Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You (4000 Views)

Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by bizzai(f): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2015
guys lets be easy na...they are humans and never made themselves o. i believe God deliberately made dem gullible to the lips of whom ever they have affection for.. thats why they are fools in the bedroom but most intelligent in handling all our affairs...if them no be like this, guys how we for dey? ogbongefriends.com get sharp nigerian babes and guys.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You by chinnyonwu(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
what do i know?
but i can authoritatively tell you that a woman easily get dumped after sex if shes full of shit and attitude. Bad boys play along , score , then drops her faster than a kid drops a hot iron cos they cant put up with such attitude for long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You... / What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.