Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) (57576 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by onenaira3: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
he's still better than the son of a wh0re you call father

Meanwhile ojukwu the bearded terrorist face after he was vanquished

My father is everything that your tout of a "king" will never be. Your oba is nothing but a useless, savage buf00n. Then again he's one of Una ...yolobaboons. A disgrace to humanity.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by onenaira3: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
he's still better than the son of a wh0re you call father

Meanwhile ojukwu the bearded terrorist face after he was vanquished

My father is everything that your tout of a "king" will never be. A respected individual. Someone that actually know how to conduct himself in a manner that's Aappropriate. Your oba is nothing but a useless, savage buf00n. Then again he's one of Una ...yolobaboons. A disgrace to humanity.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by tammie24: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:
In as much as i agree with the fact that he is completely repping Nigeria and Lag,that man is simply a tout
It would be great if you say it to his face
Fu*king coward

Generation of cowards!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by tammie24: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
googlepikin:
na him papa get London abi? I tell una sey yolobas are just like south African zulus. u are jealous of igbos, mumuu dey disgrace Nigeria dey chop bread for street. what if queen Elizabeth order police to throw him inside Atlantic ocean nko?
It's Ur Fada that will be thrown in the Atlantic Ocean. COWARDS!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
tammie24:

It would be great if you say it to his face
Fu*king coward

Generation of cowards!

If he were to be here with me or even typing as your fucking cowardly self i'll gladly do that,i am not a bloody hypocrite like some of you mofos
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by tammie24: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:

If he were to be here with me or even typing as your fucking cowardly self i'll gladly do that,i am not a bloody hypocrite like some of you mofos
Like the way ur kins men challenged him when he told them
They for talk na

COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
tammie24:

Like the way ur kins men challenged him when he told them
They for talk na

COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS!!!

Who are your kinsmen. Your words have shown that you are only spelling out who you really are. Those words up there are simply you and from you!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by tammie24: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:

Who are your kinsmen. Your words have shown that you are only spelling out who you really are. Those words up there are simply you and from you!!!
What am I saying, what are you saying?
Abeg make I sleep joor

But wait ooo
U are not even fit to be in the presence of the OBA
So how would you proof u are not a coward or hypocrite sef
*swipe*
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by orunto27: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Materiel to drive the Ibos to the Lagoon.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
tammie24:

What am I saying, what are you saying?
Abeg make I sleep joor

But wait ooo
U are not even fit to be in the presence of the OBA
So how would you proof u are not a coward or hypocrite sef
*swipe*

So you knew this all this while and you were busy wasting your mb and insults which should have been used for something better
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:

Bros no mind me jare it's all part of da fun lol
Naxo o. No time
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jerryolumide:
Naxo o. No time
Yes nao no time to check time at allllllllll
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by disumusa: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
tiwaz:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu, was spotted on the streets of London holding what seemed like agege bread. LOL Abi him no wan chop onyibo food?

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/photos-oba-of-lagos-akiolu-spotted-in.html
oba in sw, emire in north ,eze in ss all these royal fathers are very popular, pls what is the title o ibos royal father.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by calmbabadee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:

Commonnn!!!!!! Pleeeaaassseeee!!!how did you do it??

Which kind question be dat?

The answer is very obvious: A good HEAD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.