energy mainly oil and gas.
If he hadn't left his locality (Kano), he would not have gained global recognition or at least to this level.
If you doubt me check out all the millionaires before him, how they rose and how they failed. Some are still stagnant.
I wouldn't want to mention any names but look around you will definitely see why some people have not grown the way he grew.
Tribalism and ethnicity is not an option for anyone who wants prosperity, it is about synergy,it is about win-win.
We have everything we need in Nigeria, yet we can't see it.
Those who play tribalism might make temporary gains due to sight but those who truely understand diversity are prosperity have vision and insight.
Everybody is free to do whatever they feel, but our actions are without consequences. Good morning Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by isan(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Yoruba own the media

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by adeagbo101(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2015
olaolulazio:

He who gets what, when and how!
Harold Lasswell's
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Yeah, the ibos re d major problems of this country nd dat includes u if u re an ibo dude.

Yeah, they are the bello's that have been ruling Nigeria and transferring the proceeds frm Oil to the north, they are the Olusegun's who have held prominent positions in leadership for over hw many yrs with ntin to shw for it but secretely stealing 300billion naira[with many more]... Thank God the person that has ruled Nigeria the most is your yoruba brother, olusegun...No wonder Nigeria has being is such a state cos we are being ruled by ur dummy brother.

Nw explain hw the Ibos are the problem in Nigeria if it is nt envy that wants to kill you.

To add to the list, they are ur boko haramic brothers causing havoc in the north and slowing down economic growth
Are they also your fulani herdsmen who go abt causing havoc wherever they set foot?

13 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by FreeGlobe(f): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Our comments on social Media are being read by a lot of people and some are getting aggravated; Lagos may boil seriously in no distance future.
this is the kind of biased reportage yorubas churn out with their media and expect us to keep quiet?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.