Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) (57585 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by mdshow01: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2015
tiwaz:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu, was spotted on the streets of London holding what seemed like agege bread. LOL Abi him no wan chop onyibo food?

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/photos-oba-of-lagos-akiolu-spotted-in.html
I dnt see any bad whatsoever king's holding as long he's human being is bond 2 eat 2 make body active.... I'm sworie 2 say Some pple have head bt dey cnt reason
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Humility at its best! Respect for His Royal Highness...... No other Oba from the western Nigeria Can do that.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ALIMINE(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Is he talent spotting a new olori?the wayhes staring at those girls is a bit suspicious oooooo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ribbit: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2015
googlepikin:
na him papa get London abi? I tell una sey yolobas are just like south African zulus. u are jealous of igbos, mumuu dey disgrace Nigeria dey chop bread for street. what if queen Elizabeth order police to throw him inside Atlantic ocean nko?
mumu.. Tell me one reason why would any sane person would want to be jealous of the flathe.ads? Is it the crime rate or dumbness ? I don't get it .
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by refreshrate: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
ochardbaby:
Humility at its best! Respect for His Royal Highness...... No other Oba from the western Nigeria Can do that.

Or maybe he's just stingy

Or being careful let his own abobaku not have cause to run.

Remember the last time an oba visited London he flew back in cargo class

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by akindap07(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Nawa oooo.......c as d man look like just a bloody civilian...lmao
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
London the "leveler"

In Nigeria he walks like a king.

But in London, he is perambulating with Agege bread like a tout in Oshodi market.

The other Yoruba king that traveled to London with his multiple wives last year was busy taking pictures at the Queen's gate. Yeah. That's how much respect these obas get beyond the lagoon.
/

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Heymus(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Some people are just been fake!, so what's the big deal in what he has just done? Leave the man alone and let him be. Hes just a human being jor.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by akindap07(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2015
refreshrate:

Or maybe he's just stingy

Or being careful let his own abobaku not have cause to run.

Remember the last time an oba visited London he flew back in cargo class
. Abegi!!! Did u c d news of emir of kano, going to d atm to withdraw money himself
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Agege bread for that matter.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by tonte(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Since....there has always been age he bread in London

babadem2much:
some people eye sha , sotay dem xray the nylon n know say Na agege bread the inside.

Agege DON dey London now abi

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by TS2(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
London is indeed a leveller
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
tonte:
Since....there has always been age he bread in London

But well packaged sha
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by refreshrate: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2015
akindap07:
. Abegi!!! Did u c d news of emir of kano, going to d atm to withdraw money himself

Going by your analogy, did you see news of the same emir going to toilet to take a dump?

Or he doesn't use the toilet?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

And who's your father if i may ask??
A MAN SMARTER THAN YOUR FATHER, OJUKWU AND ALL Igbo Igbos COMBINED
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
tiwaz:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu, was spotted on the streets of London holding what seemed like agege bread. LOL Abi him no wan chop onyibo food?

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/photos-oba-of-lagos-akiolu-spotted-in.html

Lagoon commander, That place is not no man's land ooooooo n its definitely not nigeria. Better be careful with ur mouth.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Omeny: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Have u ever watch the way that man talks and does things? He represent a typical Lagos tout!

I wonder what he would have be if he was not made the Oba!

Maybe National Chairman of one of these notorious road transport Unions! Lagos Chapter or south west chapter!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Ok what are your charges like? I hope it doesn't cost as high as an arm and a leg??

nah nah....not what u can't afford, wouldn't cost u a breath trust me.just discuss with my P.A (whispers* she's vry friendly*)

u can pm if u r interested.wink
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
googlepikin:
na him papa get London abi? I tell una sey yolobas are just like south African zulus. u are jealous of igbos, mumuu dey disgrace Nigeria dey chop bread for street. what if queen Elizabeth order police to throw him inside Atlantic ocean nko?
YOROBBERS love food more than anything
They can forfeit heaven for food.

Telling them to FAST and PRAY is like sentencing them to eternal damnation.

When you tell them "let's fast" , u rather find them putting on weight.... . How.?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Bonuwa: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
D man no fit form Oba der ooo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by uniklinkum(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2015
EVILFOREST:

YOROBBERS love food more than anything
They can forfeit heaven for food.

Telling them to FAST and PRAY is like sentencing them to eternal damnation.

When you tell them "let's fast" , u rather find them putting on weight.... . How.?

You are a UN accredited and registered foool for the obvious m0ronic lie you put up there.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by falopey: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
People are so gullible on nairaland. Some showing how foolish they are. The picture shows no real face. How then is it the claimed to be person? All I can see in the bag are three food packages. Takeaways". Not bread. Abi una dey so gullible that una no dey use una eye again?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by thundafire: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2015
no big deal na but in naija him house helps dare not c him holding bread 4 street or their job is offf naija big men wen in naija b lords wen dy leave naija can behave themselves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by afrika(f): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2015
They will go thia and feel secured and come home as though we re in a farm. Replicate what u see there in Lagos
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Damseluc(f): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerians and their unnecessary forming. And what is wrong in holding bread?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2015
the picture is not clear for us to see that it is even bread... could be something else.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by akindap07(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
refreshrate:

Going by your analogy, did you see news of the same emir going to toilet to take a dump?

Or he doesn't use the toilet?
smile.....c'mon...dats to much to capture now.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

nah nah....not what u can't afford, wouldn't cost u a breath trust me.just discuss with my P.A (whispers* she's vry friendly*)

u can pm if u r interested.wink

Ok i do hope she would respond to my pm cause ladies these days are no longer pm friendly..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
A MAN SMARTER THAN YOUR FATHER, OJUKWU AND ALL Igbo Igbos COMBINED

Lwkmd and what makes you think i am yeeboo as you say,being tribalist isn't my trait and if i hate someone it wouldn't be because of his ethnic group,i knew this man before he ever became an oba and i have never liked him.. I am still trying to understand how he got such a reverred position as Oba of a whole Lagos,so drop your Igbo talk okay it won't do any good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by wexyee: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Yeah yeah,i don't just like a sycophant when i see one neither do i like someone who enjoys dishing out wrong advice for his own gain
like nmandi kanu?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2015
opendo21:
shut ur smelling mout h up..ema gba mi oo lowo arindin ayirada yi oo is now a crime or toutish attitude to hold a bread on the street?u acid to clean up ur brain I swear..

maa wo alakori yii oo when would you all begin to read like a well groomed personality,when did posting your own view become a crime on Nl some of you think you can bully others into having the same view as you do.. Next time read properly nobody talked about him being a tout because of the bread ogaaa...
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by idsamoo(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:
In as much as i agree with the fact that he is completely repping Nigeria and Lag,that man is simply a tout
Your father!!!!!!!ediottt!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.